Profile for Crystal > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 918

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystal "AMAZON FAN" RSS Feed (Brooklyn, N.Y. USA)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Family Feud® & Friends
Family Feud® & Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars SPIN THAT LEVER EVERDAY TO ACCUMULATE POINTS, July 18, 2014
This review is from: Family Feud® & Friends (App)
FUN!!! You always want to try just one more time. Be careful as you have to use "coins" to play and they try to get you to pay $.99 for extra coins when the game is up.. Even if I don't play the game I spin the lever each day just to accumulate points. This really adds up. It's a fun mindless game and doesn't take away my love for my Kindle.

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars INVALUABLE!! LOVE IT!!!!, July 18, 2014
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
Very simple to use. BIG numbers and symbols and it's always right ;-) I find this invaluable and love it!!!!

AccuWeather
AccuWeather

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS THE BEST FOR MY AREA!, July 18, 2014
This review is from: AccuWeather (App)
Excellent. This is what I tune into on my TV and I'm very happy with it on my Kindle for a quick check. I localized it to my area and rthe weather comes up immediately with future forcasts. Highly recommneded.

QVC for Android(TM)  (US)
QVC for Android(TM) (US)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT APP, July 18, 2014
This review is from: QVC for Android(TM) (US) (App)
Just as good as on my computer.. Its much smaller but is perfect for a quick check.

5th Grader?® & Friends
5th Grader?® & Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST LIKE TV, July 18, 2014
This review is from: 5th Grader?® & Friends (App)
My husband and I love to play this.! Excellent app.

Francois et Mimi Large Stainless Steel Double Wall French Coffee Press,50oz
Francois et Mimi Large Stainless Steel Double Wall French Coffee Press,50oz
Offered by Luzy's Storage Place
Price: $54.95
9 used & new from $46.67

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL DESIGN - GREAT COFFEE - DIRECTIONS NOT SO GOOD!, July 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been using the Frieling
French Press 25 ounces for years. It makes wonderful rich robust coffee. I use French Roast. I use a 16 ounce cup so this barely makes 2 cups. This Francois is the perfect size to refill my mug with another full cup of coffee. The design is beautiful and is made of thick, substantial stainless steel. This will fit in very elegantly or casually with any style table setting to hold any type of beverage
What threw me at first was the directions. They were one tablespoon coffee per 4 ounces water. The Frieling is 6 ounces water per 2 tablespoons coffee. I have been using that ratio for years and I get a very strong, rich cup of coffee which is why I bother with the French Press to begin with. I tried the directions on the box and was disappointed immediately with the coffee. It had no strength. My teaspoon and 1/2 of Folgers instant was stronger. I switched back to the Frieling ratio(6 oz water/2tablespoons coffee.) and my coffee was robust again. I checked out instructions on Google and found that you really have to come up with your blend by experiment. Some people suggest 6 oz water and others 8oz. I think if I received the Francios first I may never have used it again not knowing there were other ratio choices.
I highly recommend this as it is good for a small or large portion and the coffee is delcious. It is made just like the Frieling only on a larger scale and I have that for many years without so much of scratch on it's shiny surface.

Norpro 18 by 24-Inch Microfiber Dish Drying Mat, Cream
Norpro 18 by 24-Inch Microfiber Dish Drying Mat, Cream
Price: $10.95
9 used & new from $7.85

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY A MAGICAL MAT!!, June 17, 2014
I was looking for a microfiber mat to put on my window sill to absorb the water that leaks in when it's raining. This is how I came across this wondrous drying mat. I have an old Rubbermaid rubber drain tray which is no llonger being manufactured. The drain on it empties out to the sink as any drain should. The new one empties out toward you which is so ridiculous as I have yet to see a sink where this can be used. I take such fastidious care of this old drain board. Puddles of water are wiped off at the end of every day along with the lint and crumbs that accumulate. It is slowly getting discolored and then to my amazement I read about this mat being used by others instead of a drain board. After reading the very positive reviews I thought this must be a select group of people as how could this be. The mat must get soaking wet and particles must stick to it. I ordered it for my window sill but when I received it I put it on top of my old drainboard under the dish rack. It fits perfectly. The water gets absorbed very quickly and only gets damp not soaking wet because of the excellent absorbtion, If I leave the house for a few hours it is dry when I get back. It dries overnight, it's MAGIC ;-) Any lint or food particles are easily wisked off with my hand but the fantastic Scrub Daddy sponge works the best and leaves the mat absolutely spotless and this is on black which shows everything. .Microfiber is a fantastic fabric.
I can now keep my obsolete Rubbermaid drainboard as it is well protected. I can't recommend this this little miracle mat highly enough. If you've gotten this far and read my entire review I thank you for your time for "listening" to my drawn out story about a simple small black mat that has made me very happy.

