Profile for E. DeJesus > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 298

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. DeJesus "EvieD" RSS Feed (LaVergne, TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
NFL Dallas Cowboys 2011 Big Logo Slide Slipper Hard Sole Medium
NFL Dallas Cowboys 2011 Big Logo Slide Slipper Hard Sole Medium
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $15.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Mediums are a Men’s 9/10 - Slippers are Cheap, not worth more than $8., December 17, 2014
This review is from: NFL Slippers (Sports)
Slippers did not appear to be quality slippers and since there was no size chart available I had to guess on that. The size Medium is a Men’s 9-10. I was going to give them as a gift but after looking at them, I decided to return them. Have you ever seen a robe that comes with free slippers? This about that quality - Cheap, not worth more than maybe $8.

Mack's Ear Seals Earplugs with Detachable Cord
Mack's Ear Seals Earplugs with Detachable Cord
Price: $3.99
7 used & new from $2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great at blocking out noise (lous snoring) and I like ..., November 19, 2014
I can finally sleep with my husband - yay! These work great at blocking out noise (lous snoring) and I like the little plastic case it comes in.

Stanley Bostitch Vertical Electric Pencil Sharpener, Black (EPS5V-BLK)
Stanley Bostitch Vertical Electric Pencil Sharpener, Black (EPS5V-BLK)
Price: $24.29
11 used & new from $21.39

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not great., November 19, 2014
I don’t love it, but it will do. Feels choppy not smooth, you have to really hold your pencil down into it. I prefer the side entry over this top entry.

Extra Large Hard Camcorder Equipment Case For Sony HXR-MC50, HXR-MC1500E, HXR-MC2000, HXR-NX3, HXR-NX3D1, HXR-NX5U, HXR-NX30, HXR-NX70U, DCR-SD1000E, FDR-AX1, NEX-EA50UH, NEX-FS100U, NEX-FS700R, NEX-FS700U, NEX-FS700UK, NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG20H, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900, HDR-AX2000, HDR-FX7, HDR-FX1000, HVR-A1 1, HVR-HD1000, HVR-V1U, HVR-Z5U, PMW-100, PXW-Z100, PMW-160, PMW-200, PMW-300K1 & More... + Microfiber Cloth
Offered by eCostConnection
Price: $52.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not heavy Duty - (Shipping weight is 10lbs, not 15lbs as listed)., November 19, 2014
I would not call this Heavy Duty, it's a lightweight product (shipping weight is 10 pounds, NOT 15) and even empty I can see the handle is weak, it's plastic (disguised as metal). I don't like that the extended handle part (also appears weak) is attached permanently to the outside because it makes the case wobbly when placed on a table. I have seen others where that whole part can be removed if you need the bottom to be flat. The wheels are VERY small, so this will not work great outside. Also due to it's width, the case must be evenly weighted on both ends or it will lean to one side when you're pulling. It would have been better if the attached extended handle was mounted the long way, that would eliminate this problem and make it easier to maneuver through crowds and doorways.

I wouldn't buy this product if I had heavy, valuable equipment. I plan to remove all the padding and use it like a suitcase for transporting light stuff, kind've like an overnight bag. I would not check this in at an airport either as I'm sure it would get destroyed.

Side note: WARNING: Don't surf Amazon when you're sleepy and have 1-click on your cell phone. I actually ordered this completely by accident, I had no idea I had ordered it until it showed up at my door. I would never have purchased a product where I had to pay for shipping since I have Prime Shipping - and I would never buy a product that had bad reviews. I must say though that the seller responded to my emails quickly and had no problem with me returning the product and issuing a refund. Bottom line is it was my mistake so I'd have to pay return shipping (which came out to $18. without insurance - I'd be out a total of $31. if I returned it) but I got lazy about returning it, ran out of time and decided to keep it. One thing I did NOT like about the seller is that in the package there was an offer for a free gift if you give the product a good rating, not cool in my book. Sell only good products and they'll get good ratings. At the very least change the description from heavy duty to light duty.

Milani Secret Cover Concealer Stick, Light, 3 Pack
Milani Secret Cover Concealer Stick, Light, 3 Pack
Offered by BlueScandal
Price: $12.41
2 used & new from $12.41

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this concealer, October 26, 2014
I LOVE this concealer, goes on Opaque and kinda powdery but still creamy. I have pretty dark acne scars and this works great at concealing them.

Stories with Holes, Vol. 6 Revised & Updated
Stories with Holes, Vol. 6 Revised & Updated
by Nathan Levy
Price: $9.62
12 used & new from $9.50

2.0 out of 5 stars BUT my 10 yr old liked it, so that is all that really matters ..., October 26, 2014
Not a fan. Book is very thin, and the answers to the riddles are on the same page. Some of it is so far fetched too. BUT my 10 yr old liked it, so that is all that really matters I guess.

Avatar Child's Costume, Neytiri  Costume, Large
Avatar Child's Costume, Neytiri Costume, Large
Price: $17.78
27 used & new from $14.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Sleeves way too short., October 9, 2014
My daughter wears a size 10/12 but she is fairly tall for her age. The LARGE fit her body-wise, but the sleeves were way too short so we had to retrurn it :(

AmazonBasics Lightning Car Charger for iPhone, iPad and iPod (2.1 Amp Output) - Apple certified
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 8, 2014
Works great - solid and does the job well.

Diamond FX Split Cake, 30 gm - Small Green Carpet
Diamond FX Split Cake, 30 gm - Small Green Carpet
Offered by Clown Antics LLC
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 8, 2014
Great price for great product. Seems small but lasts a long time. Clown Antics shipped item super fast and item was packaged well.

Diamond FX Split Cake, 30 gm - Small Flabbergasted
Diamond FX Split Cake, 30 gm - Small Flabbergasted
Offered by Clown Antics LLC
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and product., September 7, 2014
Great price - just like TAG but for almost half the cost! And for those complaining about the size, these are meant to be used with a 1 inch brush and 30 gms will last quiet a while. Definitely worth the less than nine dollar price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20