Profile for OBLIVION > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

OBLIVION RSS Feed

Brooks Men's Glycerin 12, Color: HighRskRd/FlamOrng/Black/Lime, Size: 9.5
Brooks Men's Glycerin 12, Color: HighRskRd/FlamOrng/Black/Lime, Size: 9.5
Offered by Footwear Plus
Price: $144.99
2 used & new from $144.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great shoe from Brooks!, July 17, 2014
The Glycerin 12 is definitely a top notch performance running shoe Brooks. It's lightweight, comfortable, and feels great with each stride. This is my 4th pair of Brooks Glycerin models. My favorite however are the 10's. As for the 12's, I feel as though the shoe runs a little longer than my other Glycerin models. I wear a 9.5 in running shoes and all my other Brooks are 9.5 as well. The Glycerin 12 appears to me to be a bit on the larger side for the 9.5, to where I may have needed a 9. It's not overly annoying and I'm not sliding around, just something to consider before buying without trying on elsewhere first. Great shoe though!!

Castelli Body Paint 2.0 Bib Short - Men's Black, L
Castelli Body Paint 2.0 Bib Short - Men's Black, L
Offered by Bicyclebuys
Price: $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and Feel, September 16, 2013
These are my go to bibs. The pad is great for short and long distances and the compression is spot on. No seems make these very comfortable in several aspects. The straps are light and barely tell they're there.

Castelli Free Aero Team Version Race Bib Short - Men's Black, L - Men's
Castelli Free Aero Team Version Race Bib Short - Men's Black, L - Men's
Offered by Backcountry
Price: $199.95
4 used & new from $139.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bib shorts, September 16, 2013
The Castelli Free Aero Team Version Race Bib Short is very comfortable even for the longer rides. Highly recommend. They also have the same pad as the Body Paint Castelli bibs which I also ride. Both are excellent choices.

Louis Garneau Venti CFS Sock Black, S/M
Louis Garneau Venti CFS Sock Black, S/M
Offered by Triathlete Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable.... my go to sock!, September 16, 2013
Since buying these LG Venti CFS socks, I find myself only wanting to wear these for all my rides. It has the perfect balance of cushioning and compression for my liking. I think I need to buy a few more pairs! They are holding up very well.

K-Edge Garmin Handlebar Mount: Red
K-Edge Garmin Handlebar Mount: Red
Offered by Brands Cycle and Fitness
Price: $44.99
6 used & new from $35.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Garmin mount, September 16, 2013
This is by far the best Garmin mount made. Looks great, and is very durable. I have 3 of these, one for each of my bikes. Perfect!! I used a little blue lock tite on the screws just to ensure with vibrations that the bolts would not come loose. Just for precaution, not for necessity.

Thule 917XT 1.25" Receiver Hitch Rack
Thule 917XT 1.25" Receiver Hitch Rack
Offered by BikeGuys
Price: $449.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, September 16, 2013
Very sturdy tray system bike rack. Holds the bike safely and securely in place. Came with the Thule STL2 Snug-Tite hitch lock so you don't need to buy one separately. The integrated cable locks is perfect for quick trips. You still should use a more heavy duty cable lock for extended stays for better security. Especially for locking up the rear wheel so that can't be stolen.

This rack is perfect thus far in everyway for my 3 difrerent bikes I've carried on it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Park Tool PCS-10 is a perfect 10, August 17, 2012
This bike stand has worked out perfect and meets all the needs I've thrown at it. With the multiple angles the clamp can rotate and size of frames/seat posts it can clamp, I have yet to run into an issue. Stability is great even with the heavier bikes clamped into it and different angles of torque placed up on parts for repairs etc. As for assembly, it was a breeze. The shipment from Amazon arrived quickly and in great condition. I highly recommend this stand.

Elite Ritmo Power Fluid Trainer
Elite Ritmo Power Fluid Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Elite Ritmo PowerFluid Trainer, July 19, 2012
The trainer is easy to setup and comes with additional feet if you do not like the dancing feet option. It was a little weird getting used to the movement of the dancing feet but only took a couple miles to sort it out and start ticking away the miles. I will say that the resistance of this trainer is more so than my previous fluid trainers I've used. I have also noticed less tire wear as advertised by Elite. You get a great workout throughout the gear selections and will notice a huge improvement in your road cycling ability when hitting the open road. A++ product IMHO.

SRAM PC 1091R Hollow Pin P-Lock 10-Speed 114L Bicycle Chain
SRAM PC 1091R Hollow Pin P-Lock 10-Speed 114L Bicycle Chain
Price: $50.53
38 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars SRAM PC 1091R, July 19, 2012
This chain is very easy to install. Just a couple simple steps and away you go. I have logged about 500 miles on this chain so far with no issues. It shifts and runs quietly and can take the torque of climbs and sprints with ease. So far I am pleased with my purchase and would have no problem replacing this chain with another one of the same when needed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LG 2011 Revo XR2 - Great Road Bike Shoe, October 13, 2011
I've put roughly 400 miles on these shoes and thus far the quality and comfort are holding up as expected. This is the first LG branded shoe I've worn, but thus far I am a fan. The ventilation in this model is what sold me on trying them as my NorthWave shoes I've used for the past several years were a bit out dated in the ventilation department. These LG shoes definitely fit the bill in this area among others. I love the cool feel on warm days with the Blue insole and the Red insole for warmth in cooler weather.

The fit with the ratcheting top strap is quite comfortable and able to be snugged down nicely. Also came with extra straps for when these would get worn out from use. For the price of these shoes, they definitely stand up to and perhaps out perform much more costly competitive models.

I highly recommend this shoe. Also, my transaction on Amazon was uneventful and the shoes arrived very quickly. A great experience once again.