Profile for Beth Donovan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beth Donovan RSS Feed (Kansas)

Page: 1 | 2
Crane Drop Shape Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with 2.3 Gallon output per day - White
Offered by Air & Water Inc
Price: $53.99
22 used & new from $34.00

1.0 out of 5 stars It only worked a few times, January 30, 2014
It does not work. It worked well three different times. Then it just stopped. I followed all the directions, even used distilled water, but it was a waste of my money.

dCables Apple iPod Touch USB Cable - 8 Pin USB Cable for the iPod Touch (5th generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works. Not all cables do!, January 30, 2014
I am thrilled that this cable works. I have bought others that did not. In the future, I will buy any cables I need from this vendor.

10 Cup / 1.8 Liter Black Milano Cordless Electric Kettle by ZUCCOR (BOIL-DRY PROTECTED / U.K. MADE HEAT CONTROL)

1.0 out of 5 stars This worked well for 3 weeks., February 19, 2013
Now it does not work at all. It is not an expensive enough item to make it worth the time and effort to return it, so I'll find another brand. I bought this on Amazon because it had 5 stars. I should have looked closer and realized there was only one review.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I needed in these baskets, December 10, 2012
First of all, I needed these mesh wire baskets to use while cleaning wool and mohair after I shear it. They are perfect for the job. Yes, I know, this is not a typical use, but open your minds and see!!...

I can put a couple of ounces of very dirty mohair or wool in each of these baskets. Then, I can nest them and put them in a tub full of detergent, move the baskets up and down a few times to agitate the fiber without felting it and them move them to other tubs of water for rinsing. It is the fastest way to clean mohair or wool that I have found.

They are worth every darn penny!!

Diego Plush Backpack Animal Rescuer
Diego Plush Backpack Animal Rescuer
Offered by Hobby Hunters
Price: $12.08
6 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my grandson's very favorite toy., September 2, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
He wears it from morning until night, he even sleeps with it. I think it really encourages imaginative play. It's also very cute, and fits a 3 year old boy quite well.

BIC Mark-It color collection permanent marker, Fine Point, Assorted Colors, 36 Markers
Price: $22.99
39 used & new from $16.33

5.0 out of 5 stars These Bic Permanent Markers are fantastic, June 27, 2012
I use markers a lot for art projects and for design projects. The other brand is nice, but has nowhere near the color selection as the Bic Mark-It. I use them almost daily - to the point that I have subscribed to have them delivered every couple of months. They are packaged in a container that you can use over and over, and the price is also great, in comparison to the other main brand.

Get these! You will be happy!!

Wahl 8786-451A ARCO SE Professional Cordless Pet Clipper Kit by Wahl Professional Animal
Price: $115.29
29 used & new from $106.15

1.0 out of 5 stars Too fragile - I dropped two feet from the ground, onto grass, and it broke., May 31, 2012
I bought this to shear my angora rabbits with because plucking them is too painful for me (arthritic hands). I bought this on the recommendation of other French Angora Rabbit breeders. It does cut their fine, fine hair very nicely, however, it is made of plastic and will not hold up very well if you ever drop it - even on soft ground. Also, it is a little too small for me to grip comfortably, probably why I dropped it when one of my bunnies was moving.

So, no, this is not for me. I have Oster A-5 Turbos that I use on my Angora Goats, and have dropped them numerous times while shearing, and they keep on going. I think I need to figure out what blade size is best for the rabbits and use the heavy duty Oster clippers instead of an overly expensive plastic clipper.

Dremel 220-01 Rotary Tool Work Station
Dremel 220-01 Rotary Tool Work Station
Price: $38.23
59 used & new from $38.23

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this all the time as a tiny drill press and I love it!, May 26, 2012
I make little wooden buttons to sell, and without the Dremel Work Station, I would not be able to do it. I use it as a drill press to make button holes in the wood slices I make from fallen branches. I use it when I'm using the Flex Shaft attachment to sand the wooden buttons. I have a regular sized drill press, but when you are working with drilling holes in wood that is from 1/2 inch in diameter up to 2 inches in diameter, it is impossible to drill button holes. I also use it to polish the buttons after I apply beeswax to them.

The only drawback is that the part that holds the drills, sanders, etc., does not hold nearly enough for my liking!

Stabilicers Lite Duty Serious Traction Cleat, Pink, Medium
Stabilicers Lite Duty Serious Traction Cleat, Pink, Medium
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $16.61
7 used & new from $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars These definitely saved me from falling down and breaking something!, March 14, 2012
I bought some other 'crampons' last year, that worked, but fell apart when I walked over the icy gravel that we have out here in the country. These are designed so well that our gravel drive and street did not affect them at all. And, they were less expensive!
Do not get any kind of crampon that looks like it has springs that bite the ice- they break all too soon. This design was great, and I'm quite impressed!

Weber 1421001 Performer Charcoal Grill, Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Weber 1421001 Performer Charcoal Grill, Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Grill evah!, March 14, 2012
We have gone through gas grills, propane grills, charcoal grills, smokers, etc. We have even owned other Weber Grills. But this one is my favorite. I grill 4 to 5 nights a week, year round (even in snow), and the propane starter on this grill makes it oh so easy to get the charcoal up to the proper temp. I can actually put a plate and spices on the table that is part of the grill. It is super easy to empty the ashes without making a mess, and there is even a compartment to store charcoal in.

I've been grilling for many years (I'm 59 years old!) and this is by far the best grill I've ever used. Not only that, but it is holding up well to our weather - we have had this for two years now.

Page: 1 | 2