Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Connectedray > Reviews

Browse

Connectedray's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Connectedray RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
EnerGold® Gold-Platinum-Silver-Based Monoatomic Gold! .1-Oz. (2.83-Gram) Vial - Sparkling ORMUS - Most-Potent on Earth: Read Reviews - No Salt! No Dye! No Fillers!
Offered by EnerGold
Price: $48.76

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PRODUCT ! Check out the video, this product SPARKLES, GLISTENS! Just look at it under a microscope!, May 30, 2016
Length:: 0:07 Mins

I am writing this review because I am IMPRESSED with this product.
Day (1)- Within one hour, I had to drive into town about (40 minutes one way). I noticed improved clarity in vision immediately and I noticed my thoughts had also more clarity. It seemed like I was more alert and aware of things I haven't noticed before.
Day (2)- Now for the Microscope test! I have to be sure the product is real, so I took it under a microscope. Well its definitely real, Just look at the video I captured with my digital microscope! I believe what I saw was the product GLOWING! It's almost like the product is glistening or sparkling! Also I felt the same as day 1.
Day (3)- Incresased energy that is much more noticeable. I then recall I also felt this on day (1) and day (2) but what I noticed most on those days was the vision and thoughts being so much more clear. This product is definatly what it claims to be. Energy from the seller was professional and when I researched on in5d.com, his method is new and from this descritiption the product is innovative compared to other brands. Now I can't speak for other brands because I won't be purchasing any other brand BUT this one! I know the product works because I instantly felt much more sensitive to "reality" than I normally have. My thoughts are clearer, I have more energy and I can see better. Keep in mind because we all have very different DNA, you might experience different things. I want to state I am already healthy. I eat mainly vegan foods. I also eat mostly organic and a NON-GMO diet.
As a customer, I know that diet is important to begin with so my view of the product is this:It works,and it works very well. The seller goes out of their way for their customers by actually CARING and helping their customers to have access to an amazing supplement! Just research this brand, google it, you will find out it has a good reputation and it works! I agree with in5d and their review on this product with the following statement "It seems you use way more brain power when taking this product. It re- balances the brain. If a person is using one side more dominantly it will balance out the brain so it operates using both sides at optimum level". I felt this myself, and I agree 100% with this product!

Also Energolds process uses actual GOLD to create the Ormus, the creator of this product states "Mine is made with magnetite (an earthen soil-like powdery material that has a strong attraction to magnets), gold ingots (pieces of 24-karat gold left over from our colloidal-gold-making process), and 200-ppm- strength colloidal gold (not water). The final process – before drying – instead of rinsing with water (as the others are done) involves several rinses with our 200-ppm-strength colloidal gold, giving the collected whitish-pearlescent material a pink hue, which is why the dry powder has a pinkish-pearlescence"

Just look at the picture and video. I believe in this product because I had a look at it under the microscope and you can too-------I have found that the most accurate reviews will show videos and pictures if the product is applicable. Just look at the video and see for yourself! I hope my review and experience is helpful to those searching for the "real ormus" the "real deal". Well look no further folks, this is it!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2016 3:40 PM PDT

Mojave Desert Wildflowers: A Field Guide To  Wildflowers, Trees, And Shrubs Of The Mojave Desert, Including The Mojave National Preserve, Death Valley ... Joshua Tree National Park (Wildflower Series)
Mojave Desert Wildflowers: A Field Guide To Wildflowers, Trees, And Shrubs Of The Mojave Desert, Including The Mojave National Preserve, Death Valley ... Joshua Tree National Park (Wildflower Series)
by Pam MacKay
Price: $19.16
53 used & new from $11.64

Great Northern Popcorn Black Bar Style Lincoln 8 Ounce Antique Popcorn Machine (Bar Style)
Price: $169.99
33 used & new from $132.27

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. Results depend on the popcorn used..I use NON GMO for SUPERB results., March 29, 2016
So far, so good. I've used olive oil from a local olive mill instead of coconut oil. Works just as good. I've read many reviews but would like to say, BUY NON-GMO popcorn and you will be happy with this machine. Some complaints were about the popcorn itself and not the machine. So to be helpful it really depends on the popcorn your putting in it. I would suggest Amish popcorn because they are non-gmo and I get no kernels(hulls) in my teeth, ever. I like their purple kind.

