Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for JAM > Reviews

Browse

JAM's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JAM "Jenn" RSS Feed (Virginia)

Favorite Large Top Entry Cat Pan Enclosed Hooded Kitty Litter Box
Favorite Large Top Entry Cat Pan Enclosed Hooded Kitty Litter Box
Offered by E2E
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No more dog treats, September 8, 2015
Bottom Line Up Front: I have a young lab (2 yrs old) who adores the products my cat provides in the litter box. (I know, gross). This box keeps said lab from partaking of the cat byproduct. It works. Buy it.

CurveCorrect Ingrown Toenail Home Treatment
CurveCorrect Ingrown Toenail Home Treatment
Offered by CurveCorrect Ingrown Toenail Home Treatment
Price: $46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It will work, but it may be sore for the first few days., September 8, 2015
I have a curved nail which was too "curved" so I had to apply the brace using the fractured method. Even though the brace does not reach the most curved edge of my nail, the brace in a fractured application is making a huge difference. The first day my nail hurt, a lot, like sheets touching it made it throb type of hurt. I was *extremely* tempted to remove, but I put my big girl britches on and pressed forward. Day two, I noticed my nail was flattening from the center outward. Still sore, but less painful - still need to wear open toed shoes. Day three, the opposite side of my nail was a little sore but it stopped hurting about midday. Day four, today, very little discomfort. My nail is *noticeably* flatter. Now I just need to give the nail time to grow.

Theme of my review: yes, it may be sore - really sore - for the first 1-3 days after application, keep it on, take some pain reliever, it'll subside. Also, take pictures each day so you can verify your nail is improving. I did...good luck!

HP 2.1 Compact Speaker System (BR386AA#ABL)
HP 2.1 Compact Speaker System (BR386AA#ABL)
Offered by SupplyTiger
Price: $32.99
23 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars For the cost - the sound is great, January 3, 2013
I wanted tiny speakers for my small desk and these fit the need perfectly. Sound is good. Not Bose good, but good enough! Plug and play installation.

Dyson DC07 Cyclone Animal Upright Vacuum, Purple
Dyson DC07 Cyclone Animal Upright Vacuum, Purple
2 used & new from $274.99

4.0 out of 5 stars New Dyson, July 11, 2005
Just received my Dyson DC07 Animal today and was able to assemble with ease. All of the plastic parts are troublesome - I do hope that this is durable. Tried it out for the first time - including several of the attachments. The stair tool and animal hair tool work well, but are slightly awkward with the wand. I found myself crimping the hose if I wasn't far enough away from the vacumme. All in all - it cleaned beautifully and I truly was amazed as to how much it picked up. It's been less than a week since I last vacummed my 1800 sq foot house (1 dog, 2 cats) and I had to empty the cannister twice - yuck but great! I just hope that the enormous amounts of plastic parts hold together!!!!