Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for P. Crawford > Reviews

Browse

P. Crawford's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Crawford "truth seeker" RSS Feed (PNoW)

Bianco B Men's Bird's Eye Sharkskin Modern Two Button Blazer Trim Fit Jacket (50 Regular US / 60 Regular EU, French Blue)
Offered by DARYA TRADING INC
Price: $89.95
2 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 13, 2015
Nice quality fabric

5-Pack Quilting Bee 45mm Rotary Cutter Refill / Replacement Blades (RB4505)
5-Pack Quilting Bee 45mm Rotary Cutter Refill / Replacement Blades (RB4505)
Offered by Great Ideas USA
Price: $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Customer service and quality of blades are excellent., December 13, 2015
I will buy these again.

Strips & Scraps: Use Your Scraps Or Jelly Roll Strips (Design Originals)
Strips & Scraps: Use Your Scraps Or Jelly Roll Strips (Design Originals)
by Suzanne McNeill
Price: $18.99
31 used & new from $4.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my style, July 12, 2015
Good directions but the quilt designs are a little to juvenile for me.

National Geographic: Climbing Redwood Giants
National Geographic: Climbing Redwood Giants
DVD ~ Steve Sillett
Price: $9.69
36 used & new from $3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll think twice about my choice of picnic table..., July 12, 2015
I was blessed to live minutes from Armstrong Woods State Park in Guerneville, Ca for several years. I had a horse while living there and some of the most spiritual experiences I ever had were while riding my horse quietly through the park. This video gave me new insight into the growth and life of redwoods. I live on 5 acres of woods in Washington now and looks at the floor of the woods is much like described what happens to the branches go the giants. The salamanders, the ferns, berry bushes... All growing off of each other, supporting and nurturing one another. The risk and devotion that was put into the production of this video. That for the first time in 100 yrs. the Redwoods are rebounding made my heart happy. Is that corny? Probably! But, there is no other way to describe it. I'm grateful for the "treehuggers" that that sacrificed life and limb (haha) to save the forests back in the 80's and 90's. Highly recommend!

First Alert WT1 Drinking Water Test Kit
First Alert WT1 Drinking Water Test Kit
Offered by Great Brands Outlet
Price: $15.49
10 used & new from $15.40

1.0 out of 5 stars This Test Missed E Coli!!!, November 8, 2014
I gave this one star because it arrived as promised. But, it totally missed E. Coli. We were in the middle of a refi and needed a water test done by the county. To play it safe, because our water comes from a spring and we had put off installing a new filter, we wanted to know the condition of the water BEFORE going to the county. Had we known our water was infected, it would have saved us $$$ in travel and extra tests. Don't trust the results of this test. If there is any possibility your water could be tainted with bacteria, have your water tested professionally. Especially if you have children or elderly drinking it.

Gibraltar Stanley Extra-Large Capacity Galvanized Steel Black, Post-Mount Mailbox, ST200B00
Price: $30.87
52 used & new from $21.61

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Amazon shipping!!!, June 13, 2014
Just received this today and the handle on the door is smashed/twisted. The disturbing thing is is that it was packed that way from the warehouse and not in transient. Ugh! The mailbox itself is average quality with a really flimsy (and rather small for the size of the box) flag. Now the hassle of sending it back.

Small World Express CAT Take-Apart Dump Truck
Small World Express CAT Take-Apart Dump Truck
Offered by Wall of Fame
Price: $44.99
2 used & new from $28.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Love at 1st site, January 6, 2013
I got this for my grandson who is 4 1/2. His reaction was just what a grandparent wants to see when they open a present. Plus, he was captivated with it for much more time that I expected. Good for motor skills too. Also it was bigger that I expected and very durable.

UGG Women's Caspia Boots - Black 10
UGG Women's Caspia Boots - Black 10

5.0 out of 5 stars marshmallows for my tootsies, January 6, 2013
So comfy I go between them and my slippers---only! They feel as comfy as they look and they look marvelous.

Michelle Malkin
Michelle Malkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Michelle cuts to the chase!, February 12, 2010
This review is from: Michelle Malkin (Kindle Edition)
Thanks for your courage. Keep up the great work. This blog is not for the faint of heart but is where you will find honest and consise information.