Profile for LeadFoot > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LeadFoot RSS Feed (Redmond, WA)

Page: 1 | 2
G7 Power Vegas LED 22 Watt (110W) 1600 Lumen BR40 Recessed Light Bulb, Dimmable 2700K Warm White Light
Offered by G7 Power
Price: $36.95
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great LED Bulb and Fulfilment, March 16, 2014
The LED Bulb arrived on time and is a great product so far. It is rather expensive but I don't know the regular prices for such LED bulbs, yet.

1,000 Places to See Before You Die 2013 Wall Calendar (Picture-A-Day Wall Calendars)
by Patricia Schultz
Edition: Calendar
16 used & new from $1.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Calendar, September 22, 2013
A good calendar, however does not meet one specific need of mine. I like to see the previous and next month a little bigger, for planning. They are so small on this calendar that I have to be about 1-2 feet away to see them. I think a wall calendar should be designed with larger size. I don't need to see a picture for every day, but just my preference. Otherwise I like it pretty good.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Stay White Classic Crewneck Tees, 3-Pack
Tommy Hilfiger Men's Stay White Classic Crewneck Tees, 3-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Awesome, July 6, 2009
These undershirts are durable, comfortable, stylish and I just can't like anything else. Been wearing them a long time and I hope they stay available. Last forever!

Logitech FreePulse Wireless Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Logitech FreePulse Wireless Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
8 used & new from $75.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Improvement Over Wired, May 27, 2008
I've had these for a few months now and I still marvel why more people don't have these. I'm not much of an Audiophile but I noticed these sounded much better than other ones I had bought. They work very reliably, although I'm not a heavy user. They are perfect for use on public transport or for short stints. Battery life is no problem. Fit could be better, but that's not a big deal. Sometimes you do get 1-2 seconds breaks in transmission, but nothing worse. The other thing that bothers me a little is the turn-on/off mechanism.

Overall, if you want to get rid of cables these work great! Recommended.

The Dvorak Album
The Dvorak Album
Price: $12.17
55 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Album, September 25, 2007
This review is from: The Dvorak Album (Audio CD)
I had bought this CD solely for the Humoresque. But all the pieces are beautiful, particularly the latter in the listed order. This album is excellent and I highly reccommend it. This was my first exposure to the cello, but it has motivated me to try to attend a live Yo-Yo Ma concert.

Chants Of India
Chants Of India
Offered by Diamond Entertainment
Price: $24.98
54 used & new from $2.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Quintessential Chants of India, December 26, 2004
This review is from: Chants Of India (Audio CD)
This is a beutiful CD with religious Hindu chants. Those interested in the religion would do well to start with this. The chants are all in Sanskrit and have many different mantras etc. which are part of daily Hindu life. I have had this CD for years and is played frequently on different occasions or for no reason at all. Explore away!

Essential ASP.NET With Examples in C#
Essential ASP.NET With Examples in C#
by Fritz Onion
Price: $36.47
74 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Book, But Not For Beginners, July 20, 2003
I am about through the book now and it has been very rewarding. Be warned, this is not for the beginner or faint of heart, particularly the chapter on the HTTP Pipeline. But then if you have been to DevelopMentor you know the level.
The concepts and code are covered masterfully and for the thinking programmer. Too many people write code without knowing the effects of that code or the possibilities open to them. Needless to say the inner plumbing of ASP.NET is covered very well. A lot of "power-programmer" techniques are illustrated.
You must have a background in the .NET Framework and probably in ASP 3.0. There are a lot of changes from ASP 3.0 and the amount of transparency in the technology is unprecedented. Fritz takes full advantage of that. I don't have a lot of basis for comparison but I have not found anything better than this on ASP.NET.

Lexar Media 128 MB Memory Stick
Lexar Media 128 MB Memory Stick
9 used & new from $19.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Memory Stick works well, bad packaging, October 5, 2002
-1 Star for really Spartan packaging, the stick almost slipped out of the box!! Wanted to make sure it worked, so plugged it in and it worked fine. Did not feel a time lag due to the high capacity - had heard someone say something like that.
It will be a while before I can fill this stick up, will update review if something untoward happens. So far, incredible deal and works just fine.

Canon S600 Color Bubble Jet Printer
Canon S600 Color Bubble Jet Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value...good product, September 23, 2002
Have had this printer for about a year now at least. Output quality is excellent, but maybe I just haven't figured out printing pictures the optimal way. Consumable cost is reasonable, but I wish third party refills were a good option. Printing speed is slow at times, but being a home user I really can't justify paying more for a faster printer. Overall very happy with purchse.

Peter Pan (Special Edition)
Peter Pan (Special Edition)
DVD ~ Bobby Driscoll
11 used & new from $4.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, timeless, March 17, 2002
This review is from: Peter Pan (Special Edition) (DVD)
Classic. Must buy for any toddler/kid collection. Excellent story rendition, animation, music.

Page: 1 | 2