Profile for Rapid1 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rapid1 RSS Feed

Camco 57363 Leveling Scissor Jack Socket
Price: $6.83
23 used & new from $4.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 16, 2015
a real time saver, up and down.

X-Chock Wheel Stabilizer - Pair - One Handle - 28012
X-Chock Wheel Stabilizer - Pair - One Handle - 28012
Price: $71.86
22 used & new from $68.79

3.0 out of 5 stars like the threads are messed up somehow, April 16, 2015
one of these is very stiff to expand or contract, like the threads are messed up somehow. it is a pain in the butt, especially considering the angle and location one has to work at. I am happy with them once I have them installed. the trailer is rock steady.

Camco 43511 Mini Dish Drainer and Tray
Camco 43511 Mini Dish Drainer and Tray
Price: $7.11
61 used & new from $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 16, 2015
wilfe loves it. fits our trailer sink perfectly

Benchmade 580 Barrage Osborne Design Knife
Benchmade 580 Barrage Osborne Design Knife
Offered by Black Bear Trading Company
Price: $127.50
28 used & new from $124.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Benchmades and decided on this one because the ..., April 16, 2015
I love my Benchmades and decided on this one because the mechanics are the same as my Griptillians. I only carry Benchmade folders because of the axis locks. the assist on this knife is spectacular. while I can get my Grips into action pretty quickly, this one is much easier with gloved hands and is 100%.

Airaid 200-912 M.I.T. Modular Intake Tube
Airaid 200-912 M.I.T. Modular Intake Tube
Price: $139.90
78 used & new from $132.91

5.0 out of 5 stars easy install and I can change belts without removing the ..., April 16, 2015
easy install and I can change belts without removing the whole stock airbox. horsepower? mileage? LOL, not expecting too much of either but it certainly cant hurt. I was a little concerned that it would be obnoxious noise wise but very little change there. overall, a very nicely made product.

Master Lock (378DAT) Hitch Lock
Master Lock (378DAT) Hitch Lock
Price: $33.59
31 used & new from $17.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 16, 2015
very strong and easy to use without getting messy. not much to rust on it either

*Set of 16* Books of Incense Matches - One of each of the 16 Fragrances Available
Offered by Rainbowrecords239
Price: $20.99

wife loves em

Reese Towpower 65023 2" Square Front Mount Hitch Receiver
Reese Towpower 65023 2" Square Front Mount Hitch Receiver
Price: $159.99
17 used & new from $157.99

3.0 out of 5 stars installs easy, quality piece but hangs too low and is ..., April 16, 2015
installs easy, quality piece but hangs too low and is too far back. I needed this for my receiver mounted winch as well as to drive my trailer into a tight spot. I am able to make the trailer work, I think, by using a drop stinger upside down. I will need an extension to use my winch.

Lumitronics Combination Interior 12V Reading Light with 2 Speed Fan for RVs, Trailers, Campers, 5th Wheels. Includes Incandescent Light Bulb and Extendable Coil Cord with Male Plug. Convenient On/Off Switch, White base w/clear lens. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
Offered by Dura Global
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, should have come with my trailer in ..., April 16, 2015
Love it, should have come with my trailer in my opinion. lights up the bedroom well, we'll see how the fan helps this summer..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5