Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for J. Mckay > Reviews

Browse

J. Mckay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Mckay "Artwork_Books" RSS Feed (Australia)

Revelation: A Shardlake Novel 4 (The Shardlake Series)
Revelation: A Shardlake Novel 4 (The Shardlake Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read!, July 15, 2013
The wonderful Matthew Shardlake does it again. The characters come to life in this historical page turner. I can't wait to get to the next book but at the same time, don't want it to end.

Rhythm & The Blues
Rhythm & The Blues
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $8.54
52 used & new from $0.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam Cooke, July 1, 2010
This review is from: Rhythm & The Blues (Audio CD)
Beautiful soulful Sam Cooke at his best. Every song on this album give me goose bumps. Classic R&B.

A Lifetime of Secrets: A PostSecret Book
A Lifetime of Secrets: A PostSecret Book
by Frank Warren
Price: $20.56
392 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifetime of Secrets, June 29, 2008
This book is delightful and moving. I love the artwork of the postcards and will go back again and again to just browse through them. The personal messages on each card are beautiful - some tragic and some funny but all very human. After I read this book I felt that we are not alone with our problems and struggles. We all have things that make us feel sad or ashamed.