Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Office Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories (The Flirts! Short Stories Collections Book 9)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Flirts books are always a lot of fun to read, January 3, 2015
The Flirts books are always a lot of fun to read. Like most though I wish they were longer because I always want to know more about the characters. Office Flirts is a fun lite read.

Hometown Heroes: Hotter Ever After (Pets for Vets Charity Bundle)
Hometown Heroes: Hotter Ever After (Pets for Vets Charity Bundle)

4.0 out of 5 stars As with most sets there are some great stories and some not so great ones, December 23, 2014
As with most sets there are some great stories and some not so great ones. I like most of the books in this set so I would recommend the set. It also supports a great cause.

Georgiana Darcy's Diary: Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice continued (Pride and Prejudice Chronicles Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Read, October 7, 2014
Great book. Pride & Prejudice is one of my favorite books and this took me right back there. I loved this book and I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

Harlequin Holiday Collection: Four Classic Seasonal Novellas: And a Dead Guy in a Pear Tree\Seduced by the Season\Evidence of Desire\Season of Wonder
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok...good thing it was free., November 20, 2013
No real character development. The stories were short and not very intetrsting. The second story set in Dublin was AWFUL. I almost gave up reading the rest after struggling through that one. The last two stories were better but still lacked character development.

Pro-V Repair and Protect Overnight Miracle Repair Serum 4.9 fl oz
Pro-V Repair and Protect Overnight Miracle Repair Serum 4.9 fl oz
Price: $3.03
30 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, April 18, 2013
I bought this stuff at Target. The ends of my hair were so dry and rough. I used the serum and after the first night I saw and felt a noticeable difference! I've been using this product for a week and my hair is now silky smooth and shiny. The ends of my hair feel and look smooth and healthy whereas before they looked dry and brittle. This serum truly is an overnight miracle repair. I would totally recommended this product to anyone!

It Could Happen To Anyone: Why Battered Women Stay
It Could Happen To Anyone: Why Battered Women Stay
by Alyce D. LaViolette
42 used & new from $0.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Zero stars if I could, April 3, 2013
That woman Alyce is the one that said Snow White was abused. So I'm just thinking out loud here but didn't Snow White, much like Jodi, break into a house while the inhabitants were at work? In exchange for letting her stay in their house the dwarves agreed with her that she would have to cook and clean to live there for free. Travis took Jodi up on her offer to clean his house as a way to help her out cause she couldn't hold a job and as repayment for damage done to his car. So my question is, how can a compromise between adults be called abuse?

This woman has made a mockery out of everyone who has truly suffered from domestic violence and abuse. I think it's sad that someone who has based her career on helping women has basically turned her back on REAL survivors in order to perpetuate what has been proven to be complete lies. This review is based on not only on this book but also on her work in general. I'm glad my local library had a copy of this book as I wouldn't pay a cent for it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2013 2:51 PM PDT

Daria: The Complete Animated Series
Daria: The Complete Animated Series
DVD ~ Tracy Grandstaff
Price: $15.84
25 used & new from $11.84

5.0 out of 5 stars YAY!, March 8, 2013
I ordered this for myself in December of last year as a birthday present and I'm so happy I did. I loved Daria when it first came out and since there aren't any consistent places to watch reruns I was going through Daria withdrawal. I don't care that the original music could be used, the only point I ever really noticed was when they go to Alternapalooza but other than that it's not a big deal. I'm so glad that I finally have Daria: The Complete Animated Series to call my own :-)

Garden State
Garden State
DVD ~ Zach Braff
Price: $5.81
385 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this movie, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Garden State (DVD)
I know there are people out there that say this movie isn't satisfying or whatever but I honestly feel that you have to be a certain type of person to enjoy Garden State. I just love it and there's something indescribable about it that I love.

Reckless (Wrecked Book 2)
Reckless (Wrecked Book 2)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, February 16, 2013
I loved this book and I was so happy when I saw it was out. I was eagerly waiting for this book. I loved it so much a read the entire thing in one sitting. I just wish there was another book after this one!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2013 3:19 AM PST

The Frenchman's Love-Child (Brides of L'Amour Book 1)
The Frenchman's Love-Child (Brides of L'Amour Book 1)
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, January 31, 2013
Tabby is just an awful character. She literally had no impulse control when it came to Christien and it is absolutely pathetic. I get that she's young (21) but seriously? She's still that irresponsible and flat out dumb? We're supposed to believe that they're in love but all that was displayed was lust and a severe case of doormat on Tabby's part. The fact that he called her a slut and a hussy at what seemed like every chance he got was gross and I guess we're supposed to think that it's all because poor little Christien misunderstood something he saw when they were both younger? GMAB! Despite the fact that they both finally told each other that they loved each other NONE of that felt sincere or believable. Both Tabby and Christien are poorly written characters and their story is just sad (as in bad).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4