Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Pumpkin Man > Reviews

Browse

Pumpkin Man's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1318

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pumpkin Man RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Big Chris Art Slashers Playing Poker 24x36 Framed Poster (E3-1105)
Big Chris Art Slashers Playing Poker 24x36 Framed Poster (E3-1105)
Offered by Framed Goods
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Piece of Art!!!, June 23, 2016
I was sitting at home today and my co-worker sends me this pic and says it's at a store in my town called Finders Keepers. About 30 minutes later, I'm in my car and on my way there to look at it and most likely buy it. I started to worry because it took me a while to find it, but I finally did. It was so beautiful, I had to have it. It's already hung up in my room. It's very colorful and detailed. It has Michael Myers, Chucky, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees and Ghostface playing poker. In the background, you can see the Necronomicon, Pinhead's box and Leatherface's chainsaw. I highly recommend SLASHERS PLAYING POKER BY BIG CHRIS ART!!!

The Boy (2016)
The Boy (2016)
DVD ~ William Brent Bell
Price: $16.99
41 used & new from $6.93

4.0 out of 5 stars An Interesting Take on the 'Possessed Doll' Genre!!!, June 12, 2016
This review is from: The Boy (2016) (DVD)
This movie starts as a slow burner, but gets better once the creepy things begin to happen. This review will probably contain spoilers! Lauren Cohan (Maggie from The Walking Dead) stars as Greta, a young woman who just got out of an abusive relationship and takes a job as a nanny for the British Heelshire family. Greta is to watch over Brahms while Mr. and Mrs. Heelshire are away. Greta is shocked when she learns that Brahms is nothing more than a porcelain doll. When they leave, she ignores the doll and doesn't follow the rules. That's when creepy things start happening. Someone is taking her shoes, and clothes. She hears movement when her door is closed and notices that the doll keeps moving. Is the doll really possessed by the spirit of Brahms, or is Greta just crazy? I would recommend THE BOY!!!

The Silence of the Lambs (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
The Silence of the Lambs (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Jodie Foster
Offered by Media Favorites
Price: $7.18
59 used & new from $2.37

4.0 out of 5 stars To Capture a Serial Killer, You Must Seek Help From A Better Serial Killer!!!, June 12, 2016
For the past few days, I've been going through a serial killer fascination, mostly of Ed Gein because he inspired Psycho, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the character of Buffalo Bill from this film. It had been awhile since I've seen this, and it still holds up pretty well. Anthony Hopkins was great as the charming, but psychotic cannibal Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Jodie Foster plays an FBI Agent named Clarice Starling, who is given the task to talk to Dr. Lecter and seek his help on capturing a serial killer named Buffalo Bill. He goes after overweight women so he can make a suit out of them. If you love crime thrillers, you'll love THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS!!!

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) [Blu-ray]
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Jessica Biel
Price: $7.88
39 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great and Brutal Remake That Makes Leatherface Scary Again!!!, June 9, 2016
It's been years since I've watched this remake, and I think it's grown on me since the last time I've watched it. In my opinion, I think it's better than the 1974 classic because the storyline is better, the characters are better developed and we sympathize with them more when they're killed off. Some remakes copy the original word for word like the Psycho remake and it was terrible. Some remakes like to update and make new characters, new dialogue and new ways to kill people like this and Dawn of the Dead. Rob Zombie's Halloween told a backstory, while remaking some scenes from the original 1978 classic. I think this one works really well because it was different. I'm glad they left out the annoying brother, Franklin and not having a Sally Hardesty character to scream her head off the last 15 minutes of the movie. This one felt more realistic and scary. At times, R. Lee Ermey's character, Sheriff Hoyt takes away from Leatherface, who is the main attraction while watching a TCM movie. Jessica Biel was very good as Erin, the main lead. Her acting was very convincing like she was actually being tortured, physically and emotionally.

On August 18th, 1973, Erin and her friends are on their way to a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert after returning from Mexico to buy marijuana. They stop and pick a hitchhiker who looks like she's been thru Hell. She rambles about a bad man and shoots herself in the mouth. While looking for the Sheriff to take her body away, they run into Leatherface and his creepy cannibalistic family. If you love horror and remakes, you'll love THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE!!!

Spirit Stalkers
Spirit Stalkers
DVD ~ Steve Hudgins
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Mix of 'Ghost Hunters and 'The Conjuring'!!!, June 2, 2016
This review is from: Spirit Stalkers (DVD)
I recently filmed a scene for Big Biting Pig Productions in their new film, It Lives in the Attic. Since then, I've been in the mood to watch some of their past movies. Spirit Stalkers was released four years ago, which was the last time I watched it. This movie is like a creepy old school 1960's haunted house ghost story. (In fact, I would recommend watching it in black and white) A woman named Gloria Talman begins seeing and hearing things around her house. Pretty soon, the Spirit Stalkers come to investigate. The 'Spirit Stalkers' show is close to being cancelled, so they need to find real supernatural activity if they wanna beef up the ratings. Is the house really haunted, or is Gloria just crazy? If you like ghost stories and independent horror movies, you might enjoy SPIRIT STALKERS!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2016 3:04 PM PDT

