Profile for Crystal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 294

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystal "AMAZON FAN" RSS Feed (Brooklyn, N.Y. USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Propet Women's St. Lucia Sandal,Chestnut,9.5 W US
Propet Women's St. Lucia Sandal,Chestnut,9.5 W US
Price: $61.88
3 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars HEAVEN FOR A WIDE FOOT!, July 16, 2015
I have a super wide foot. I wear a men's sneaker in the triple wide so these 9 1/2 wide are perfect for me. Even though there is no strap my foot feels secure and comfortable, a first for a slide in {Clog) shoe for me. The dark brown leather is very rich looking. I can wear these all day and they feel like I've been wearing them forever.That''s the way they felt the first time I slipped my foot into them. I really love them and if you have a wide foot then these are for you..No small thing as wide width shoes have gotten narrower over the years or my foot has gotten wider.

Polyken 105C-P Multi-Purpose Double Coated Carpet Tape (Paper Liner): 2 in. x 75 ft. (Natural)
Offered by FindTape
Price: $19.38

5.0 out of 5 stars IS THIS EPOXY OR TAPE?, July 15, 2015
There were so many tapes to choose from.I bought this product strictly from the rave reviews and they were all correct. I have a Royal Palace wool rug over my living room carpet for 2 years. I have tried every double sided tape and the carpet this buckled and scrunched up terribly.. This is a miracle tape. I taped 3 sides and it has stayed in place perfectly, you can't budge it. It is very easy to apply as it rolls along the edge of the carpet very easily. I can't recommend this hgihly enough. Thank you reviewers and I hope this convinces some one else to purchase this FANTASTIC product.

Propet Women's Helen Sandal
Propet Women's Helen Sandal
Price: $30.61 - $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars SELLS FOR $88 PLUS $5 SHIPPING ON QVC!!, June 30, 2015
Love these shoes. They look a little orthopedic but that is what my big wide deformed bunioned foot needs. I love this brand. I love their 3 strap sandal. They are always so comfortable but these are exceptional..They just sold on QVC for $88 plus $5 shipping. I saw them on QVC and thought let me check Amazon and there they were. The savings on Amazon is tremendous.. II ordered the black and after wearing them all day I just ordered the Gunsmoke. . These are a blessing for my feet.. The wide is really wide as I take a double wide in men's sneakers but these fit perfectly. I get the support I need with these for the summer and don't need my sneakers which are way to hot and heavy to wear in the hot weather.

TiVo Roamio HD Digital Video Recorder and Streaming Media Player (TCD846500)
TiVo Roamio HD Digital Video Recorder and Streaming Media Player (TCD846500)
Price: $145.00
22 used & new from $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars There's nothing better than Roamio!, June 29, 2015
I love this Tivo. It's the best there is. I can't imagine being with out it. Makes Cablevision obsolete. A Tivo representative walked my daughter thru the installation as I am technologicaly inept. I had many questions for a few weeks after and their customer service except for a woman named Jamie was outstanding. Everyone was extremely helpful no matter how many times I called. A very patient and professional staff. I had a Tivo set for 9 years before this new and improved model.and I am thrilled. Even if you don't stream or make use of the extras this is invaluable for just TV alone.. Taping 4 shows at once and storing 500 hours of programs is more than any one can ask for.

L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Colour Riche La Palette, Nude 01, 0.62 Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Colour Riche La Palette, Nude 01, 0.62 Ounce
Price: $14.39
6 used & new from $14.39

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE EYE SHADOWS THEY'RE THE BEST!!!, June 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love L'Oreal products and this eyeshadow set did not disappoint. It contains ten colors and a dual tip applicator. One end has a two-sided spongy applicator and the other end is a bristle tip. There is a nice range of dark and light colors and each go on so smoothly. I always apply an eye base first to make my shadows glide on smoothly and stay on longer. On the bottom of the container are instructions for 4 different looks. They are easy to follow. If you take your makeup on the go, there is a mirror attached to the inside as well. These colors are in shades of browns and nudes. La Palette Nude 2 has the pinks and maroons. I plan on getting those next. I love them!

Safari Ltd Midnight Moon Dragon
Safari Ltd Midnight Moon Dragon
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $16.99
19 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, June 28, 2015
I have many Safari dragons but thIs is one of the most impressive. My grandson saw it on display and now he has one also. It is nice and long The purple is iridescent with a beautiful gold tummy. Just goegeous!! This is a must for any collector.

Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable (15 Feet) - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord - Red
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT QUALITY----HELLO NETFLIX!, June 20, 2015
I ordered 2 of these (15 ft) as my Wi Fi connection to my router for my newly installed Tivo was rated down from poor to marginal. I ordered them in blue and red and a longer length then before and now my connection is steadily up way over 20 points and is now good to an occssional excellent They fit very tightly.. I'm taking advantage of my free month of Netflix streaming now which was impossible before. It's not important but the colors are so nice and vibrant.

Brightech Contour™ LED Floor Lamp - Bright & Beautiful Light - Made from Brushed Anodized Aluminum - Bend and Shape to Any Position with 3 Pivoting Sections - Latest LED Technology - Cool to the Touch - Saves Energy - Worth the Investment
Offered by Brightech™
Price: $250.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A GEM OF A PRODUCT!! LET THIERE BE LIGHT!!!, June 17, 2015
A1 seller. Packaging was the most secure EVER! Taking the lamp out of the box/boxes took longer than assembling it. Super fast delivery! A most wonderful and simply designed floor lamp with great lighting. Will fit in with any decor as the design is so unobtrusive.. Not simple to find but this company has ended any ones search for the perfect floor lamp. Simple to assemble 1,2,3. The video from the first reviewer helped.. A GEM of a product. Great light for reading, infact it's the best I've ever had. It's rignt next to my husband's easy chair where he reads for hours. No glare. Adjustable to different angles with a very heavy base so there's no wobbling. I can't rave enough about this simple and fantastic floor lamp. It is perfection.

Prisoner of the Flames
Prisoner of the Flames
by Dawn MacTavish
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $7.33

3.0 out of 5 stars I've Read Better, June 15, 2015
This review is from: Prisoner of the Flames (Paperback)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

This book had a nice start but it dragged after that. I thought it was somewhat contrived and dark. A disfigured Scottish laird travels to France to find a way to improve his looks comes upon a blind French flower girl in distress. He comes to her aid and nothing goes right after that, except that he has found his true love in the this blind flower girl who can't see his disfigurement but can "see" his true internal beauty. I am a fan of romance novels, and even other contrived romances can be more fun and enjoyable to read than this book.

Panda Bear Bamboo Musical Snow Globe Water Ball
Panda Bear Bamboo Musical Snow Globe Water Ball
Offered by Sincerely Hers
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The snow swirls like colorful diamonds., June 3, 2015
This is a perfect Panda snow globe. The music is lovely and loud. What makes this very special is that the,"snow" is extremely fine, colorful and sparkly. It's as if Swarovski manufactured the snow. You won't be disappointed and neither was my grand daughter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20