Profile for Crystal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 284

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystal "AMAZON FAN" RSS Feed (Brooklyn, N.Y. USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Pandas: Super Fun Coloring Books for Kids and Adults (Bonus: 20 Sketch Pages)
Pandas: Super Fun Coloring Books for Kids and Adults (Bonus: 20 Sketch Pages)
by Janet Evans
Price: $6.09
30 used & new from $5.43

2.0 out of 5 stars Not interesting or appealing at all.., May 27, 2015
For children in kindergarten. Oversized illustrations. Not that interesting.. Over simplified!

Safari Ltd  Mythical Realms Cyclops
Safari Ltd Mythical Realms Cyclops
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $11.50
15 used & new from $5.15

1.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY DON'T LIKE THIS! WHERE'S THE EYE?, May 27, 2015
I have many different Safari Ltd figurines from myrhical characters to majestic dragons and I love them all except this one. I see all the rave reviews and I'm very surprised. The one eye which should be the focal point of Cyclops is barely visible .It's a tiny painted blue dot. Very cheap looking "art" work. He looks more like an ugly (not that any of them were good looking) cave man rather than a scary, menacing figure. Even my 8 year old grandson who always wants a duplicate of everything I have in my collection wasn't impressed. He picked it up. looked at it and put it down immediately with no further interest. Sorry to ruin the rating but I have to be honest and warn any future buyers.. I wouldn't purchase this if I saw it in a $.99 store, OK maybe.

Michael Kors Watches Runway Women's Watch (Rose Gold)
Michael Kors Watches Runway Women's Watch (Rose Gold)
Offered by SMBExperience
Price: $155.34
21 used & new from $155.34

5.0 out of 5 stars THE WATCH IS 10x MORE GLAMOROUS IN PERSON!!!, May 20, 2015
I saw this in a Michael Kors store(picked it out from all the others) and immediately logged ont to Amazon when I got home. $295 retail, half the price on Amazon. The band is very delicate looking because of the pastel pink links. The face is a knock out! All glittery pave cyrstals which don't show up at all on Amazon and I mean glittery as in sparkle,sparkle. The only problem I had was closing the band. It took me a while to get one side to drop so I could slide the one link thru the other link with the opening and snap it shut.. I'm surprised no one else mentioned this. I finally got the hang of it but it took a while. Maybe it's because I'm left handed and it's made for righties. Well worth the effort. I've gotten so many compliments. The watch is very elegant with a touch of bling and is now one of my favorites.

Michael Kors Watches Wren Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch (Gold/White)
Michael Kors Watches Wren Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch (Gold/White)
Offered by Zenbuy
Price: $248.95
14 used & new from $244.19

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER STUNNING! A MUST HAVE!!!, April 27, 2015
I love Michael Kors watches and have quite a few. I love them all but this one one is unusually special because of the shimmering face. The photo does not do this watch justice. Each crystal is shown individually but in fact the glitter from the crystals blend together and it looks brightly lit with a glow. The crystals shine like they are from Swarovsky . One blends into the other for a real glimmer and actually sparkles. The gold patches on the band give this watch a unique look. This retails in Macys for $395.00. I used to wait for Friends and Family Day for a bargain but everyday is a reduced price with Amazon and then some.. It came in the original box just lke it was from a department store.This is a special watch and I'm sure you will love it as I do.

Bittersweet: A Novel
Bittersweet: A Novel
by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore
Price: $18.45
165 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A FUN PAGE TURNER, April 27, 2015
This review is from: Bittersweet: A Novel (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This book is a modern gothic novel. As soon as Mabel, a scholarship student, is invited to spend the summer at her wealthy boarding school roommate Genevra's summer home, you know there are going to be hidden family secrets revealed. This book is an easy read and a fun page turner.i
I WOULD SAY MORE BUT I DON'T WANT TO GIVE ANYTHING AWAY. IT'S ONE OF THOSE TYPE OF BOOKS. I truly enjoyed it.

Don't Die with Your Music Still in You: My Experience Growing Up with Spiritual Parents
by Serena Dyer
Price: $12.29
55 used & new from $0.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Recap of Wayne Dyer's teachings. NOTHING NEW, April 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you are a fan of Wayne Dyer's teachings and have read his books, this book is a nice recap of his teachings but not a must-have book. Serena is Wayne Dyer's daughter and each chapter is dedicated to one of the principals Wayne wanted his children to live by. Serena shows how she applied these principals to her own life experiences. It is a light and interesting read.

The Trouble with Honor (The Cabot Sisters)
The Trouble with Honor (The Cabot Sisters)
by Julia London
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
142 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Honor is very independent and will settle for nothing than marrying for love. No forced marriages for her, April 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Trouble With Honor is the first book in a new series. Honor Cabot and her three sister live in London in 1812 with her mother, stepbrother and stepfather. Her stepfather, The Earl of Beckington, is in ailing health and her mother is going senile. Augustine, Honor's stepbrother, is engaged and Honor fears that once he is married she and her family will be pushed out of their home and forced into loveless marriages. But who will want to marry them with a crazy mother? Honor is very independent and will settle for nothing than marrying for love. No forced marriages for her! Honor schemes to break up her step-brother's engagement in order to protect her family, but nothing goes as planned. I have never read a Julia London novel before, but I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more of her books. This was a fun and light read. Great for the beach or vacation.

Elegant Touch Seashell Acrylic Toilet Seat Rose
Elegant Touch Seashell Acrylic Toilet Seat Rose
Offered by PopShop!
Price: $69.94
3 used & new from $69.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOVE A TOILET SEAT!!, April 7, 2015
This is truly a most beautiful toilet seat. If there was a museum for toilet seats this would on display ;-). I was worried the rose was too bright but it is a bit more muted in person and has a lovely pink glow about it. It is extremely well constructed and heavy. The design with all the shells is 3D..It is very easy to install. You don't need a pliers. The plastic bolt is extra long and your fingers are enough to screw it on tightly. I used 2 rubber washers I had ordered from Amazon previously to cushion the plastic washers and make it more secure..You could never find a design like this in local stores. Forget about Lowes and Home Depot. Thanks to Amazon I didn't have to leave home and needlessly shop around. Thank you again Amazon for making my shopping life so easy and effortless.

The False Door
The False Door
by Brett King
Price: $11.24
32 used & new from $5.74

4.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FAST READ!, April 6, 2015
This review is from: The False Door (Paperback)
4 stars

This is the second book in a series. While I never read the first book, it does a good job referring enough to it that you can read this as a stand alone, although reading the first one wouldn't hurt. In fact, I enjoyed this book so much I would like to read the first one too. I loved the Da Vinci Code and this book is a little similar. It involves a worldwide quest for pieces of an ancient helmet that holds the clues to finding an ancient piece of vellum. This vellum holds the secret to special powers that can bring people back to life. I really enjoyed this book and it's a fast read that I would recommend to others.

Circulon Symmetry Hard Anodized Nonstick 8-1/2-Inch French Skillet, Black
Circulon Symmetry Hard Anodized Nonstick 8-1/2-Inch French Skillet, Black
Price: $23.99
7 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars COULDN'T BUY BETTER!!, April 4, 2015
This is the new improved model of the old 8 inch skillet.. This is 8.5 inches and it makes a big difference. The old one was more concave and the bottom of this one is flat to the edge so there's more frying room. While I loved my other pan this makes it easier to flip an omlette every time as there's more space. Nothing ever sticks. It is light weight and very durable. I only buy Circulon for it's non stick excellence is superior to all other brands regardless of price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20