Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for J. Wil > Reviews

Browse

J. Wil's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Wil RSS Feed (Laurel, MD United States)

Apple Watch Band, J&D [Luxury Series] 42mm Apple Watch Stainless Steel Replacement Strap with Metal Clasp Adapter for Apple Watch All Models 42mm
Offered by J&D Tech
Price: $79.95

iPhone 6s Wallet Case - OZAKI O!coat 0.3 [POCKET] Ultra Slim & Light Weight Case For iPhone 6 & 6s (4.7) / Premium Leather / Card Holder / Sleek & Stylish / Incredibly Thin & Lightweight - Brown
Offered by OZAKI

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Case, October 10, 2015
I purchased this case because my previous case was 100% leather. After one year the corners of that case became discolored and started to come apart. Oil and moisture from your hand puts a toll on the edges of a leather case. I purchased this case primarily because of the plastic ring that wraps the edge of the phone. It does not look as good as an all leather case but it's a must if you'll be stuffing your phone into your pockets or if you expect your case to last for years. The case is very thin but fully protects your phone.

A4 Pro Style Open Bottom Baggy Cut Baseball Pant (Grey) (L)
A4 Pro Style Open Bottom Baggy Cut Baseball Pant (Grey) (L)
Offered by GotApparel
Price: $21.13
11 used & new from $20.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, October 5, 2014
I purchased two pair of these pants 3 years ago and they have held up well. The inseam on the large was 30" back then but now they come with a 32" inseam. I'm 5'9 and they reach the ground when wearing my cleats. Many pro baseball players wear them this long. Never understood why guys that need to be fast would do this but I'm just an unpaid softball player so they work for me.

Danco HYR271T HydroRight Drop-in Dual Flush Converter
Danco HYR271T HydroRight Drop-in Dual Flush Converter
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $23.23
31 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I've had this installed for almost 3 years. Hold ..., December 12, 2013
I've had this installed for almost 3 years. Hold the button for 2 seconds and it works as advertised. Note: some toilets have handles on the side of the tank and some have them on the front. If yours is on the front you will be forced to close the lid or at least move it out of the way to access the button. I have large enough hands to tilt it back and flush with one hand.

ASICS Men's GEL-Kahana 5 Running Shoe,Black/Charcoal/Steel Grey,11.5 M US
ASICS Men's GEL-Kahana 5 Running Shoe,Black/Charcoal/Steel Grey,11.5 M US

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned, May 15, 2012
I tried on many trail shoes at a nearby sporting goods store and these shoes without question provided the most cushion and felt the best. Unfortunately the soles of my feet and ankles hurt the day after a two mile "test run" in these shoes. For the past eight years I have not experienced this type of pain after a run of this length. Why? Because I went to a local running store eight years ago and got fitted for the proper shoe. The recommended shoe for me was the Brooks Adrenaline GTS, a stability shoe, which I have used exclusively ever since.

This shoe is advertised as a stability shoe, but I recommend avoiding if you are a mild to medium pronator like myself. I returned this shoe for a Brooks stability trail shoe-- no more problems for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2012 6:36 AM PDT

Timberland Adventure Trekker 32" Wheeled Duffel,Grey/Black,One Size
Timberland Adventure Trekker 32" Wheeled Duffel,Grey/Black,One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, April 5, 2010
This bag looks great and seems to be very durable. I usually find a scrap or tear on my luggage after each airline flight but this bag still looks new after 3 flights. The bag has a good number of pockets and dividers inside to store and separate smaller items. The quality of this bag is very noticable. The wheels, material, and zipper are all high quality. The only problem I noticed is that the bag does not always stand upright on its own. The bottom is not stiff enough so it depends on what is stuffed into the bottom of the bag.

VideoSecu Mounts Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for Most 23"- 65" LCD LED Plasma TV with VESA 200x100 to 600x400mm, 15 Degree Tilt up or down - Bonus HDMI Cable and Bubble Level MF608B BBM
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $17.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price, January 18, 2010
I used this to mount a 40" Samsung LCD. This mount is just as sturdy as the one I used 4 years ago to mount my 42" plasma. The only difference is the price. This is a great buy.

Havahart 5250 Electronic Deer Repellent
Havahart 5250 Electronic Deer Repellent
Price: $51.79
8 used & new from $42.46

3.0 out of 5 stars The Verdict is Not In, October 4, 2008
I have a large mulch bed with plants and flowers two feet from the woods behind my house. I watched two bucks for about 30 minutes as they grazed in my neighbor's yard and slowly made their way to mine. Eventually Buck1 was three feet from one of the Havahart stakes but never turned from the woods towards the stake. I'm hoping this is because I failed to re-scent the stake after it rained the previous day. I second deer (Buck2) slowly made its way closer to the stake. He went straight for it and received a mild shock. His reaction was to turn and take two large steps away from the stake. He stared at the stake for about 30 seconds then continued to graze, but never came any closer than 10 feet away from the stake. Buck1 did not react when the Buck2 was shocked. In fact, within 2 minutes of Buck2 being shocked Buch1 touched the stake. Unfortunately, he was not shocked because it takes 15 minutes for the stakes to recharge. The deer remained in my yard and even came within a foot of a second Havahart stake, but never touched it. I'm going to do a better job of re-scenting after rainfall and see how it goes.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2014 8:53 AM PST