Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Jer1my > Reviews

Browse

Jer1my's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jer1my RSS Feed

Promaster Extension Tube Set - Canon
Promaster Extension Tube Set - Canon
Offered by Dodd Camera
Price: $99.95
9 used & new from $92.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Extension Tube Set For Your Canon 5D Mark II, June 4, 2014
I felt the need to come write a review about this product because I have seen reviews on other products where canon owners have had problems with fitment, and I myself purchased a cheaper extension tube set that fit so poorly I was concerned about one of my lenses falling off the end while I was trying to focus the shot. Said cheaper set did not keep the automatic features in tact either.

This tube set is good quality and keeps your auto features in tact if you have a desire to use them. The fitment is excellent. There is a little tiny wobble if you stack them all with a decent sized lens, but nothing that concerns me the way my first cheaper set did. Spend a little more on this set, and I would be surprised if you would regret it, or you can do what I did and buy a cheaper set, just to come back and get a second better one later when the cheap set fails you ;).

On top of everything else, this set is about $50 cheaper than a single Canon extension.

Ready Player One
Ready Player One
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fun read, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Ready Player One (Kindle Edition)
If you're a geek, video game nerd, or a child/fan of the 80's and you like a good science fiction book, this should do the trick. I found myself staying up a bit too late to read on, which is always an indication of an engaging story.

Satechi WTR-A Wireless Timer Shutter for Canon EOS-1V/1VHS, EOS-3, EOS-D2000, D30, D60, 1D, 1Ds, EOS-1D Mark II,III,IV, EOS-1Ds Mark II,III, EOS-10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D Mark II,III, 6D, 7D Fully Compatible with RS-80N3
Offered by Satechi
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $55.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Works Great with My Canon 5d Mark II, June 8, 2012
I was on a search for a product that would not cost a great deal of money, and would work great with my Canon 5d mark II, this unit is that product.

I don't usually take much time to write reviews, but having already sent a different product back for not working properly with my camera and then carefully reading through lots of horrible product reviews (of many other products), especially as they related to the Canon 5d Mark II, I decided since this one had the best reviews I would give it a try. I can happily report it works fantastically, and besides the wireless feature, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it also came with a wired option if you want to save your batter and don't need the wireless receiver. I think there were some other more thorough reviews written about this already, so I will leave it at that ;). Canon 5d Mark II owners, this is the timer/remote for you ;).