Profile for C. Bruce > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Bruce RSS Feed (San Diego)

Vizio XCV100 with 1x Optical Zoom 1-Inch LCD Screen, Black
Vizio XCV100 with 1x Optical Zoom 1-Inch LCD Screen, Black
Offered by XtraSaver
Price: $155.99
2 used & new from $155.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Vizio XCV100 Internet TV Camera, March 22, 2012
I recently purchased the Vizio XCV100 Internet TV Camera and am thrilled with it. I have always been hesitant to buy a camera like this because just about every one I've ever seen has a slight disturbing time lag between what you are seeing on the screen and the actual voice. I finally gave in and bought this one and I am so pleased that I did. I have not had any problem at all with a time lag. I have my TV wired directly to my internet router so I'm not using the wireless feature. I don't know if that makes a difference or not.
The camera works as advertised, very good quality and the microphones are outstanding. My wife can be sitting across the room from the TV/Camera, about 19 feet, and who we are talking to picks up her every word.
The camera itself is very light. In fact when I first received the box I thought I had been sent an empty box. But it fits right on top of the TV and the black color blends perfectly with the existing black TV around my Vizio. It is very easy to overlook that it is even there.
The instructions and set up were easy and I was up and running within 20 minutes and that included getting my Skype account.
It is a hoot to talk long distance to my kids on this thing. Buy it and enjoy it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, cheap follow through, January 11, 2011
My wife and I love the concept and design of this product. What we have a problem with is the quality. The wood is cheap, the glue is not even, the drawer runners are easily broken. This has the design of a great product if only someone would make it with quality parts.
By the way, I bought it through 'Target Decor' who had the best price. The first one that arrived was damaged and Casey with Target Decor Customer Service went out of her way to make sure that we got a replacement quickly. I would definitely buy from them again.