Canada Hemp Foods, Organic Hemp Oil, 17 Fluid Ounces
Canada Hemp Foods, Organic Hemp Oil, 17 Fluid Ounces
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Item is ALIVE and COLD PRESSED-based on my experience, February 13, 2016
With all the fraudulent oils on the market, one doesn't know where to begin with what's really as described as there are no independent labs verifying ingredients. Therefore one looks highly upon the reviews of others in determining their products value and that it is as described by the company. I have bought many different oils in making my own lipstick, bath bombs,skin lotions, soaps etc..... Let me tell you my experience here is real simple---this oil is still GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! I was amazed. It is seriously still green that indicates to me its still full of nutrients and alive. Thank you for such a wonderful product that is as described. There is a reason this company has 5 stars, I also gave 5 stars. Incredible oil. No other oils I have ever purchased are still GREEN. Definitely cold pressed. Cold pressed is very important for live nutrients. If you heat them, the nutrient value is diminished and it basically renders the product useless in certain aspects. Do your research. So far, so good. Way to go Canada Hemp Foods! Thank you.

Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C, E, Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Aging Serum, 1 fl. Oz. with E-Book
Offered by Day by Day Beauty
Price: $37.95

2.0 out of 5 stars If your used to OBAJI or NEOCUTIS DONT PURCHASE THIS ONE, June 25, 2014
There are no direct issues with the seller, this is only a review of the product. I was thinking about leaving one star and decided to give it 2 stars only because I would call it poor instead of awful. I have used OBAJI and NEOCUTIS. I lost my job and couldn't afford $80-$120 per oz of product. Believe me when I say those products actually worked. I had decided to look at the reviews on a few "off brand" non-recognized and ordered three different off brands. Day by day is the worst in consistency. This product is barely thicker than water. All of the products are much more thicker-which to me indicates more moisturizer or in my opinion hyluranic acid. Also Vitamin C is naturally thick in its consistency. Just do a google search to verify what I am saying on product thickness. Going back to the product, I have used it every night and there is NO DIFFERENCE in my light freckles, age spots or frown line reduction. My skin is the exact same as 2 weeks ago when I started, no difference everyone, no difference. I don't write many reviews but in case someone is in a tight spot and looking for off brand solutions, I am only writing to describe my personal experience with this product. I would NOT recommend this to anyone and I would caution on wasting $20 for water because that is essentially what it is. Remember there is no federal regulation describing amounts and companies can claim whatever they want about their product. This product leaks out of my hand; is hard to put on my face and has produced NO results. I wish that a cheap product would work but unfortunately this product doesn't and I just want to help the next potential victim look somewhere else. By the way, out to the cheap products makeupartistschoice was what has worked best, but still not comparable to obaji or neocutis
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2016 8:01 PM PST

Evidence of the Afterlife: The Science of Near-Death Experiences
Evidence of the Afterlife: The Science of Near-Death Experiences
by Paul Perry
Price: $21.29
130 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Gamechanger for an athiest-loved the evidence, July 30, 2012
I have read this book, twice now. At first reading was a year or so ago. After taking a research methods class, I now fully understand Dr. Long and Paul Perry's scientific method on handing out a survey to people. I have read the reviews on amazon and I have to finally speak up! For the low reviews, I completely disagree that this book is not presenting evidence. In any clinical study, the researcher hands out surveys to study inidvidual reactions to whatever is being tested. In this case, the book Evidence of the Afterlife, "Near Death Experiences" are what is being tested by handing out surveys. Anyone that is saying it takes faith to believe in this book, has clearly not evaluated the evidence that is presented. It's not grey evidence, its black and white. Either you believe 613 people following the scientific method of research and analyzing the data recieved by the surveys or you don't. Its really that simple. It's not a matter of faith, it's a matter that this book is a game changer for an athiest. While this is far from a religious convert book, it does give hope in a seemingly "hopeless" afterlife world we live in. One key point that I think all readers of this book should be aware of is that no one has ever, to my knowledge or "Google's" knowledge had a near death experience in their physical bodies and came back to report that they die and die in their physical bodies. They all report an Out of Body experience. That is the evidence, like it or not you either believe in the science of the book and of all the data collected or not. I typically do not get into debates over matters and nor am I trying to present a debate here, but I would hope that some of these negative reviews can have a glimmer of light shed on to them. I know from being an athiest that this book is a game changer and the evidence presented for someone like me was infallible!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2012 6:49 PM PST