Safari Ltd Cloud Dragon
Safari Ltd Cloud Dragon
Offered by 24hrs Deals
Price: $16.54
26 used & new from $16.54

5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU ONLY BUY ONE DRAGON- THIS IS THE ONE!!!, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Safari Ltd Cloud Dragon (Toy)
I'm a grandmother and I just purchased 5 dragons for myself and to display on my wall unit. Yes myself not my grandchildren. Game of Thrones inspired this purchase as I've always loved dragons. This Cloud Dragon is indescribably beautiful. IT IS AWESOME!! IT IS EXQUISITE!!! The teal blue paint is irridescent with a metallic sheen. The wings are a work of art. They look like delicate translucent skin even though it is rubberized. His expression is fierce and ready for battle. The " toe nails " are a bright platinum silver. Detailed silver scales on his neck lined with hot pink down to the tip of his tail. I am so happy just looking at these dragons in my living room. Every time I walk by them I think, "I'm so happy I bought these". Even my husband likes them. All the Safari dragons are extremely special and well worth the money.but this one is a winner!! The Cloud Dragon looks like 3X the price. If you can't decide which one to purchase I hope I've helped you make a decision. you'll be extremely happy with.
Not to say the least, it is very sturdy and would make a durable gift for a chld but I'm keeping this one all to myself. I'm sure once my 7 year old grandson sees this impressive collection (I just received them yesterday) I'll be making another purchase or 2.

Coast HP1 Focusing LED Flashlight
Coast HP1 Focusing LED Flashlight
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars LET THERE BE LIGHT!!, June 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
You really have to see this to believe it. This is one powerful little flashlight. It is stronger and brighter than my favorite Dorcy 190 lumen LED flashlight. This one is 220 lumens. The Dorcy is 8 inches long and this is just 4 inches..The beam is incredibly bright and covers a large enough area that any bigger flashlight covers. I have replaced my Dorcy which I kept in my car's glove compartment, It took up almost all the extra space I had. This is perfect as.It has a clip so I clipped it on a booklet in the compartment other wise I wouldn't be able to find it as it is small and black. and blends in with the black inside of my compartment.. It only takes one double A battery. It is a very sturdy metal so dropping it is no problem..One more time, this is an extremely powerful bright light. Your search has ended for the perfect compact flashlight.
This is a great gift for any one. The price couldn't be more affordable.. Put it on your wish list so you don't forget about it.. I'm getting one for my handbag, small and light enough to carry around without taking up any room and adding any weight..

L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Lotion, 8.4 fl. oz.
L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Lotion, 8.4 fl. oz.
Price: $32.00
2 used & new from $32.00

2.0 out of 5 stars NOTHING SPECIAL BUT THE PRICE!, June 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was very disappointed in this hand lotion. I am familair with the excellent reputation of L'OCCITANE products. This one does not live up to it. I like a thick, rich hand lotion and this says Extra Rich on the front of the bottle. I find it very thin, it abosrbs immediately and doesn't leave that smooth, silky feel on my hands which I love. My favorite lotion is made by Indigo Wild which is half the price and twice as rich and thick.
The first two ingredients of L'Occitane are Aquawater and Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter. I do have to concede that the smell is
very exotic.but not worth $32 a bottle.
The first two ingredients of Lavendar-Lemon Indigo Wild are Dandelion and Red Clover Infusion in water and shea butter derived from certified organic nuts. Because this is a natural product with out any artificial ingredients the shelf lfe is only 6-12 months It does not contain Octlydodecyl Myristate and a host of other such ingredients in the L'Occitane product. I use the 8oz bottle up well before 9 months. The Indigo product or their Lullabye Lavendar for babies is extremely thick and rich.yet not greasey at all. The texture of L'Occitane seems more like Vaseline Intensive Care in comparison..Not that Intensive Care is a bad product but it's certainly not considered a high price luxury item..
So simply put I wouldn't recommend spending this highest of prices for this below par product. Seems like I've written a review for Indigo Wild but I hope it has you thinking before you purchase this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20