Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Beth Donovan > Reviews

Browse

Beth Donovan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beth Donovan RSS Feed (Kansas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vetrx Goat & Sheep Remedy
Vetrx Goat & Sheep Remedy
Offered by etopso
Price: $11.20
9 used & new from $8.26

1.0 out of 5 stars I think they are depending on the placebo effect for this stuff. Did nothing to aid in healing., March 21, 2016
This review is from: Vetrx Goat & Sheep Remedy (Misc.)
I bought this because there were people who swear that it helps to heal skin problems in animals.s

I have a pet goat who had an abrasion - put VetRx on 1/2 of it, and some neosporin on the other half. From what I could see, the VetRx did nothing at all to aid healing, and I felt it was a huge waste of money.

Indigo Wild 3 Bar Box Mothers Day Best Sellers Soap
Indigo Wild 3 Bar Box Mothers Day Best Sellers Soap
Price: $17.40
8 used & new from $15.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great soaps, great scents, March 21, 2016
I love Indigo Wild's soaps! They have the best scents ever. They are good, hard soaps which last!

Roku
Roku
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, February 24, 2016
This review is from: Roku (App)
This app works better than the ROKU remote.

Skechers Sport Women's D'Lites Fashion Sneaker, Burgundy, 9 M US
Skechers Sport Women's D'Lites Fashion Sneaker, Burgundy, 9 M US
Price: $45.21
2 used & new from $45.21

3.0 out of 5 stars Ran very small, February 6, 2016
If I could figure out the correct size, I'm sure they would be fine, but they were much smaller than I expected, and I ordered a 1/2 size larger than I normally wear.

Justified Season 1
Justified Season 1
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Justified is my favorite TV show, now that I've discovered it!, October 7, 2015
This review is from: Justified Season 1 (Amazon Video)
I had heard about Justified, but never got around to watching it.

Now I'm hooked.

Vulcan's Kittens (Children of Myth Book 1)
Vulcan's Kittens (Children of Myth Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cedar Sanderson is a great storyteller., August 28, 2015
I'm not much of a reviewer, I'm afraid, but I really enjoyed the story and the world that Cedar creates. I love that mythology from many different cultures is combined. I'm looking forward to the next volume.

Leifheit 37200 Cherrymat Cherrystone Remover
Leifheit 37200 Cherrymat Cherrystone Remover
Offered by Master Home
Price: $18.99
11 used & new from $15.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Pits cherries quickly., August 14, 2015
I bought about 20 pounds of sweet cherries. I would have given up on pitting them all if I did not have this wonderful gadget.

AYL Portable Mini Capsule Speaker System with 3YR Guarantee with Rechargeable Battery and Expandable Bass Resonator for Smartphones, Tablets, MP3 Players, Computers, Laptops, Cell Phones, iPhone 6S
Offered by Accessorise Your Life
Price: $21.99
4 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bitty speaker., August 14, 2015
This is a great little speaker for my laptop and my IPod. It really amplifies the sound on my laptop so I can stream music while I'm working without having to wear headphones. Most definitely a worthwhile purchase!

Ariat Women's Terrain H2O Hiking Boot, Copper, 8.5 C US
Ariat Women's Terrain H2O Hiking Boot, Copper, 8.5 C US
Offered by Sheplers
Price: $104.95
7 used & new from $104.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the 4th pair of these boots that I've bought in the past 10 years., August 10, 2015
I raise goats on a farm. I wear these boots nearly every day of the year. I have to replace them about every 18 months. They are the most comfortable boots I've found for my hard-to-fit wide feet.

They are really waterproof. We have had an extremely wet summer, and the ground is almost squishy wet. My feet stay dry when I wear my Ariats.

The only drawback is that they are not good in slippery conditions, I put crampons on them when we have ice or light snow on the ground.

Simplicity Unisex Western Style Straw Cowboy Cowgirl Hat with Beads Band, Black
Simplicity Unisex Western Style Straw Cowboy Cowgirl Hat with Beads Band, Black
Offered by PDS Online
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $27.88

5.0 out of 5 stars and the fit was perfect. It is a darling straw hat, June 1, 2015
I bought this for my grandson to wear here on our farm when he was visiting. I measured his head, and the fit was perfect. It is a darling straw hat. See for yourself.
Comment Comment | Permalink