Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for James Price > Reviews

Browse

James Price's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James Price RSS Feed

Bob's Red Mill Old Country Style Muesli Cereal, 40-ounce (Pack of 4)
Bob's Red Mill Old Country Style Muesli Cereal, 40-ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $27.16
20 used & new from $25.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Muesli, August 9, 2013
I have been eating muesli every morning for 30 years since discovering it while skiing in Austria. As an intn'l airline pilot, I found a great one in London and was bringing that home, but when I retired, that option went away. I tried many brands, packaged and bulk, and Bob's was the closest to my London favorite. Muesli keeps me regular and gives a nice level blood sugar level throughout the morning. Amazon's price is good. I use ship and save.
Jim
p.s. I prefer to soak in in milk/almond milk for an hour, add fresh fruit like strawberries or a sliced banana.

Kitchens of India Recipe Paste, Lamb Curry, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Kitchens of India Recipe Paste, Lamb Curry, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Offered by Since 1901
Price: $14.73
8 used & new from $14.73

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, November 3, 2010
It may be for lamb, but this is my preference of all the curries. The flavor is strong and delicious. I use 50% more water than called for. Throw some cut up meat (I use chicken) and veggies in a pot with the curry sauce, cook 30 minutes. I then thicken a bit with cornstarch and serve over brown rice. mmm...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2012 11:05 AM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and Healthy, August 29, 2009
I have been eating Ryvita Sesame Whole Grain Rye Crispbread for years as a mid-day light lunch or anytime snack. Great with peanut butter or egg salad on it. The nutty taste and light salt compliment most any topping. Lately I have been breaking them and dipping them in mango salsa, using like a dip chip.
When the health food department of my local supermarket discontinued carrying them, I quickly looked for an alternative supply, and here it is. By using auto-ship I am paying about half the cost of the supermarket. Thank you Ryvita for a great product. Thank you Amazon for great pricing and convenience.