Scream: The Tv Series Ssn1
Scream: The Tv Series Ssn1
DVD ~ Bella Thorne
Price: $19.96
34 used & new from $14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Addicting Horror Series!!!, May 31, 2016
This review is from: Scream: The Tv Series Ssn1 (DVD)
I've always really liked the Scream movies and was open minded and interested when I heard they were making it into a tv series. I really enjoyed this series. It's addicting and hard to stop binge-watching. These 10 episodes just fly by. This series doesn't have Sydney, Gale, Dewey, or Randy. Instead, we have a whole new set of characters. Emma Duval is our main girl. Noah is the obsessed horror movie nerd that's similar to Randy. Audrey is Noah's BFF and is our lesbian/bi-curious character.(She's actually one of my favorite characters. I like her attitude and she becomes important as the series progresses) Brooke is the popular girl who means well, but has an affair with one of her teachers.

After a viral video of Audrey and her lover kissing goes around school, a killer with a sorta kinda Ghostface mask begins stalking and killing teenagers. The killer taunts Emma the most and wants her to know why they are killing. Emma and her friends learn about Brandon James, the town's killer from 20 years prior. Is Brandon back with a vengeance, or is someone trying to copycat him? If you love the movies, I would highly recommend SCREAM: THE TV SERIES SEASON ONE!!!

Maniac on the Loose
Maniac on the Loose
DVD ~ Nick Faust
Price: $14.00
16 used & new from $1.78

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Independent Horror Movies You've (Probably) Never Seen!!!, May 30, 2016
This review is from: Maniac on the Loose (DVD)
Big Biting Pig Productions is a company that makes low budget horror movies in my town. I recently filmed a scene for them in their newest film, It Lives in the Attic, which will probably be out sometime this October. Maniac on the Loose is their first movie and I finally watched it today. I enjoyed it very much. It's now in my top 3 favorite BBP movies. I hope someday more people find these movies and they'll gain a cult following. This movie reminds me of the Tarantino style with side stories that go back and explain with flashbacks. The opening of it reminds me of 'Halloween' which is my all-time favorite movie. Steve Hudgins as Max was very creepy and almost puts me in mind of Bill Moseley as Otis in The Devil's Rejects. The movie isn't too gory, so if that's what you're expecting, you might be disappointed. There are plenty of twists that will catch you off-guard.

A patient breaks out of Madisonville Psychiatric Hospital. He is extremely dangerous. Dr. Franklin Grimm, the head of the hospital desperately tries to cover it up. Meanwhile, a woman named Melissa is meeting a stranger named Alex for a blind date. The tension builds when Melissa realizes the man claiming to be Alex is in fact the escaped mental patient. He begins to torture her and Alex, who was already tied up before she got there. Will they be able to escape this psycho? If you love underground independent horror movies, you'll love MANIAC ON THE LOOSE!!!

The Visit (DVD)
The Visit (DVD)
DVD ~ Olivia DeJonge
Price: $11.00
45 used & new from $3.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Spending a Week With Your Grandparents Has Never Been This Creepy!!!, May 22, 2016
This review is from: The Visit (DVD) (DVD)
Most M. Night Shyamalan movies are hit or miss. This one was pretty decent. The 'tweest' was okay, but I was expecting something different and bigger. Most of the scenes of the grandparents acting weird were very creepy. There would be no way I could sleep with them acting like that at night time. Becca and her brother, Tyler are meeting their grandparents for the first time and spend a week with them. They are making a documentary about their trip and that's how the movie is shown. When they first get there, Nana and Pop-Pop are a little eccentric, but as the week progresses, they get creepier, especially at night. Why are they doing this? Will Becca and Tyler last the week? I would recommend THE VISIT!!!

Intruders
Intruders
DVD ~ Martin Starr
Price: $19.33
35 used & new from $4.85

4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Intriguing Home Invasion Movie With a Psychotic Twist!!!, May 22, 2016
This review is from: Intruders (DVD)
I hardly like home invasion movies, but this one is different. What intrigued me was the story of psycho burglars breaking into a house, but the person living there is more psychotic than they are. A seemingly sweet woman named Anna has severe agoraphobia and hasn't left the house in 10 years. She's taking care of her sick brother. When she offers her food delivery boy some money, his friends break in and try to rob her, but they soon realize they messed with the wrong 'victim' She soon strikes back and puts them in her basement of torture. I was hoping it would be more gory and unsettling, but it was good as it was. I would definitely recommend INTRUDERS!!!

The Forest
The Forest
DVD ~ Natalie Dormer
Price: $12.96
43 used & new from $6.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Every Forest Has a Ghost Story to Tell!!!, May 22, 2016
This review is from: The Forest (DVD)
I kept hearing about how 'lame' this movie was, but it actually wasn't that bad. It's not too scary, but some of the ghosts, creatures, and jump scares were pretty decent. A girl named Sara has a twin named Jess and senses that she's in danger in the Aokigahara Forest, a real forest in Japan were people go to kill themselves. She is accompanied by Aiden who wants to help her and write about her story for the paper. As soon as they enter and go off the path, Sara begins to see and hear the spirits of ghosts and bring out some of the dark secrets of her past. If you like creepy ghost stories, you might enjoy THE FOREST!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20