Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for woodsie8 > Reviews

Browse

woodsie8's Profile

Customer Reviews: 80

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

woodsie8 RSS Feed (Mt Hood, Oregon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Pickle Pebbles PLUS - Glass Fermentation Weights - WIDE MOUTH - 8 Pack
Pickle Pebbles PLUS - Glass Fermentation Weights - WIDE MOUTH - 8 Pack
Offered by Genuine Essentials
Price: $59.95
2 used & new from $35.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not care for. Once in jar, lots ..., February 18, 2016
Do not care for. Once in jar, lots of room for floaters to just rise up and cover it. I end up with 2 or 3 in each jar. Read that there has been a few that break, just while in jar under pressure.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2016 10:42 AM PST

Mpow Wolverine Bluetooth 4.1 Sports Headphones In-ear Running Jogging Stereo Headsets with 8-Hour Talking Time
Offered by Patozon
Price: $26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I have small ears but it is not like they are micro small, December 3, 2015
Ok, just got them today but what a flipping nightmare to even get the dang ear pads off and on, to see what one's fit. Then attempt to try to get "ear stablizer" into your ear. I have small ears but it is not like they are micro small. They still hurt, and that is why I tried them, as I never can find ones that don't kill my ears. I have walked around with them, they fell out, so I probably will lose the dang things.
I will redo this review if I figure out something that I have not, already.
At this point, they are worthless to me, if I cannot get them to either stay, not fall out and not kill me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2015 12:05 AM PST

Euro Cuisine GY50 Greek Yogurt Maker
Euro Cuisine GY50 Greek Yogurt Maker
Price: $18.99
44 used & new from $16.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy again. It will do, but not impressed, July 24, 2015
Not crazy about it. I have another one that is different but smaller. It has better screen, much better quality, square. It does not hold as much. The screen in this is more like netting. Very flimsy. Lid is flimsy. Have to pick up by the bottom. Takes up a lot of room in frig due to being round and not square. The cone inside, holds water when you wash it, so you need to turn both ways and shake to get water out of the cone. I had it in the drainer and took out and dumped water all over myself. I will use it, till it tears or falls apart but will not buy again. I am very very busy, and don't have the time to take yogurt out of jars, put in strainer, then put in jars. I just take out of strainer, in the mornings. I have to be so careful and use silicone spatulas.

Origami RB-01 6-Tier Book Shelf
Origami RB-01 6-Tier Book Shelf
Price: $72.28

4.0 out of 5 stars I will buy more, if needed, July 24, 2015
some small dents. Not enough to send back. Overall, I love it. the only issue with all the Origami shelfs, the shelfs don't lay totally flat, at the fold but maybe with weight on them for a while, they will

Inside the Grass Hut: Living Shitou's Classic Zen Poem
Inside the Grass Hut: Living Shitou's Classic Zen Poem
by Ben Connelly
Price: $12.18
53 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It!!!! Don't hesitate!, July 24, 2015
I can hardly put this down. I have a few classes that are working through this, and I am way ahead of them. I will read through it, and then read again. I find myself, totally engaged and the lightbulb going off, right and left

IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield and Scoop
IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield and Scoop
Price: $6.59
9 used & new from $6.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Run away!!!! Awful!, July 24, 2015
If you look closely, the walls are not flat. Lots of raised and recessed areas, for the clumping litter to get into. You cannot just scoop. Plus, it is pretty small. Size wise, good for kittens. I have bought so many litter boxes, and have not found one that works. I hate the lids, the poor cats have to be stuck inside while pooping and every time I clean them, you have to fight with the lids. I love the big rectangle ones, but I they throw litter everywhere, while covering up there business. I have the orbit ones, they were so expensive and they don't fit well, anywhere, due to their shape. I wish I had the money for all the boxes I have bought!

Stylehouse ceramic straightener
Stylehouse ceramic straightener
Offered by All Good Things, LLC
Price: $88.45
2 used & new from $80.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Far from perfect but ordered another, June 9, 2015
First one bought at Fred Meyers. Now ordered one from Amazon. Lifetime warranty doesn't do any good if the store doesn't have a clue how to honor that. They do not stock the iron, to replace it. Maybe Style House would replace. The plates cracked and fell out. Just like glass. Also, no auto off and button is in an awkward place. I do like how it does on my thin hair, but it snags. The one from Amazon, also snags my hair. Not thrilled with it.

Tilex Tile and Grout Pen, 2 Ounce

Casabella 2-Pack Terry Scouring Cloths, Green/Orange and Plum/Orange
Price: $6.00
6 used & new from $1.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, March 7, 2015
the only reason a 4 star, is they stain and get grungy looking but they are awesome!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8