Profile for mjd295 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mjd295 RSS Feed (Ithaca, NY United States)

Brother HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex
Brother HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex
Offered by Laptops Choice
Price: $147.00
182 used & new from $54.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Short on memory?, May 6, 2011
I have nothing but good things to say about this printer accept that it can't seem to handle printing anything of any length without stopping and restarting the project. For example, I needed to print a 30 page chapter to review and it printed all but the first 6 pages, stopped for about 30 seconds, spit out a half printed page, and then proceeded to start all over again as if it had not printed anything yet. No error, nothing, just restart a big job. This happens a lot - too much that I now resort to sit and watch the printer so that I don't get twice as much as I hoped for. My only recourse is to stop the print job from the computer and restart it with only the pages I need left. This is very annoying, enough that I'm considering returning it. If there is anyone out there with some ideas about what to do about this, I'd be happy to change my review to a 5 star. Honestly, the printer is fast and easy to install, the duplex works flawlessly. But, the one flaw is driving me crazy and if it is a systematic problem I would recommend considering a different printer if you plan on printing any thing beyond 20 pages long.
Comment Comments (15) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2014 7:47 AM PDT