Profile for James Price > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James Price RSS Feed

Bob's Red Mill Old Country Style Muesli, 40-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Bob's Red Mill Old Country Style Muesli, 40-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $35.16
18 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Muesli, August 9, 2013
I have been eating muesli every morning for 30 years since discovering it while skiing in Austria. As an intn'l airline pilot, I found a great one in London and was bringing that home, but when I retired, that option went away. I tried many brands, packaged and bulk, and Bob's was the closest to my London favorite. Muesli keeps me regular and gives a nice level blood sugar level throughout the morning. Amazon's price is good. I use ship and save.
Jim
p.s. I prefer to soak in in milk/almond milk for an hour, add fresh fruit like strawberries or a sliced banana.

Kitchens of India Recipe Paste, Lamb Curry, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Kitchens of India Recipe Paste, Lamb Curry, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $17.63
5 used & new from $17.63

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, November 3, 2010
It may be for lamb, but this is my preference of all the curries. The flavor is strong and delicious. I use 50% more water than called for. Throw some cut up meat (I use chicken) and veggies in a pot with the curry sauce, cook 30 minutes. I then thicken a bit with cornstarch and serve over brown rice. mmm...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2012 11:05 AM PDT

Ryvita Whole Grain Rye Crispbread, Sesame Rye, 8.8-Ounce Packs (Pack of 10)
Ryvita Whole Grain Rye Crispbread, Sesame Rye, 8.8-Ounce Packs (Pack of 10)
Offered by Peters Select
Price: $32.29
9 used & new from $31.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and Healthy, August 29, 2009
I have been eating Ryvita Sesame Whole Grain Rye Crispbread for years as a mid-day light lunch or anytime snack. Great with peanut butter or egg salad on it. The nutty taste and light salt compliment most any topping. Lately I have been breaking them and dipping them in mango salsa, using like a dip chip.
When the health food department of my local supermarket discontinued carrying them, I quickly looked for an alternative supply, and here it is. By using auto-ship I am paying about half the cost of the supermarket. Thank you Ryvita for a great product. Thank you Amazon for great pricing and convenience.