Profile for Crystal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 274

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystal "AMAZON FAN" RSS Feed (Brooklyn, N.Y. USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Pill Splitter By Apex Medical, 1 Pack
Pill Splitter By Apex Medical, 1 Pack
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $4.82
8 used & new from $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars APEX BEATS THEM ALL!!!, March 28, 2015
I have this splitter for many, many years and never had a problem with any size pill. It even cuts big Calcium Citrate pills perfectly in half..Just line them up straight across. It doesn't crush very small pills, splits them right in half.. It's the best you can buy and worth double the price. It's a real work horse and the blade is always sharp... Go to CVS and price how expensive all the pill splitters are there and none of them are as good as this one. . This same Apex splitter sells for $9.98- $11.98 on Ebay..Sears sells it for $20.

Fiskars 710210-1001 Amplify Serrated Hardware Shears, 8-Inch
Fiskars 710210-1001 Amplify Serrated Hardware Shears, 8-Inch
Price: $18.37
5 used & new from $17.32

4.0 out of 5 stars TOO UNCOMFORTABLE TO HOLD, March 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I find these scissors too uncomfortable to hold for any length of time - even a short time .My favorite are The OXO Good Grips Kitchen and Herb Scissors. I have a pair in every room. They are my go to scisssors and do not need a shield. I keep them in a ceramic utensil jar point down and just reach for them when needed. I find the sheild a nuisance to take off. Yes, maybe I'm the laziest person but unless they are kept in a drawer I don't find the shield useful. It's not like it's a super sharp knife. They are sharp but cut heavier objects better than light ones.
I used to use a Henckels kitchen shear to cut my chicken up in pieces.Yhe OXO has replaced this. I couldn't use the Fiskars as well as it doesn't cut the meat that well and is too uncomfortable to hold. I guess I should have done a review on OXO but this just doean't compare.

The Heiresses: A Novel
The Heiresses: A Novel
by Sara Shepard
Price: $19.70
106 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN PAGE TURNER, February 20, 2015
This review is from: The Heiresses: A Novel (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Heiresses was a fun page turner that I couldn't put down. The Saybrooks are an internationally known American family dynasty that has made its fortune in diamonds. The American public is obsessed with them and follows their every move. They are written about in blogs, newspapers and magazines. They are also believed to be cursed, making one think of the real life Kennedys. Tragedy strikes the family and the family "heiresses" are believed to be targeted. Each one has their own secrets that are unearthed as the mystery of a cousin's death is investigated. I've never read anything by Sara Shepard before but I have heard of her Pretty Little Liar books. I will gladly read her other books after having read this fun mystery.

KRUD KUTTER KK32BP/6 32-Ounce Trigger Spray Original Concentrate Cleaner/Degreaser Bonus Pack, 2-Pack
Offered by Ron's Home and Hardware
Price: $9.97
5 used & new from $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST OVEN CLEANER EVER!!!!, February 18, 2015
This is the BEST oven cleaner on earth. You do not have to heat your oven. Just spray this over spots to be cleaned, Use Scrub Daddy or a stainless steel sponge and lightly rub. Sometimes just a paper towel is enough. The burnt on gravy, etc just melts away in only a few minutes after applying.. Wipe away with a paper towel. I do use gloves. No odor. I once had a stainless steel pot that I left too long on the burner and thought I'd have to throw out as the tomato suace and meat balls were "glued" all over it. I sprayed the pot with Krud Kutter, added some water and left it over night. The next morning with some strong scrubbing everything came off. Nothing else would have worked and my pot is really like new.
This is a miracle cleaner and best of all it's not toxic or flammable..

