Profile for TTYME in Atlanta > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TTYME in Atlanta "healthshark" RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA)

Page: 1 | 2
Posing Guide for Models and Photographers - Volume 15 (Posing Guides)
Posing Guide for Models and Photographers - Volume 15 (Posing Guides)
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars PICTURES ARE USEFUL BUT. . ., December 14, 2013
I am a hands on, show me type of person. But, even that type of learning has to come with instructions - the who, what, when, where, and why..We see pictures everyday, everywhere. But the question that usually is not answered is the how for creating the effect or pose or composition featured, and why those things were wanted for that subject and photo. Those key elements are what this book lacks, rendering it virtually useless. This is essentially only a photo album of ok pictures. Oh well, it WAS free after all. (Deleting from device.

Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card (TS16GSDHC10E)
Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card (TS16GSDHC10E)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Card, November 2, 2013
Not sure how to rate a memory card. But I used this for photography and it has served me well. It is reasonably priced as well. Will order more.

Lobob Soft Contact Insertion/Removal Kit
Lobob Soft Contact Insertion/Removal Kit
Offered by SlamDunkDeals
Price: $9.50
6 used & new from $9.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money!!, November 2, 2013
I knew i would have no use for the insertion tool - but this tweezee thing is completely useless. I couldn't even get a wide enough grip on the lenses to get them out of my eyes. Do yourself a favor - save your money and take the time to find the most comfortable and sure method to insert and remove contact lenses - with your fingers.

Gary Fong GFLSC01 LightSphere Collapsible Flash Diffuser
Gary Fong GFLSC01 LightSphere Collapsible Flash Diffuser
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $59.95
8 used & new from $44.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Great But Way To Expensive, November 2, 2013
This product does what it is made to do for the most part. But for some plastic pieces? This and every defuser I've looked at is overpriced.

Norpro 866R Apple Master-Apple, Potato, Parer, Slicer & Corer with Vacuum Base
Norpro 866R Apple Master-Apple, Potato, Parer, Slicer & Corer with Vacuum Base
Price: $19.71
23 used & new from $15.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Pie Prep Made Easy!, November 2, 2013
Awesome, well made tool that makes peeling apples a cinch! I was amazed at how such a simple piece of equipment makes light work! I would definitely recommend!

Trident Case AG-SAM-S4-TG AEGIS Series Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S4/GT-I9500 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Green
Offered by mTron
Price: Click here to see our price
60 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Like A Glove and Great Looking Too!, May 29, 2013
I was looking for a great, highly-protective, good looking, non-bulky case for my Galaxy S4 when I stumbled up on this Trident case. It meets all of my requirements and has even already been put to the test at less than a week old. I dropped my new phone by accident (also less than a week old), and it just bounced! Love this case and it gets a lot of compliments. Highly recommended!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome - Does What It Claims!, May 29, 2013
This is an awesome product! Depending on your situation and hormonal needs - this product works great as a supplement to bio-identical hormonal therapy, or by itself! It gets rid of or substantially reduces the discomfort (bloating, tender breasts, sleeplessness, hair shedding, etc.) associated with hormonal embalance. I started to notice a difference withing a couple of weeks. Highly recommended.

Cathy's Concepts 50th Wedding Anniversary Floating Candle Vase
Cathy's Concepts 50th Wedding Anniversary Floating Candle Vase
Offered by Favors Depot
Price: $22.49

1.0 out of 5 stars GARBAGE!!!, May 29, 2013
I order this for my parent's 50th. I receive it - all shattered into smitherines. A little inconvenient - but no real biggie. Amazon was wonderful and sent me out another, promptly, to arrve the next day. Again - I received it - all shattered, from big jagged pieces, to powder-like smitherines. Now that WAS a big deal! Either this is garbage, or the manufacturer does not know how to box this item so that it does not shatter in transit. Or, perhaps, it's both! My recommendation - don't waste your time on ordering this one!

Bible
Bible
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great App, But. . ., February 19, 2012
This review is from: Bible (App)
This is a fantastic app. I just have one suggestion. All options (notes, bookmarks, highlights, etc.) should be available OFF line. Then when the user later has an internet connection, everything done off line should automatically update.

Emergen-C Electro Mix, Lemon-Lime, 30-count
Emergen-C Electro Mix, Lemon-Lime, 30-count
Price: $6.29
17 used & new from $6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Electrolyte Mix With Out All Of The Additives!, October 9, 2011
I'd been looking for a convenient and reasonably priced electrolyte mix to help keep me hydrated during exercise and while at work when I came across this product. I'd read all of the reviews and thought I would give it a try. I had my first packet the other day - and my opinion was set. Here is what I experienced.

1. Taste - Quite surprisingly crisp and refreshing - not like squeezing lime (which I happen to love) in water like others suggested, but more like squeezing KEY lime in water, which I love even better than regular lime.
2. Dissolvability - This product dissolves pretty well
3. Hydration - Lessoned my trips to the bathroom throughout the day. I actually discovered this by accident when I compared two smoothies from a smoothie shop in my area. The same 32 ounces, one of juicy fruits was exchanged for another. I asked the lady why one of the smoothies sent me to the bathroom more than the other. She explained that one had electrolytes in it - that was the one that did not send me to the restroom as often. I got neither smoothie for the supplements but for the taste. The smoothie that did not have the electrolyte mix did to me what I would expect a watery mix of anything to do - I went to the bathroom at least 3 if not 4 times before lunch. Yet, drinking the smoothie with the electo mix in it - I only visited the restroom 1 time between breakfast and lunch, hmmmm! So I was curious to find out how Emergen-c would effect me. Sure enough, after a few days use (starting with the first day - I only use a single a packet a day) - I can safely confirm that 32 ounces of electrolyte water sent me to the restroom 2 x's during the morning, where as 32 ounces of water minus the electomix packet sent me to the restroom like 5 times a morning. This stuff keeps you hydrated! It does eventually come out, but not without hydrating and cleansing you first. It doesn't just go straight through.
4. Exercise - This stuff is GREAT! I do not tire as easily, nor need to run for water as often (I do keep drinking, but not because I am desperately thirsty, but because I should keep drinking!)
5. Recovery - I was not expecting nor looking for this (I am a skeptic by nature) - though some claimed near-miraculous disappearance of cramps and aches after exercise. Well, when I got my Emergen-c order - I had not exercised in a couple of days and I was very sore all through my upper body. I noticed about half way through my first 32 ounces of water with the mix in it (takes me about 3 hours to drink 32 ounces) that the less severe soreness had left my body. By the end of the day, I notice that only the most severely taxed muscles were still just a little sore - and they made up a small portion of the total group of muscles that were sore.

Bottom line - if you are looking for a good electrolyte mix for hydration, ease of use, recovery, and taste, at a reasonable price - this is the way to go.

Page: 1 | 2