Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Miim > Reviews

Browse

Miim's Profile

Customer Reviews: 124

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Miim RSS Feed (Nowhere land.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Zinsser B-I-N Shellac-Base Primer, 1-Gallon, White
Zinsser B-I-N Shellac-Base Primer, 1-Gallon, White
Price: $41.98
3 used & new from $41.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny. I hope they never stop selling this., April 24, 2016
Words aren't enough to convey how much I love this primer. Painting was an annoyance I avoided as much as possible, before (because it was a pain and because I didn't like the results I was getting).
But since I've tried this primer I want to renovate so many parts of my home. It makes everything so much better.

Grazing® Mens Jogging Pants Tracksuit Bottoms Training Running Trousers (XXL, 73 Dark gray)
Offered by CK-mall
Price: $37.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give it a negative amount of stars., April 18, 2016
This might be the worst pair of pants I've ever bought. Whoever designed it needs to take classes for clothing design. It's so poorly cut that it's infuriating to wear. Do yourself a favor and buy better pants.

Also, the side pockets are fake, and so poorly made that it's visible from afar that you have fake pockets.

No Escape
No Escape
DVD ~ Owen Wilson
Price: $12.96
39 used & new from $2.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., January 19, 2016
This review is from: No Escape (DVD)
I don't know what movie the people leaving good ratings watched, but it can't have been this one.

The premise was good, and some of the execution of it had okay moments, but everything was dreadfully predictable and boring, and the bad moments were just too bad to overlook and just made the whole thing such a drag to watch.
I found myself wanting to skip over the worst bits and having to remind myself that I wasted money renting this thing and should watch it through.

It might have been a more enjoyable movie if it came out in the 80's. A lot of the more hammy tropes in it felt very 80's like. Hammond was actually enjoyable, although such a ridiculously executed overly convenient plot device. It just doesn't work nowadays like it did in the 80's or 90's, the standards are different. I don't know how they suckered him into working in this movie.

Also, I'm at least glad that one of the kids, the little one, was ok. The older one was so unbearably annoying that it's a wonder she didn't get them killed right away at the first sign of difficulty. It's not because she's a kid that she gets a free pass at being this annoying. She was a higher liability for the family's survival throughout the movie than the enemy guerrilla wandering around.

I want those two hours of my life back.

Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs (HB-UMLS)
Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs (HB-UMLS)
Offered by Store4PC
Price: $6.99
77 used & new from $0.69

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., December 30, 2015
So far, so good. It looks a bit flimsy, but then all of those little things tend to feel that way because it's plastic. So far, it works great, and looks really pretty with the lights on.

I deduced one star because the buttons get stuck sometimes when you press them down, but it doesn't detracts from the device functioning, and you can easily unstuck them with your nail. It's nice that you have the option to switch it off or on with the buttons.

I'll try to remember to update the review if it stops working at some point down the line, but for now I've had it for 2 or 3 weeks and it's working great. Fast and reliable.

White Card Stock Paper - 11x17 - Heavyweight 100lb Cover (270gsm) - 50 Pk
White Card Stock Paper - 11x17 - Heavyweight 100lb Cover (270gsm) - 50 Pk
Offered by American Shop
Price: $17.25
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paper., December 18, 2015
Amazing paper, it looks really gorgeous for the covers I printed with it. Very thick and sturdy, as well as a beautiful smooth white.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Two (Iron Man 3 / Thor: The Dark World / Captain America: The Winter Soldier / Guardians of the Galaxy / Avengers: Age of Ultron / Ant-Man)(Amazon Exclusive) [Blu-ray]
Price: $178.99
4 used & new from $178.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously Marvel? 200 bucks??, December 3, 2015
I have nothing against companies milking a product over and over when it's done in a decent way (like the Star Trek compendium, where the collected set with additional bonus material was a decent price), but this set is almost 200 bucks for a bunch of stuff I already have, and they're dangling some bonus material in front of us to make us bite it...

I feel the need to protest but will probably end up buying it because of the deleted Loki content... :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2015 6:17 PM PST

Ivyrobes Unisex Adults Pulpit(Clergy) Cassock Small Black 45
Ivyrobes Unisex Adults Pulpit(Clergy) Cassock Small Black 45

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, but well, October 20, 2015
Terrible quality, but well, for that price, I don't know what I expected. Considering the price, it's not as bad as it might have been.

Ocean of Pearls
Ocean of Pearls
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see for Sikhs or any people interested in getting a perspective from people sometimes viewed as "outsiders" in a society., October 20, 2015
This review is from: Ocean of Pearls (Amazon Video)
Very beautiful movie. Sure, the plot is relatively simple, but it really touches your heart. It actually made me cry in two or three scenes.

Bolt Safe Covert Hidden Contents Clever Stealth Container (3.5" Overall Length)
Bolt Safe Covert Hidden Contents Clever Stealth Container (3.5" Overall Length)
Offered by Deals Only Web Store
Price: $25.99
3 used & new from $24.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mini-safe. Fits dollar bills perfectly., August 25, 2015
Really neat. Looks even cooler in person than I expected.

I'm using it to put dollars in, and for that the bills rolled up fit in just fine (in the smaller model), no need to fold them.
But in case anyone wants to know, I tested with euros as well and the euro bills are too tall for the smaller model. You would have to fold and lose space. They'd probably fit in the larger model though (I only have the small model so I can't say for sure).

The Mist
The Mist
DVD
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie!, July 21, 2015
This review is from: The Mist (Amazon Video)
Far better than I expected. And also perhaps one of the most realistic horror movies I've ever seen, in that the monsters are dangerous but the humans are worse...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13