Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Crystal > Reviews

Browse

Crystal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 341

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystal "AMAZON FAN" RSS Feed (Brooklyn, N.Y. USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Colour Riche La Palette Lip, Nude, 0.15 Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Colour Riche La Palette Lip, Nude, 0.15 Ounce
Offered by adfaz1
Price: $5.79
19 used & new from $0.78

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS, YOU'LL BE VERY HAPPY!!, May 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This product was received for free in exchange for an honest review. I love L'oreal products and have their La Palette Nude eyeshadows and was very excited to try the lipsticks. My only concern was that the lipsticks didn't come in a tube which I am used to. Five plum shades are included in the palette. They are richer and darker looking in person. They look much lighter in the photograph. They come with one lip brush and there is a mirror inside the packaging to make it easy to apply on the go. I like that you can mix the colors to come up with your own look. I like to apply a darker shade as a base and then apply a lighter one in the center for some shine and highlighting. There are directions to achieve an hombre look. It fits easily in my pocketbook and I really like this product. It goes on smoothly and the colors are beautiful.

Oversized Serving Bowl (Melon)
Oversized Serving Bowl (Melon)
Offered by GETSET2SAVE
Price: $15.97
9 used & new from $15.93

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!, May 19, 2016
This review is from: Oversized Serving Bowl (Melon)
This is just gorgeous. It looks like real ceramic, There's no way you can tell it's an imitation as it has a lovely shiny glassy glaze. It's the most beautiful fruit bowl. That is what I chose to use it as. I have it in the center of my table. I'm very proud to display it and so glad that I ordered it . It's very big and very elegant. The turquoise is delicious. Looks like it was it was purchased in a fancy boutique shop.

LeSportsac  City  Tote,Lot A Lp,One Size
LeSportsac City Tote,Lot A Lp,One Size
Offered by PORTMANTOS

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE LOVE THIS TOTE!!, May 18, 2016
This review is from: Lesportsac City Tote (Apparel)
I love this tote. It's a perfect size not too big not too small just big enough for me to carry my umbrella, my Kindle and various other stuff that I need to carry with me all the time that doesn't fit into my pocketbook . Lots of compartments inside which I love . 3 slip in pockets plus one zippered pocket, a real bonus today. . Brand new. Very pretty bright red sequin Sparkles So happy with this purchase. This was a real find . I haven't seen this anywhere and I've been buying LeSportsac for many years. Great price. LeSportsac doesn't make their bags this unusual or sparkly (blingy) any more.

Secure Adjustable Hand Bed Assist Rail for Fall Management / Prevention
Secure Adjustable Hand Bed Assist Rail for Fall Management / Prevention

5.0 out of 5 stars SO STRONG AND EASY TO ASSEMBLE!!!, May 11, 2016
I purchased this strictly on the reviews. I compared this with many other reviews of bed rails. . This was not only rated the strongest but the easiest to assemble which was a major reason for my purchase and the reviews were oh so right ! I think it took less than 5 minutes to assemble by 2 "klutzes" .It is extremely strong. We didn't have to use the belt It is on a twin size bed between the mattress and the box spring , it fits perfectly but if needed it is adjustable. . It definitely is unmoveable. Perfect to hold on to while getting up and out of bed. Great protection to keep from falling out of bed. .This is so highly recommended I can't recommend it enough.. Please trust my review..I have no idea,where I could have comparison shopped for this item without Amazon .

8 oz Premium Drinking Glasses - Set of 4 - Unbreakable Tritan Plastic - BPA Free - 100% Made in Japan (Assorted Color)
Offered by SCANDINOVIA
Price: $39.95
6 used & new from $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT PACKAGED AS PHOTOGRAPHED.., May 11, 2016
The colors on these are really beautiful .They're not packaged individually 4 in a row in a box as shown in the photos. They're all stacked on top of one another in one box . I've never seen so many incorrect photos of one item before..They come in very handy as I know they're only 8 ounces. They wash beautifully. The colors are really lovely. I hope the manufacturer makes them in 16 ounces for a more reasonable price . The reason I gave them 4 stars is the price. I don't think they're worth $4.50 per glass . If I saw them in person I doubt I would have purchased them for that price because they are so small..I wish I got a discount for my "unbiased" opinion.

Anchor Hocking Rooster Napkin Holder
Anchor Hocking Rooster Napkin Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST PERFECT!!, May 7, 2016
Doesn't take up alot of space which is why I purchased it. Very pretty design and attractive deep bright red. Very heavy, won't topple over. Holds lots of Bounty napkins. I'm very happy with this little but strong napkin holder..

Truvia Natural Sweetener, 400 Packets (Net.Wt 42.3 oz)
Truvia Natural Sweetener, 400 Packets (Net.Wt 42.3 oz)
Offered by A4893888
Price: $24.40
21 used & new from $18.57

5.0 out of 5 stars TASTES LIKE REAL SUGAR!, April 16, 2016
One packet is much sweeter than one packet of Splenda It also tastes more lIke real sugar. . The price of 400 is unbeatable! After using Splenda for years I am much happier with Truvia and I think it is safer. I love it!!!!

Auth Method "Smudging" Room Spray: Sweetgrass, Amber & Lavender
Auth Method "Smudging" Room Spray: Sweetgrass, Amber & Lavender

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST SPRAY AVAILABLE!!, April 14, 2016
This is the most wonderful fragrance in a spray bottle that is sold. This is the second time I am purchasing this. Clears the room of all and any odors and leaves a delicious., soothing, pleasant scent. A little goes a long way.so it makes up for the price.. I LOVE IT!! .

Mildew-Resistant Antibacterial Heavy-Duty Shower Curtain Liner -
72" x 72"
Mildew-Resistant Antibacterial Heavy-Duty Shower Curtain Liner - 72" x 72"
Offered by Perella's
Price: $18.95
5 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SHOWER CURTAIN!, March 27, 2016
I love this shower curtain. It stays in place and doesn't fly around, that was very important when I picked this out . I have it for a while and it is as clear as the day I bought it . No soapy build up, no mildew. It is the perfect shower curtain. The weight is very substantial. One of the heaviest gauges. Worth every penny and more. A real value!

Hailo 8854-281 XXR 4 Step Aluminum Ladder
Hailo 8854-281 XXR 4 Step Aluminum Ladder
Price: $123.98
7 used & new from $99.18

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT LADDER FOR ANY ONE WHO IS AFRAID OF LADDERS!, March 20, 2016
This is the perfect ladder for any one who is afraid of losing their balance on a ladder. This has a handle to hold on to no matter what step you're on. . Now my husband can change the flourescent light bulb without being afraid of losing .his equilibrium..It is very light and no assembly required, just fold it open and closed.. It is extremely sturdy, no wobbles. It is very flat to store. If you can love a ladder this is the ladder to love!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20