Profile for SageSeeker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SageSeeker "Sage" RSS Feed (kansas usa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Grayline 410816, Medium 8 Shelf Storage System, White
Grayline 410816, Medium 8 Shelf Storage System, White
Price: $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to hang, February 21, 2015
Needed a place to store all of our vitamins and essential oils and other odds and ends so this is on the basement landing. Well made, easy to hang. Glad I bought it and would get another if the need arises.

Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Clock
Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Clock
Offered by Red Rhino Sports
Price: $11.30
58 used & new from $11.09

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great toy, that teaches shapes, February 21, 2015
This is a great toy, that teaches shapes, numbers, colors and time all at once. This will get a lot of use.

3 Packs Floureon 2.4V 900mAh Rechargeable Cordless Phone Telephone batteries for Uniden BT-1021, BT1021
Offered by Storm Store
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I leave my house phones every where so I like having several phones and the cost of batteries were ..., February 21, 2015
I ordered these and they seem to be doing well. I leave my house phones every where so I like having several phones and the cost of batteries were outrageous in the stores. Thank the heavens for amazon and reasonable prices.

Fosmon Anti-Glare (Matte) Screen Protector Shield for LG Optimus L90 / LG D415 - Retail Packaging (3 Pack)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these screen protectors, February 21, 2015
I love these screen protectors. I drop my phone regularly, and this along with the protective rubber coated cases I bought, my phone is well protected, no cracked screen, like so many other people I see. Would order again for sure!!

US Toy Company 2386 Farm Animals, 12 piece
US Toy Company 2386 Farm Animals, 12 piece
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $7.07
13 used & new from $2.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for playtime for the kids 2 & 4, February 21, 2015
Great for playtime for the kids 2 & 4. One of the chickens was bent and will not stand, due to the packaging, but for the price I get a good deal and would definitely order them again.

Sophia Global Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 88XL (2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!! Have bought these before, February 21, 2015
Works great!! Have bought these before. Last long enough for my expectations because we are not daily users. Good color!

Wild Republic Polybag African Animals 6 Pieces
Wild Republic Polybag African Animals 6 Pieces
Price: $11.12
15 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 21, 2015
Bought these for the grandbabies and they really like them. Nice for the price, great for play time!!

AJIM [235] one-piece swimsuit for women (Blue, 44)
AJIM [235] one-piece swimsuit for women (Blue, 44)
Offered by AJIM NEGOZIO

4.0 out of 5 stars nice color, and if I did not have such ..., February 21, 2015
Well made, nice color, and if I did not have such a long torso it would be a great fit. I am only 5'6 but with longer torso than others my height so I wish I had a way to add about 1-1 1/2 inches to the length of it. I am trying to stretch it longer, but it doesn't really work....

Bacnet For Field Technicians
Bacnet For Field Technicians
by Peter Chipkin
Price: $20.00
18 used & new from $14.88

4.0 out of 5 stars This was for my hubby who does ddc control work ..., February 21, 2015
This was for my hubby who does ddc control work. He said it taught him a few things, but most he already new because he has been in the field several years.

Slim Light Weight 2 piece Snap On Non-Slip Matte Hard Design Rubber Coated Rubberized Case With Premium Protection For LG Optimus W7 D415/ L90/ VS450 (T-mobile,Verizon,Sprint,International) - Spring Canvas - White - Retail Packaging
Offered by Beyond Cell
Price: $6.83

5.0 out of 5 stars I have had it several months now and they both still are in great shape and have protected the phone from a few ..., February 21, 2015
First time I have ever bought a phone cover, but my kids finally convinced me. I have had it several months now and they both still are in great shape and have protected the phone from a few drops, plus I have the screen protector on it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6