Intertape Polymer Group IG2PK-A Iron Grip Black Heavy-Duty Duct Tape, 1.88-Inch x 35-Yard, 2-Pack
Price: $17.75

5.0 out of 5 stars IRON GRIP IS THE CORRECT NAME FOR THIS MIRACLE PRODUCT!!, February 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It is a tremendous roll and 2 of them will last me a lifetime.. I'm not that young ;-) This is amazing. Extremely heavy and holds with an" Iron Grip". The color is black. Read the great reviews. Doesn't have one bad review. .I have a big hook on my bathroom door(for my husband's big bath towel) then the screws started falling out . I taped over the base and loose screws and this works like epoxy. I have a small custom made shade over the bathroom window and it kept ripping on the bottom from being pulled over the years. I have tried different brands of duct tape but they kept peeling off from the moisture in the shower - .this doesn't budge. .I have tried many different brands oner the years including Duck and 3M and this is the strongest ever. My search has ended. . I taped the vynl covering over my air conditioner to the wall without worrying the wind will blow it off. Iron grip is certainly the correct name for this miracle product. I'm surprised the price isn't higher considering the huge size of each roll and of course the exceptional grip and quality . I quarantee you will be amazed by the performance of this fantastic duct tape.

UFiles #1: A Dark Inheritance
UFiles #1: A Dark Inheritance
by Chris D'Lacey
Price: $13.59
78 used & new from $2.66

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD START TO A NEW SERIES, February 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Michael Malone is a student being driven to school by his mother when they reach a detour. All of sudden Michael finds himself saving a dog from falling off a cliff and experiencing his first paranormal experience. These are only the first of many unusual experiences which also involve coming in contact with UNICORNE, an agency that is dedicated to investigating paranormal experiences. Michael's father disappeared three years ago. Was his disappearance connected to Michael's newly found abilities? This is the first book in a series. It is a quick and easy read that is also an
interesting page turner.

The Runestone Incident (The Incident Series)
The Runestone Incident (The Incident Series)
by Neve Maslakovic
Price: $10.99
33 used & new from $3.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet my expectations!., February 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like trying new authors and I decided to try this book because of the time travel story line. Neve Maslakovic is a good writer and I enjoyed the beginning of the book. The fact that this is the 2nd book of a series and I hadn't read the first one didn't distract from the enjoyment of the book. The author does a good job of summarizing the first book at the beginning so you don't have to have read it. The characters mainly work at a university campus that is home to a Time Travel laboratory. Time travel has been made possible and is now being used to record historic events. This is such a great concept but I felt the author fell short of making this a great book for me because it lacked an interesting plot line. Basically, the characters have to prove if a famous runestone is authentic or a fake. The time travel involves going back to 1898 Minnesota to witness the discovery of the runestone and then traveling back a thousand years to try and witness it being carved. These locations are quite boring. If you are going to time travel I feel it should contain something of interest. From what I read, the first book takes the characters back in time to ancient Pompeii before the Vesuvias eruption. That is what a time travel book should do. I don't think reading this book was a complete waste of time. It just fell short of my expectations.

Pioneer SE-MJ502-K Fully Enclosed Dynamic Headphone
Pioneer SE-MJ502-K Fully Enclosed Dynamic Headphone
Price: $15.59
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE AND QUALITY!, February 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These headphones are comfortable to wear and easily adjustable. They provide high quality sound and you can listen to your music at a high volume without disturbing those around you. I would recommend these headphones as a less expensive alternative to other brands without sacrificing quality and comfort.

Perennial
Perennial
by Ryan Potter
Price: $9.99
48 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!, February 6, 2015
This review is from: Perennial (Paperback)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Alix Keener is a high school student who is starting her senior year at a new high school and living in a new house. She moved there with her police detective father a year after her mother was killed in a car crash. She begins to receive visits from a handsome ghost in her bedroom and meets a mysterious and handsome young man who is also a new student at the school. Alix is asked by the ghost to help solve his murder, which occurred in her new bedroom. She also discovers that she has psychic abilities she never knew she had. The book's ending, while bringing closure to the storyline, also leaves it open for sequels. I enjoy discovering new authors. I would definitely read any other books that may follow if it becomes a series. Anyone who is a fan of YA novels will enjoy this book.

Bd Alcohol Wipes,1 Box of 100 Swabs
Bd Alcohol Wipes,1 Box of 100 Swabs
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $4.61
8 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF THE BEST THERE IS!!, February 5, 2015
I've tried them all and for the money this is one of the best swabs out there. The only one I find bigger(swab folds over to 2x the size)) and a drop more saturated is SnithandNephew but they are also double the price and just not worth paying the difference. These swabs are nice and thick. I will be ordering these again and find no need to use any other brand again..Pharmapacks is the company I order from and they are one of the best sellers on Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20