Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for nutritiondr > Reviews

Browse

nutritiondr's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

nutritiondr RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Paracord 101: A Beginner's Guide to Paracord Bracelets and Projects (Updated and Expanded Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars It was great, May 4, 2015
So cool but I wish There was more bracelets to make and also websites to purchase the para cord from

Travelers Choice  Siena 2-In-1 Hybrid Hard-Shell Carry-On Wheeled Garment Suitcase,Black,One Size
Travelers Choice Siena 2-In-1 Hybrid Hard-Shell Carry-On Wheeled Garment Suitcase,Black,One Size
Price: $69.33
28 used & new from $34.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat it well and it will last, November 28, 2013
Let me start by saying that the previous review that complained about the wheels bowing out is completely accurate. So why would I give it 5 stars even though I had to return the first one because the wheels bowed? Simple. First, because it has been established that you can't load other bags on top of it because the wheels bow out, don't do that.
What makes this bag worth 5 stars is that I packed three suits, five button down shirts and five ties in the garment side, and a pair of shoes, two pairs of khakis, five each of boxers, socks, and tees, along with all necessary toiletries. It holds a lot!
But the best reason to get this bag, is that upon boarding my last flight, the smug nasty gate agent told me that it was way too big to go on board unless I could fit it into their stupid little box. The look on her face when this seemingly huge roller bag fit (albeit snugly) would be worth paying twice as much for it.
Just remember what you paid for it and don't treat it like a samsonite, and it will treat you just fine.
I'm 2 months into my second one and eight flights. Yeah, I recommend it.

Jabra Street II (BT3030 II) Bluetooth headset - Black
Jabra Street II (BT3030 II) Bluetooth headset - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find, but worth it!, September 30, 2013
This is not an easy product to find. I don't know why Jabra stopped selling it here, but it's great. I use this to listen to music and hear my phone while riding my motorcycle. It's perfect for that. You can use any ear buds you want and the sound quality is great. I highly recommend it.

Spelling Challenges and More - Nintendo DS
Spelling Challenges and More - Nintendo DS
Offered by Price Clock
Price: $36.99
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great educational game, September 30, 2013
I had this for the PSP for my older son. My 6 year old now plays it on his DS. It's great to say, sure you can play your DS, as long as its Spelling Challenge ... It has really improved his reading ability.

Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by CG&K Trading
Price: $299.99
30 used & new from $219.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mother's Day present ever, September 30, 2013
I got this for my wife last Mother's Day, and of course we were skeptical. Our home has hard wood, carpet, and rugs. The first time it ran, we just followed it around, mesmerized by its abilities to navigated around one room, then move to another, and return to the base when it needed to charge, only to continue right where it left off. The first day, cleaning out the trap was like emptying the lint filter on a dryer. We couldn't believe it picked up so much crap. We program edit to run during the day while we are out of the house. When we come home we empty the trap, and the floors are clean. After five months, the laser eye stopped working and I had to call customer service. They were great, and sent me out the newest model that day with a return shipping label for the broken one. You can't beat that for service and support. I highly recommend this or any product currently selling by Neato as they seem to have got this robot vacuum thing down right.

ChargerCity MegaGrip Bike Bicycle Motorcycle Mount w/Security Strap for iPhone 6s Plus 6, Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 edge Note Google Nexus 6 5 4 Droid Moto X G Droid LG G5 G4 V10 ONEPLUS HTC M9 Smartphone
Offered by Charger City
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on a motorcycle, June 23, 2013
This is the third product I have tried to hold my phone on a Harley. Harley's probably vibrate more than any other motorcycle. This holder is the last one I will have to buy. It's perfect. Holds the phone so i can use the map features and listen to Bluetooth music and still hit a button if i need to. I highly recommend it.

T-Bags Windshield Bag for Harley Davidson FLHR Road King
T-Bags Windshield Bag for Harley Davidson FLHR Road King

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 23, 2013
Anytime I stop somewhere bike friendly, people ask to see the inside of this bag and are blown away by it. Un zipped, Velcro keeps the flap in place for easy accessibility. Several webbed pockets keep my toll tag, garage door opener, and insurance card easy to reach, with a ton of room for my USB battery charger (which can wire through the hole to keep my phone charged), and I could pack clothes for a weekend in there too.
You will love this thing.

Hercules GS525B 5-Piece Guitar Rack
Hercules GS525B 5-Piece Guitar Rack
Price: $96.99
29 used & new from $96.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 20, 2013
If you have a bunch of guitars and or basses, this is what you're looking for. Solid, sturdy, and keeps you axes easily accessible. I recommend it.

Delta Faucet 9192T-SSSD-DST Addison Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O Technology and Soap Dispenser, Stainless
Offered by Great Household
Price: $389.86
12 used & new from $299.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, April 20, 2013
First off, you can't go wrong with saving $100 off what Lowes is charging. It's a great faucet. The only thing I would change is to take away the on/off touch feature from the temperature lever. It's a little annoying having it turn off when trying to either adjust the temp or pressure. Otherwise I like it and the kids love it.

Valor Fitness CA-53 Speed Bag Platform, 2-Inch
Valor Fitness CA-53 Speed Bag Platform, 2-Inch
Price: $288.00
7 used & new from $287.87

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't beat this product, April 20, 2013
Whenever you see a YouTube video of someone usin a speed bag, you almost always see them with a sand bag on top of the plat form. That's because vibration disturbs the rhythm of the bag and will throw off your timing.
Well, with this drum being two inches thick, you absolutely won't need any weight on top. I hit hard and fast, and constantly change pace and pattern, which is exactly what will trip up most speed bag platforms. This one can take it all. My only suggestion is to mount it so that the lowest setting that will be used is about two inches from the bottom. If you go all the way down, a large bag will hit the adjustable crank in the middle. Also, if you email Valor Athletics they will send you installation videos, and even provide phone support if you need it. I mounted two 2x6s across three studs, and then mounted the platform to them. It's rock solid. When a personal trainer buddy of mine tried it out in my garage, he immediately ordered one for his gym...it's that good.

Page: 1 | 2