Original UK Version Episode 1 Part One
Original UK Version Episode 1 Part One
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing series, superb acting, historical relevant-finally a nice way to learn history, July 28, 2012
I watched both seasons with Amazon Prime --You do need to start with episode 1, season 1 to fully grasp everything that is going on. I absolutely loved this series, more than a lot of series. I am the typical "escape" from reality viewer liking classics like charmed, once upon a time, you get the drift, but this was a truly facsinating series, maybe because its based somewhat on true events?

TOILET MONSTER Decal Bathroom Wall Art Funny Cute Vinyl Sticker
TOILET MONSTER Decal Bathroom Wall Art Funny Cute Vinyl Sticker
Offered by stickerciti
Price: $2.69
2 used & new from $2.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor (false) advertisment, May 8, 2012
Okay so. Quality is good, shipping is pretty quick. The issue is it is not the exact item pictured. The real product does not fit like the picture in a standard toilet. It's about 6 inches too short to cover the whole toilet. I would advertise what it looks like in real life, than to say it fits like it does in the picture. Also it comes in 2 different pieces that you have to put together. It would be better if it were one decal and not too. Poor quality in manufacturing and false advertisment. Other than that, its a cute decal and I still put it on my toilet.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2014 2:34 PM PDT

Fotodiox 8"x12" Softbox for Flash, Speedlight, Nikon SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900 SB-910, Canon Speedlite 380EX, 430EX, II, 550EX, 580EX, II, 600EX-RT, Vivita Flash, Sunpack, Nissin,Sigma, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonica Lumix Flashes
Offered by fotodiox Inc.
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Stays on tight, May 8, 2012
Stays on tight. Good quality softbox. However if I use the old "rubbermaid" tupperware, I get a better softbox effect. It is a nice softbox and I agree with other reviewers to spend a bit more on this one because the quality is that good. However--its not the best softbox as it still is a bit too bright for my liking.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Will level up 2 shades anymore than that, good luck chuck!, May 8, 2012
I have natural dark blonde hair (ash tone). I wanted to go to a platinum level. To get to a platinum level you have to use bleach everytime. Therefore I was looking for a better damage control bleach, so I chose this one based on the price and some good reviews. After trying this on myself, sister and aunt I can say its pretty much garbage. No one had brown hair and my sister was currently a dark blonde natural color to begin with. We all left the product on using a 30 developer and it did something funky. IT DRIED OUT within 17 minutes of application. Next time around we used plastic to cover our heads. It dried out within 25 mintues and your suppose to leave it on for at least 40 min! Not only did I get an orange color--but I even used purple toner to stop the golden orange and this product turned pink. I would reccomened that this product only be purchased for people who need to lift their hair color 2 levels, maybe 3 depending on your developer... Not for people who have light brown or dark blonde hair and going platnium. To maintain your roots, I would say it is possible with 2 applications at level 20 for a dark blonde only. Good luck!

**UPDATE: An acquaintance/friend got this product as a gift for her birthday. THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO HER-SHE IS A HAIR DRESSER! Someone was telling her to use this brand (she uses KENRA brand). So again, I want to state now someone with a hair license will not be using this product. Please reformulate this so that it does not happen to others!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2016 7:25 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2