Profile for paddav > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

paddav RSS Feed (ventura, ca)

Page: 1 | 2
iHome iP39 Kitchen Timer and Alarm Clock Radio Speaker System for iPhone/iPod (Silver)
7 used & new from $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, February 16, 2014
We have used this for over two years and it has proven to be a reliable and handy tool. We use the timer often and I love the small size for our kitchen countertop. Sound quality is great (we use it to play radio as well as music from our iphones). The charging dock has been reliable and I love the usb cord option too. This has been a useful product for us!

iHome iHM61 3.5mm Aux Color Changing Portable Mono Speaker
iHome iHM61 3.5mm Aux Color Changing Portable Mono Speaker
Price: $14.97
72 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughhter uses it often and loves it!, February 16, 2014
I am impressed by the sound quality, durability and ease of using this speaker with an iphone. A great product!

Bosch CLPK22-120 12-Volt Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit (Drill/Driver and Impact Driver) with 2 Batteries, Charger and Case
Price: $169.00
13 used & new from $111.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband comments all the time: I love my drill set!, February 16, 2014
My husband and I have used this set on many home improvement projects and they have proven durable, tough and easy to use. We had many cheap drills in the past. They all broke or wore out. This set was worth the investment and proved to be reliable and easy to use. I would absolutely buy this again!

Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set, 16 5/8 x 11
Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set, 16 5/8 x 11
Price: $16.68
24 used & new from $10.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, February 16, 2014
I have had these for about a year now and they have been useful especially during the holiday baking season! Durable, easy to clean and store.

JEF World of Golf Collapsible Chipping Net
JEF World of Golf Collapsible Chipping Net
Price: $29.25
7 used & new from $29.10

5.0 out of 5 stars My son and husband love this. Perfect for backyard fun!, February 16, 2014
Very durable and easy to store. My son and husband both love this. It's perfect for backyard fun! Love it!

Jaipur Rugs Inc Hand Tufted, Nantes Sand/Sand, 5 by 8 Feet
Jaipur Rugs Inc Hand Tufted, Nantes Sand/Sand, 5 by 8 Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and durable, comfortable too, February 16, 2014
This rug has been used in my living room for almost two years and it is still beautiful. Its design is more subdued than in the pictures, but I prefer its neutral tone. It is used in a high traffic area and it has held up exceptionally well. It is comfortable for our kids to play on and soft under our feet. I am very happy with this purchase!

Sexy Black Sparkle Venetian Half Mask-Mardi Gras Halloween Costume Party
Sexy Black Sparkle Venetian Half Mask-Mardi Gras Halloween Costume Party
Offered by We got It All
Price: $7.91
21 used & new from $2.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful mask, June 30, 2013
Beautiful mask, well made, detailed and gorgeous with its glitter detailing. Note that there is only a ribbon to tie the mask on your face (no elastic), and it is made for a smaller face. It fit my 13 year old daughter perfectly. She mentioned it is a bit heavy on her face, but for a mardi gras themed dance, and wearing it only a few hours at a time, it worked well.

Amerock TEN53005-ORB Knob, Oil Rubbed Bronze, 1-1/4-Inch, 10-Pack
Amerock TEN53005-ORB Knob, Oil Rubbed Bronze, 1-1/4-Inch, 10-Pack
Price: $14.95
30 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality knobs, May 19, 2012
quality product and easy to install". i installed this product myself easily. the color is a dark bronze almost uniform in color, slight highlights. heavy duty product and pleased with my purchase.

Cosmas 7063ORB Oil Rubbed Bronze Cabinet Hardware Braided Handle Pull - 3" Hole Centers
Offered by Cabinet Hardware 4 Less
Price: $1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality knobs, May 19, 2012
good quality, heavy and solid, fit well and the color is a nice oil rubbed bronze.

easy to install. i installed this product myself easily. heavy duty product and pleased with my purchase.

Kwikset Cove Hall/Closet Knob in Venetian Bronze
Kwikset Cove Hall/Closet Knob in Venetian Bronze
Price: $14.88
21 used & new from $12.63

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product and easy to install, May 19, 2012
i installed this product myself easily. the color is a dark bronze almost uniform in color. heavy duty product and pleased with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2