Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Justine > Reviews

Browse

Justine's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Justine RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Oakley Men's Nolan Jacket Graphite Outerwear MD
Oakley Men's Nolan Jacket Graphite Outerwear MD
Offered by Sonic Gears

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, November 19, 2015
The jacket is reversible and very light-weight.
It is nice material and the gift was well received.

OE Replacement Chevrolet Equinox Grille Molding (Partslink Number GM1210106)
OE Replacement Chevrolet Equinox Grille Molding (Partslink Number GM1210106)
Offered by AUTO PARTS VALLEY
Price: $46.96
7 used & new from $46.96

2.0 out of 5 stars 2005 Equinox, November 19, 2015
I checked the fit using the drop-down boxes and read the customer reviews and questions, but the grille mold doesn't fit correctly on the 2005 Equinox. A customer question even specifically asked about the 2005 Equinox and both replies suggested it would fit perfectly.
The edge of the molding doesn't wrap all the way around and meet the edges. Also, even though the picture is hard to see I thought it looked like an outline of the Chevy emblem embedded into the molding, it's not. That doesn't bother me as much as the edges not meeting up. Overall, from a distance it looks fine, but a disappointing purchase regardless.

18k Rose Gold-Plated Sterling Silver, White Shell, and Glass Doublets Hammered Stud Earrings

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and classy, January 24, 2014
Much larger than what was expected but still very cute and classy. Gotten many compliments. Can be daily wear or special events.

Unholy Night
Unholy Night
by Seth Grahame-Smith
67 used & new from $1.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Unholy Night, enjoyable, quick read, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Unholy Night (Hardcover)
If you have read Seth Grahame-Smith before then you will enjoy Unholy Night. This book is a great mix of history and make-believe.

Steve Madden Bmocha Fringe Cross Body,Black,One Size
Steve Madden Bmocha Fringe Cross Body,Black,One Size
Offered by Its a Shoe In

3.0 out of 5 stars Chain to short, December 5, 2013
I have to say that the bag is very nice, super cute. However, I did a little research before I ordered the purse, looked at pictures online and read the Amazon reviews. I read one review that said the chain was way to short to be a crossbody and I really didn't want it to be true so I looked up pictures on Google. I found one picture of a model wearing the purse as a crossbody and it looked adorable so I took the chance and ordered it. Unless you are a 10 year old girl or I guess a Steve Madden model, this purse shouldn't be considered a crossbody.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2014 5:21 PM PST

ASICS Women's GEL-Scram Running Shoe,Hot Pink/Lightning/Electric Blue,9 M US
ASICS Women's GEL-Scram Running Shoe,Hot Pink/Lightning/Electric Blue,9 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye Catching, April 18, 2013
I have had many people ask me where I purchased these shoes. I usually always purchase ASICS, they are true to size. However, these shoes felt a tad tight width wise and I've never experienced that issue with ASICS before.

Sorrelli "Pewter" Crystal Cluster Silver-Tone Stud Earrings
Sorrelli "Pewter" Crystal Cluster Silver-Tone Stud Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Stud Earrings, April 18, 2013
These earrings are gorgeous, and appear as they do in the picture. I received several compliments the first day I wore them while running errands. However, I did end up returning the earrings due to the fact that my ears were extremely sensitive to the metal.

Prepworks by Progressive Dome Lid Citrus Juicer
Prepworks by Progressive Dome Lid Citrus Juicer
Offered by Prime Source Plus
Price: $5.70
34 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Juicer!, April 18, 2013
Great juicer, simple and easy to use. I had originally purchased just for one project, but have used almost daily since then.

MLB St. Louis Cardinals 24 Can Soft Sided Cooler
MLB St. Louis Cardinals 24 Can Soft Sided Cooler
4 used & new from $33.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, January 16, 2013
This was a Christmas gift so we haven't used it yet, but it looked great and didn't seem cheaply made.

Sterling Silver Infinity Symbol Knot Ring Size 12
Sterling Silver Infinity Symbol Knot Ring Size 12
Offered by Auntie's Treasures
Price: $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Cute!, January 16, 2013
I was looking for a bow ring, but didn't like anything that I came across. The infinity ring popped up in the search and I thought it looked very nice. I ordered a size 12 because it was for my middle finger, but it is a little to large, I would have been better off with a 10.5 or 11 and still would have been able to remove it with ease. I do have to say that it was bent a tiny bit, but not enough that I wasn't able to wear it. It is also a lot thinner then I thought, but it is very cute and different. I have considered ordering for Mother's Day and I will order from this seller again.

Page: 1 | 2