Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for L. Bennett > Reviews

Browse

L. Bennett's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Bennett RSS Feed (Baltimore, MD USA)

TAG Heuer Men's CAF7110.BA0803 Aquaracer Calibre S Regatta Chronograph Watch
TAG Heuer Men's CAF7110.BA0803 Aquaracer Calibre S Regatta Chronograph Watch
Offered by DB Time
Price: $2,036.00
3 used & new from $2,036.00

1.0 out of 5 stars The Worst Purchase I Have Ever Made, May 2, 2011
If I could give the watch zero stars, I would. My husband wanted this watch for sometime and after looking at several places both brick and mortar and online, we decided to buy through Amazon. I bought this watch for my husband as both a birthday present and to celebrate the birth of our son. This watch has not worked properly from day one. It has been sent for repair through Amazon 4 times and each time it comes back working. However, when my husband goes to set the watch, it stops working. I am currently trying to get a refund for this lemon, but I do not have high hopes for receiving anything. I bought from Amazon knowing that this watch was a gray market watch, but decided that Amazon would not sell second class watches. I have bought many high-end items through Amazon and have always been completely satisfied. However, this watch purchase is a different story. If I had it to do over again, I would buy this watch from a reputable, authorized dealer. It is not worth the savings nor hassles and disappointment that we have endured trying to get this watch repaired. At this point, my husband does not want another watch, he can't even bear to look at this one any longer. It is a shame that something I brought to celebrate such a wonderful time in our lives has turned out to be such a painful and taxing experience. Caveat Emptor!!

UPDATED - Amazon did accept the return on this watch and also reimbursed us for the shipping & handling charges for each time we sent the watch to their service center to be replaced. Hated the watch, but love Amazon and their exemplary customer service!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2016 12:23 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sedu is the Best!!!!, July 19, 2005
The Sedu is the best straightener I have ever used!!! I am have VERY curly hair that I have NEVER been able to straighten without tons of blowdrying and several passes with a flat iron. Plus tons of product, which doens't hold up in high humidty or rain. After all the work, my hair was still not completely straight. The Sedu takes one pass over the hair. I highly recommend the Sedu!!! My hair looked like glass after the first use and the straightening took less than 10 minutes. I live in Maryland where the weather here lately has been very hot and humid...the hottest all summer. With a normal straightner my hair would frizz up instantly, but not with the Sedu. It is absolutely one of the best beauty products I have ever bought! You will not regret your purchase!