Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for J. Standard > Reviews

Browse

J. Standard's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Standard RSS Feed (Boston, MA)

XLEDIA D90N-Diamond Series(A19,90W Equivalent,1300 lm,Cool White,Omni+Enclosed)
XLEDIA D90N-Diamond Series(A19,90W Equivalent,1300 lm,Cool White,Omni+Enclosed)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great light while it worked, March 23, 2014
I bought two of these for our garage, and had struggled to find an LED that was rated for an enclosed fixture. This fit the bill, and put off great light. Unfortunately, however, one died after about four months of use. Even though it was outside of the return window, Amazon did allow me to return it for a refund. I am crossing my fingers and ordering another one, since I still haven't found another that works where I want. I am hoping the bad bulb was an anomaly and not a reflection of the quality of the product.

Teko Men's Active Lifestyle tekoMERINO Santa Fe Sock,Sandstone Heather,Medium/Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but already pilling, October 4, 2011
I have been in the process of changing all of my socks over to wool-blends, and have thus worn a number of different brands and styles. I have another pair of tekos that I have had for a couple years and really like, but these do not seem to be the same quality. The fabric is not as soft as others I have, and the heal is already beginning to pill or shed from the backs of shoes after only a couple times being worn. Overall these are not terrible, but there are much better options available.

NFL Green Bay Packers Vintage Triblend Short Sleeve Crew Neck Tee Men's
NFL Green Bay Packers Vintage Triblend Short Sleeve Crew Neck Tee Men's

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, but runs a bit short., September 26, 2011
I saw that another reviewer found that this shirt runs small. I would say that the width of mine is pretty true to size, but it is a little shorter than most tshirts. That said, this is an extremely comfortable shirt and I love the weathered look of it. I also like that it is a little less common than some other Packers shirts - I have yet to see someone else wearing it.

Cyber Acoustics 30-Pin iPod Speaker Dock (CA-461)
Cyber Acoustics 30-Pin iPod Speaker Dock (CA-461)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, November 14, 2010
We have a Bose and a Klipsch dock, but I wanted a cheaper portable dock to use in my office. I have had this for about two years now, and I still love it. The sound is not quite as robust as the Bose, but it also does not sound tinny like many cheap docks do. It certainly sounds a lot more expensive than it is! Know that it is not a top-of-the-line dock, but I cannot imagine anything in this price range being this good!

Axis AX3331 Fuel Foil Shaver
Axis AX3331 Fuel Foil Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great razor - made a believer out of me!, January 3, 2010
I was hesitant to move on from my razor to an electric shaver. I finally made the jump about six months ago, and could not be happier. This is a great little shaver - it gives me a close and comfortable shave in less time than my old blade. The head is easy to clean, and the battery life is amazing. I usually get almost a month of daily shaving out of a single charge. I was shocked, and certainly quite pleased with that. Overall, this shaver has made the transition an easy one for me - I would highly recommend this product.

Copco Impress 2.3 Quart Teakettle, Black
Copco Impress 2.3 Quart Teakettle, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid teakettle, but hot handle, January 3, 2010
This review is from: Copco Impress Teakettle (Kitchen)
We have had our Copco teakettle for about a year, and overall it works pretty well. The workmanship is solid, and the whistle works well. Unlike a more expensive Oxo Uplift kettle we had, the enamel has held up and there is no sign of rust on the inside. Contrary to what another reviewer found, we are not able to pick up our teakettle without using an oven mitt. We use a gas range at home, which may lead to our problems. Overall we like the product, and will bring it to our vacation home to try with our electric range once we replace it with a new teakettle.

JBuds J2 Premium Hi-FI Noise Isolating Earbuds Style Headphones (Onyx Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by EG Commerce
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Better in some ways than the original, worse in others..., December 21, 2008
I really loved the original JBuds ear buds - they had great sound, fit comfortably, and were much cheaper than similar-sounding ear buds (I had sennheiser before getting JBuds). The (big) problem I had was that three pairs died within the warranty. Each time one ear bud stopped working, and each time JLabs sent a replacement pair with no questions asked. When they released the J2s, I was happy to see that the wire and connections are sturdier than the originals - I imagine they will hold up much better. I've had mine for about two months with no issue. However, with the added enforcement came added weight. I now have trouble with them staying in my ears. They seem too heavy, and fall out often. I definitely cannot wear them jogging or running. It may be that it is only a problem for me, since I have small ear canals, but the fact that they fall out several times per day causes enough frustration that I will look for something different.

Technocel Leather Case for the Nokia 6030 - Black
Technocel Leather Case for the Nokia 6030 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, but okay, October 30, 2008
The 'carbon fiber' is simply the design on plastic cover. So far, it has proven sturdy, though, and has done the job as needed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2009 1:30 PM PDT

Altec Lansing inMotion iM600 Firewire-Charging Portable Audio System for iPod (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, May 5, 2008
There were a lot of positive reviews, so I was excited to get this for my wife's birthday. We have a Bose SoundDock, but we wanted something else for our summer home. I wasn't expecting Bose sound for the price, but even still we were disappointed in the sound quality. The bass was extremely weak, and the sound overall was kind of tinny. The packaging recommended adding on a compatible sub-woofer, but when we looked for it, we found that it had been discontinued. We ultimately decided to return the iM600 and got the Klipsch iGroove SXT, which we were much happier with. Now to be fair, the sound wasn't awful, it just wasn't that good, either. We did really like the design and portability of the iM600, and the receiver seemed to work okay. I think this would be a fine product if the music to be played on it didn't have much base, but we found the Klipsch to be much better for us in the same price range.