Profile for J. L. Feldman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. L. Feldman RSS Feed (NJ, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Frozen Ground [HD]
The Frozen Ground [HD]
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars I rarely turn off a movie once I get more than 30 minutes in, November 5, 2014
This was bad, and I love me some Nic Cage

SwiftKey
SwiftKey
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 13, 2014
This review is from: SwiftKey (App)
Trace is nowhere near as accurate as swype

Doctor's Best Vitamin D3 5000iu Soft-gels, 360-Count
Doctor's Best Vitamin D3 5000iu Soft-gels, 360-Count
Price: $11.29
12 used & new from $8.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if it's working, May 7, 2014
I was diagnosed with slight vitamin D deficiency in Jan 2013, and soon after purchased this supplement after being advised by my GP to start supplementing. I have been taking it nearly every day since then, and recently had follow-up bloodwork to re-check my levels. I'm no longer "deficient", but am still at the very bottom of the acceptable range for vitamin D. At this point, it's hard to say if the issue is with the efficacy of the product or related to an absorption problem within my own body. I'm going to be purchasing another brand to see if I get better results.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2014 9:41 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, April 29, 2014
Bought to replace the original all-weather mats that came with the car, which I'd worn out on the driver side under my right foot. These match those exactly, came at a significant discount from the dealer, and shipped quickly.

MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones with Memory Wire (Clear)
Price: $17.99
15 used & new from $16.73

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for the 3 months they worked properly, March 30, 2014
To be clear, these get a 4 for overall sound quality, but drop down to 2.5 after they've lost bass in the right ear after 3 months of use. Prior to this loss of fidelity, I was very happy with the sound and the comfort of these headphones. They were rather inexpensive, but I expect significantly longer life than 90 days.

Update: Meelectronics customer service was great about the issue and made it easy to get a replacement. Fingers crossed that the new pair lasts considerably longer than their predecessor.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2014 1:21 PM PDT

Dockers Men's Alpha Khaki Slim Tapered Flat Front Pant, New British Khaki, 34x32
Price: $47.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Look great, but are a little stiff initially. Size up from your "classic" fitting Khakis, May 17, 2013
These are really great looking pants and are very versatile. Can be worn to the office or casually with a t-shirt. I bought one pair in a department store with a gift card, wore them just a few times, and immediately came to amazon to buy more colors. Make sure you size up from your "classic fit" pants. These are slim fitting. I normally wear a size 33 waist in most pants and jeans, and a 34 in these are pretty snug. It seems like "slim fit" these days is just slapping on a size 1-2 sizes up from what it would be in classic. Anyway, I digress...

The pants themselves have a very well-made feel to them, if not a little too stiff initially. They definitely need to be broken in like a rigid pair of jeans. I weight train 3 days a week, including deadlifts and squats, and the thighs and calves on these are borderline too tight, so if you've got a little meat/muscle on your bones, be careful. I need to get rid of some bodyfat anyway, and once I do these should fit perfect (it's tough when you're a desk jockey for 10+ hours a day).

Doctor's Best Vitamin D3 5000iu, Soft Gels, 180-Count
Doctor's Best Vitamin D3 5000iu, Soft Gels, 180-Count
Price: $6.19
20 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars D-lightful, April 18, 2013
Seems like they do the trick, although it is very hard to tell without running a CBC to see the effect on D levels in the blood. If my D is up on my next CBC, I will def. purchase again.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2013 8:05 PM PDT

100 - 10x13 WHITE POLY MAILERS ENVELOPES BAGS 10 x 13
100 - 10x13 WHITE POLY MAILERS ENVELOPES BAGS 10 x 13
Offered by epackstore
Price: $7.49
36 used & new from $4.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Poly Mailers, just make sure you know the size you need, January 24, 2013
These poly mailers work flawlessly and are strong enough for regular mailing needs. Just realize that the picture of a shirt going into the bag isn't the 10X13 size. Order larger if you need to ship shirts, sweaters or larger items.

National Geographic Spain
National Geographic Spain
by Zebra Publishing Corp.
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars It has all the things I look for in a calendar, January 10, 2013
It has all 12 months and the appropriate number of days in each month. US holidays are shown and there are pretty pictures to look at.

elago G5 Breathe Case for Verizon/AT&T/T-Mobile/Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 - Eco Pack - Soft Feeling Jean Indigo
Offered by elago design
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $5.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Case, But Not Overly Protective, January 10, 2013
The build quality and design of the case are fantastic. It fits like a glove on my VZW white SIII, All of the buttons, mics and charging port are accessible and the cutouts are spot on. The added texture of the holes makes the SIII a lot easier to hold while also giving it additional aesthetic value. My only concern is that, as others have mentioned, the majority of the top and bottom of the phone are exposed, and will probably not be protected from a drop. If the case would just wrap around a half centimeter more on each side, it would make the case a lot more definitively protective. Also, if they added a little more cut-out room around the volume and power rockers, they would be much easier to press, and I don't think it would affect the protectiveness of the case. All in all, it's the slimmest and best looking case I've had so far, but not quite as protective as the Diztronic case, which adds some heft - so it is a trade-off. The Diztronic case comes with a complimentary screen protector, which is a nice value-add. I'd say 100% get this case if you're not an overly clumsy person and want to add a moderate degree of protection and a little customization to your phone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4