Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Monika Scholz > Reviews

Browse

Monika Scholz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Monika Scholz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
CANSON XL Mix Media Pad, 60 Sheets, 9 by 12-Inch
CANSON XL Mix Media Pad, 60 Sheets, 9 by 12-Inch
Price: $7.97
28 used & new from $6.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Another awsome deal from amazon!, December 28, 2013
This is such nice quality paper, not the thin sketch paper that is only suitable for pencil or maybe a little ink, but strong enough for light watercolor wash as well. I was so impressed when I saw what I got for how little it cost. I got it hoping to use it for an artistic journal and I am sure I couldn't have chosen better for a multimedia application. I will be ordering more over time.

Liberty 4518R 20 oz Nap-In Cotton Double Palm Canvas Men's Glove with Red Knit Wrist (Pack of 12)
Price: $16.90
4 used & new from $12.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome deall!, December 28, 2013
I got these for my husband who wears gloves for EVERYTHING. At his job and around the house. He won't even touch a piece of firewood without gloves and we live with woodheat in north Idaho, so that means touching ALOT of firewood. He's picky about his gloves and always uses somekind called Ox something or other. But they are over 70 bucks for a 12 pack which is very spendy. These have been a godsend at just over 22 dollars a 12 pack. So far he is very pleased with them and has no complaints which makes me happy. What a deal!!

HMDX Audio HX-GO3OG Go Portlable Audio Speaker Case (Orange)
HMDX Audio HX-GO3OG Go Portlable Audio Speaker Case (Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome for the price, October 24, 2013
I bought my first one at a local grocery store on a whim, not expecting too much. By the time I realized how well this little speaker worked and wanted to buy a backup, they were sold out. So, of course, I turned to Amazon. I have bought these as gifts and people are impressed with both the sound and the battery life. The only downside is that the power button is on the outside so it can be inadvertently bumped on, especially if it's hanging out in your backpack or purse.

BoxWave Olympus Stylus 1030 SW ClearTouch Anti-Glare Screen Protector - Premium Quality Anti-Glare, Anti-Fingerprint Matte Film Skin to Shield Against Scratches (Includes Lint Free Cleaning Cloth and Applicator Card) - Olympus Stylus 1030 SW Screen Guards
Offered by BoxWave Corporation
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars best screen shield so far, April 11, 2013
This is the best screen shield I've used yet for this camera. I don't know if it's cause I have tried at least 3 or 4 other types on it before and I finally got the application process down right, or if it is just a better better product, but there is no cutting out the correct size from a larger sheet, it went on easily and there is only one tiny bubble on one side of my screen. But most importantly, It stays put! It doesn't peel off from the edges from taking it out and putting it in the camera case, which is just the beginning of the end for a screen protector. I haven't had one bit of trouble from this one yet and it's been on for at least a couple of years.

Taco Bell Restaurant Sauce, Hot, 7.5-Ounce Glass Bottles (Pack of 12)
Taco Bell Restaurant Sauce, Hot, 7.5-Ounce Glass Bottles (Pack of 12)
Offered by 305 Market
Price: $41.95
5 used & new from $41.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE tacobell sauce,this is NOT the "homestyle" This is the Real stuff, April 4, 2013
I LOVE tacobell and of course it's taco sauce. I once had bought a taco bell brand sauce in the grocery stores years ago and could tell it wasn't the same as what you get in the restaurant. Then I saw this restaurant sauce and tried it and it is the same, thank goodness. (no taco bell within 80 miles of where I live). so this is not just the brand name stuff they sell in stores. This is the real, hot variety of the tacobell restaurant sauce. It only comes in packs of 12 bottles from what I could find, but I am sure I will be able to use them all up no problem.

Heinz Hot Taco Sauce, 0.32 Ounce (Pack of 500)
Heinz Hot Taco Sauce, 0.32 Ounce (Pack of 500)
Offered by Coleman Supply Inc.
Price: $54.58
2 used & new from $37.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, hate the shipping.., April 4, 2013
Got the first packets of this taco sauce when I got food from a local supermarket deli and realized it was one of the better taco sauces I've tasted. Flavorful and spicy enough without being to hot. When I looked everywhere to try to buy a bottle I found out it is only sold as packets (WHY!?). So I had to buy just the packets and OK, so I did. but the shipping cost was almost the same amount as the cost of the product. Amazon said 17.50ish for shipping but it ended up being almost 24 dollars. But now I have probably a lifetime supply of 500 packets. And the convience of the packets is kinda neat too, easy to take some everywhere I go.

Just My Size 1256 Ultimate Comfort Bra - White - 44DD
Just My Size 1256 Ultimate Comfort Bra - White - 44DD

5.0 out of 5 stars great bra, April 4, 2013
This review is from: JMS Ultimate Comfort (Apparel)
bra shopping has always been a chore for me (along with shoes), an evil necessity. I got one of these and liked it so much I bought two more. The fit is great. No topside "muffin top" and even though it only has three hooks it stays in place due to the special back liner I guess. It's breathable and no underwires (which I hate). So I have no hesitation recommending this bra, realizing bras are a tricking thing for each individual fit. Also, I hate to admit this on such a public place, but I am not completely evenly endowed on both sides and this has been an issue in previous bras I have bought but you can't tell with this one.

Peterson Field Guide to Moths of Northeastern North America (Peterson Field Guides)
by David Beadle
Price: $21.34
34 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Moth lover, March 11, 2013
I live in the west (Idaho) and even though this book is for Eastern moths I got it because there is such a lack of western moth and caterpillar books written. There is an overlap of some of the moths though and I have a few reference books so what isn't in one may be in another. This book is just packed with illustrations and descriptions. I wish they would make one for western moths or expand the range maps to the whole U.S. If I lived in the east and was interested in moths I would rush and get this book right away!

Skque 28 in 1 Game Card Holder Case for Nintendo DSi, DS Lite, 3DS, Clear
Skque 28 in 1 Game Card Holder Case for Nintendo DSi, DS Lite, 3DS, Clear
Offered by Omnes inclusive
Price: $6.59
10 used & new from $4.69

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, March 11, 2013
I mostly like this because it can carry so many cartridges, however it is a little difficult to get the cartridges out of their spots. Which is better than having them too loose and not holding the games at all. Also, I am bummed about the 4 spots wasted on memory card holders. I would rather have 4 more games in there instead.

Carhartt Men's Big & Tall Short Sleeve Pocket T-Shirt Lightweight Jersey Relaxed Fit,Infantry Blue (Closeout),X-Large Tall
Offered by Rugged Outfitters

3.0 out of 5 stars tall t's, March 11, 2013
I have to look for tall pocket t's for my husband and they are always so spendy. These seemed not as expensive as most. but you know the saying,you get what you pay for.... these are so thin you can almost see through them. So they're OK for summer I guess.

Page: 1 | 2