Profile for Crystal > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 1964

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystal "AMAZON FAN" RSS Feed (Brooklyn, N.Y. USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AT-A-GLANCE Monthly Wall Calendar 2015, QuickNotes, Wirebound, 15.5 x 22.75 Inch Page Size (PM54-28)
Price: $18.19
4 used & new from $17.80

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS A 13 MONTH CALENDAR JANUARY 2015 TO JANUARY 2016, November 20, 2014
This is a 13 month calendar . Unlike the description of June to July it is January to January. There is plenty of room for notes on the bottom of each page. The box for each date is very roomy (3 1/4 inches by 2 1/8.) I keep it hanging inside one of my cabinet doors. The extra month is invaluable.to list appointments for the following January and to make notes to remind myself to list appointments for the following year.. Staples never has this in stock so I buy this from my beloved Amazon year after year. The calendar for the month before is very tiny on the upper right hand corner but it is so easy just to lift the page and look at the month before.. This is the best wall calendar you can buy in my opinion. Enjoy and Happy New Year!!

EatSmart Precision MaxView Digital Bathroom Scale w/ 4.5" Backlit LCD Display
EatSmart Precision MaxView Digital Bathroom Scale w/ 4.5" Backlit LCD Display
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SCALE EVER!!, November 3, 2014
ALL i CAN SAY IS THAT THIS IS THE BEST SCALE i HAVE EVER OWNED. The weight is extremely accurate. This is the first scale that .matches my weight in the Drs. office. If I get on and off - the weight doesn't fluctuate. It takes a few times when you first use it for the correct weight to settle in. The light is very bright and the numbers are very big. Aesthetically it is a very pretty looking scale that should fit into all decors. It is mostly see thru glass so it blends in to whatever flooring you may have.
Customer service provides precise instructions and a phone number if you do have any problems.. Your search has ended with this scale...

Nite Ize SBP4-03-01BG S-Biner Plastic Size-4 Double Gated Carabiner, Black with Black gates
Price: $3.35
61 used & new from $1.36

5.0 out of 5 stars KEEPS MY POCKETBOOK SAFE!!, November 1, 2014
I shop in a neighborhood Stop and Shop and while it is usually very safe there have been a few wallets stolen from pocketbooks. I keep one carabiner on a chain attached to my purse and the shopping cart. I have this going thru one zipper pull and then I attach it to the other zipper pull. I'm lucky my purse has two pulls closing my bag and I feel so protected with this Double Gated Carabiner.. The size is perfect and so easy to use. My pocketbook is black so this is hardly noticeable..

Energizer High Tech LED Keychain Light with 3 Modes
Energizer High Tech LED Keychain Light with 3 Modes
Price: $7.39
64 used & new from $6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!, October 30, 2014
Absolutely perfect to find a key hole in the dark. Brilliant little light. Doesn't take up much room on my crowded key chain.Very sleek, thin and compact. Light has 3 levels,bright, dim and flash..Just what I needed and I couldn't be more satisfied.with the product or the minimal price. Something like this in Brookstone would probably be about $25.

Joes Racing 32307 (0-60) PSI Tire Pressure Gauge
Joes Racing 32307 (0-60) PSI Tire Pressure Gauge
Price: $19.59
5 used & new from $19.59

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY ACCURATE AND SUPER SIMPLE TO USE!!, October 10, 2014
As I said, this is very simple to use for people like myself that are not handy at all You can't find anyone more technically challenged than myself. I didn't even need any one to show me how to use this and it is super accurate as the tires were checked in the shop just a few days ago.. Looking for a tire gauge, this is the one. Look no further!!

OXO Good Grips Professional 8-Inch Bread Knife
OXO Good Grips Professional 8-Inch Bread Knife
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU CAN'T FIND A BETTER BREAD KNIFE THAN THIS!!, October 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I can't recommend this "bread" knife highly enough. It is better than the pricier Henckels and the populat Kuhn Rikon brand.. It cuts sandwhiches and heroes like butter. Much bigger than a paring knife but it is fantastic for tomatoes, cucumbers and all other veggies. The handle is very easy to hold so the size of the knife doesn't matter. The grip is excellent.. I recently used it to cut slices of honeydew and couldn't have been more impressed. The only complaint I have is this is an extremely sharp knife and it doesn't come with a sheath of any sort. I keep it in a ceramic container with other kitchen utensils so I can grab it by the handle.. This is bargainpriced and of the highest quality and no kitchen should be with out it. The OXO reputation comes thru again as one of the very best brands you can buy with confidence over and over again.

Ziploc Sandwich Bags Xl 30 ct (Pack Of 3)
Ziploc Sandwich Bags Xl 30 ct (Pack Of 3)
Price: $8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S ABOUT TIME ZIPLOC CAME OUT WITH THESE!!!, September 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been waiting for these. I love Ziploc. They're the only brand I'll use. I ise the regular sandwhich bags for everything but sandwhiches. They are way to small .A regular size roll with turkey and cheese does not fit in the sandwhich bags, these are perfect. I used to use the Stop and Shop XL brand but they really weren't strong like Ziploc. The price is more than right . I also put chicken parts for the freezer in these and then put them in the gallon size for extra protection. I have a small brush, extra small flashlight, amd my reading glaases in this bag in my pocket book for 3 weeks now. I don't have to feel around the bottom of my bad anymore. The bag is still in great shape.,no rips of tears.
I love these!!!!

Calorie Counter by FatSecret
Calorie Counter by FatSecret
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST APP FOR FOOD NUTRITION EVER!!! ENTER THIS NOW!!!!!!, August 24, 2014
This review is from: Calorie Counter by FatSecret (App)
This app offers the most comprehensive information about almost every food ever! I used to look up the information on my computer from FatSecret all the time. For some reason I didn't see it listed as an app and I paid $2.99 for CarbsControl which doesn't compare with the amount of different foods listed.. Just type in any food and the nutrtional chart for that and all varieties of it appear for you to choose from'. The following is listed Calories, Totsl Fat,Total Carbs, Protien. Calories from Fat, Saturated Fat, Fiber, Here is an example for a Boca Burger'

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 burger (71g)

Amount Per Serving

Protein 15g

Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 15% Iron 10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie

For example : Under eggs, you have egg, scrambled eggs,,fried egg,hard boiled egg egg white , poached egg, Extra large egg,egg beaters and many more..n
You can keep a diary of any food you previously looked up. There are recipes.. Also included are"
Food Diary
Restaurants and Chains
Popular Brands
Supermarket Brands
Recipes
I have this on my Smartphone and it saved me from buying a pocket book to carry around with me.
It is so simple to use and truly invaluable. This is the very BEST app out there. Log into the website on your computer if you want to see for yourself.. Trust me you will love this!!!!

Family Feud® & Friends
Family Feud® & Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars SPIN THAT LEVER EVERDAY TO ACCUMULATE POINTS, July 18, 2014
This review is from: Family Feud® & Friends (App)
FUN!!! You always want to try just one more time. Be careful as you have to use "coins" to play and they try to get you to pay $.99 for extra coins when the game is up.. Even if I don't play the game I spin the lever each day just to accumulate points. This really adds up. It's a fun mindless game and doesn't take away my love for my Kindle.

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars INVALUABLE!! LOVE IT!!!!, July 18, 2014
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
Very simple to use. BIG numbers and symbols and it's always right ;-) I find this invaluable and love it!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20