Profile for Macy's Owner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Macy's Owner "handyhank53" RSS Feed (Wichita Falls, TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2
AT&T CL2940BK Landline Telephone, 1-Handset
AT&T CL2940BK Landline Telephone, 1-Handset
Offered by Brooklyn Parkway
Price: $30.59
178 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I especially like the large Cid & the large buttons on the ..., January 3, 2015
Did the trick for me in my shop, I especially like the large Cid & the large buttons on the touchpad, I'm glad I found & purchased it from Amazon!

Justified Season 4 [HD]
Justified Season 4 [HD]
DVD
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 27, 2014
Keeps you on the edge of your seat from one episode to their next.

Makita XT248 18V Brushless Combo Kit, 2-Piece
Makita XT248 18V Brushless Combo Kit, 2-Piece
Offered by Mobile deals
Price: $326.55
20 used & new from $205.00

1.0 out of 5 stars It appears that the positive comments I read here today were made by your average weekend DIY'er and the negative mostly were ma, November 18, 2014
I make a living with my tools and therefore demand quality in all that I buy. Up until reading the comments here I was intending on buying the Makita 18v brushless, 4.0 ah cordless drill & the impact driver. It appears that the positive comments I read here today were made by your average weekend DIY'er and the negative mostly were made by contractors like myself. Rather than just blow-off the 18v brushless, I think I need to do more research. I've used the Makita 18V drill & impact driver for the past four years and will probably stick with the brand, but for now I'm skeptical of the brushless.

Kessil A150 & 360 Daisy Chain Cable
Kessil A150 & 360 Daisy Chain Cable

2.0 out of 5 stars Stick with your gut feeling & do not order, October 19, 2013
My dog is a Westie and has had many skin problems in his 13 years, but since reading & listening to all the reviews and commercials I thought what the heck. My Westie is diabetic so keeping him on his stabilized diet was a concern, but after writing the folks at Dinovite their response was convincing enough for me to give it a shot. I tried the fish scum in a tube, treats & the Dinovite. After several weeks of the Dinovite and another very bad outbreak of skin problesm while on the additive I decided it was time to go to the vet and forgo what the people from Dinovite was feeding me. My vet advised us to stop the Dinovite as it was hurting our pet more than helping him, which we did that evening. The treats on the otherhand the vet said that based upon the limited list of ingredience on the packaging, she said she didn't feel it would hurt him. Unfortunately it hurts me much more than it hurts him as the cost is anywhere between $2.17 - $2.99, plus tax and shipping. There has to be a similar freeze-dried beef dog treat out there where you can get more for your buck than the NubsOnubs, because for the price paid you only get 25-30 tiny pieces of the treat. WhenI say tiny I mean 5-10 pieces the size of a jelly bean and the rest are just slivers.

Besides getting ripped off on the cost , you take a beating again on the shipping. This company has some sort of deal with UPS because they use them exclusivly, even though there are less expensive shipping methods available. In addition, if you or your pet are unhappy with the product or for whatever reason you need to return the product you have to ship it back to them again at your expense.

So before you make this investment, first check with your vet and disregard all the hype that Dinovite feeds you. This product might be the panacea for your pet and only you can tell. I made the mistake and tried it and wish now I had listened to my gut telling not to fall into the trap of advertising hype. Now I get to either throw away what Dinovite I have left or ship it back for whatever they choose to reimburse me. In Summary, BUYER BEWARE!!!
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2014 1:03 AM PDT

AcuRite 00899 Deluxe Wireless Rain Gauge
AcuRite 00899 Deluxe Wireless Rain Gauge
Price: $19.98
27 used & new from $12.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Rain Gauge brings needed rain, June 28, 2013
Just as soon as I received it we got a burst of rain here in north Texas (PTL) and it worked wonderfully. Once I got it calibrated I was within a frog's hair of that which was recorded at the airport which is our weather station. I'm wonderingif I were to buy a hundred of these rain gauges would we got out of the drout that we are in here in North Texas.

WHITE LID Outdoor Business Card Holder - From: Clear Lake Enterprises
WHITE LID Outdoor Business Card Holder - From: Clear Lake Enterprises
Offered by Clear Lake Enterprises
Price: $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic marketing tool, March 13, 2013
Placing this on the rear window of my pickup truck has increased my business about 10% and customers have told me where they found my card. What a great idea and after getting mine I have found more of my colleagues that want them now.

Box of 12- Cabinet Door- Independent Soft Close Dampers
Box of 12- Cabinet Door- Independent Soft Close Dampers
Offered by Green Woods & Goods
Price: $16.99
5 used & new from $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheap, cheap, March 13, 2013
I purchased these for a customer and had to wait until my customer had a day off to install them. I was ashamed to even install these as they are 95% plastic. The only thing metal was the plunger and the screw you use to hold it in place in the cabinet. I told the customer not to slam the door or these may break into pieces. I purchased similar soft close dampers from another supplier and unfortunately I could not remember where I bought them. I was relying on Amazon to take me to a reputable supplier that offered a good product. I cannot speak for the supplier because I did not contact them but I can assure you the product they sold me is inferior to anything I have ever used in my 27 years in business. I broke two of them during installation and three others would not function properly. I was in an even greater bind now being short five devices due to their inferiority that I had to frantically search all over town looking for a replacement. Luckily a local speciality building supplier had 8 metal soft closers left from a special order job and they sold me the five I was short. My advice to everyone is if you are looking for a soft close damper for cabinet doors I would cut a wide path arout this place. I forget right now what I paid for these devices but much to my disappointment I surly paid too much!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2013 4:33 AM PDT

QuickFlipCase for Samsung Galaxy SIII , Grantwood Technology Premium Leather Horizontal Flip Case (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a case that fits the phone!, August 1, 2012
I have purchased several cases for the New Samsung Galaxy S3 and everone claims to have the case to fit it. I have since purchased five cases and only this one fit the phone without having to squeeze the instrument causing it to do all sorts of wierd things just to get it out of its case. So to everyone out there searching for the right case to fit your new Android cell phone. Do not dispair look here first as they probably have the right case for you here. These folks will save you a lot of agravation!

Paslode 650039  Short Yellow Fuel Cell 4-Pack for the Paslode Cordless Trim Nailers
Paslode 650039 Short Yellow Fuel Cell 4-Pack for the Paslode Cordless Trim Nailers
Offered by FastenerSource
Price: $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Paslode fuel, October 27, 2011
Excellent product just like store-bought. I needed it in a hurry unfortunately and thought that by ordering it with the gun that I would get the fuel together with the gun, NOT! I ended up buying it locally anyway and a week later the fuel arrived. Now I have a year's supply of fuel. It is still a fantastic product I just screwed-up buying it with the gun. Something to remember next time I order a tool.

Learning QuickBooks for Windows 2010 [OLD VERSION]
Learning QuickBooks for Windows 2010 [OLD VERSION]
Offered by durabest
Price: $19.49
8 used & new from $6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars still in package, May 15, 2010
I purchased this thinking the quickbooks needed a tutorial, but so far it hasn't and this product is still in its onopened package. Anyone want it? Actually Quickbooks 2010 explains everything step by step so far and I have not even needed to load the learning tutorial. It might be different with you so don't blow off the idea of buying it all together yet until you ttry the Quickbooks program for yourself.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2010 11:02 AM PDT