Profile for Konrad D. Jones > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Konrad D. Jones "Playboy" RSS Feed (Clinton, Utah)

Page: 1 | 2
The Better Man Project
The Better Man Project
Price: $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A Better Man, Indeed for Having Read This Book, September 25, 2014
Bravo, Mr. Sanders. Bravo. I stumbled across this gem after doing some serious soul searching while in the midst of considering a career change at a critical point in my life. Dealing with the naysayers who questioned the path to my decision, I picked this book up and within the first chapter, found myself highlighting passage after passage. It would be difficult to narrow down one section of the book that spoke to me more than any other, but I've recommended it to several friends who are struggling with a similar set of choices. It's not so much a self help book as one that allows you to see another man who, after struggling with his own set of dilemmas: moral, physical and emotional, found a way to overcome. This is without a doubt, one of the best and most introspective books I've picked up in a very long time and I will most certainly be giving it another read in anticipation of Mr. Sanders next volume. Thank you. This was exactly what I needed.

Howard Leight by Honeywell 1013461 Leightning L0F Folding Earmuff
Howard Leight by Honeywell 1013461 Leightning L0F Folding Earmuff
Price: $19.43
7 used & new from $16.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, lightweight, and perfect, September 2, 2014
I bought these to replace an identical pair I purchased earlier this year. I work on the flight line at Tyndall AFB and these are slimmer and, in my opinion offer superior high intensity sound protection when compared to the ones they issue us. The only reason, I had to buy a second pair was due to a fall which broke plastic shielding on one side. Top notch quality and (almost) indestructible, even with almost constant daily use.

Ekobrew Elite, Stainless Steel Refillable K-Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 3-Count
Offered by Wildair & Co.
Price: $39.95
13 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Save the planet and some cash!, January 27, 2014
I was fascinated by the Keurig coffee maker and used my recent move as an excuse to upgrade to the K75 system. Unfortunately, the economics of K-Cups and the wastefulness they entail dawned on me after I burned through the included 15 free ones included with the unit. Enter the Ekobrew refillable K-Cup: Fill it with the coffee of your choice, slip it into the machine and voila! A much better cup of coffee than the K-Cup could ever hope to produce. Great product and a must have for coffee lovers.

Nike Men's Free Trainer 3.0, BLACK/BLACK/METALLIC SILVER, 11 M US
Nike Men's Free Trainer 3.0, BLACK/BLACK/METALLIC SILVER, 11 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Great training shoe, January 27, 2014
i bought these as a compromise training shoe. My first foray into the Nike Free world was the Run 5.0, an excellent running shoe, but not so great for weightlifting. The Free Trainer 3.0 is terrific where the 5.0 was limited. The heel isn't thick and cushioned, so it makes keeping my heels planted during squats much easier. Also of note is the heel and ankle support, which keeps my foot from shifting inside the shoe as much.

Ice Ball Maker / Molds - 4 Pack - Keep Your Drink Cold Up To 10 Times Longer - Arctic Chill - Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Fresher Products Limited
Price: $19.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing with a touch of class, January 27, 2014
These are amazing. The silicone is nice and thick, yet flexible enough to easily peel back to release the ice sphere when they're frozen. I was able to sip on a glass of chilled whiskey for nearly two hours with very little dilution due to melting ice. Excellent product and a must for any whiskey lover.

Motorola MOTOACTV Sports ArmBand
Motorola MOTOACTV Sports ArmBand
Offered by in stock novelties llc
Price: $12.82
9 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional and practical, December 13, 2012
The only thing that prevented me from giving this armband a 5 star rating is the fact that it's not elastic. I don't use Bluetooth headphones during my weightlifting workouts, so the armband puts it in perfect range of my earbuds without getting in the way. Elasticity might be helpful during bicep/tricep workouts, but it's nothing a quick adjustment during rest periods can't fix. Overall, an outstanding product with clear quality and durability in construction.

Kenneth Cole New York Men's Melton Single Breasted  Coat, Black, Medium
Kenneth Cole New York Men's Melton Single Breasted Coat, Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this coat!, December 13, 2012
The coat is fantastic! I feel a little English when I put it on; maybe a bit like James Bond. It's stylish, classy and functional. The zip up interior keeps the neckline from being too drafty and, at least with my wider shoulders, it's a great, slimline fit. I highly recommend this coat to add a touch of class and a bit of attitude to your winter ensemble.

Oenophilia Bottle Bouquet Wine Rack, Black - 6 Bottle
Oenophilia Bottle Bouquet Wine Rack, Black - 6 Bottle
Price: $22.99
9 used & new from $19.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome convo piece, June 26, 2012
I bought this wine display as a center piece for the dining room table and I love it! It's a great conversation piece and the only problem now is keeping it stocked with wine...

1062 Carved Red Black 5x7 Area Rugs Carpet Modern Abstract New
1062 Carved Red Black 5x7 Area Rugs Carpet Modern Abstract New
Offered by persian rugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, lightning fast shipment, June 26, 2012
I ordered this rug at a bargain of a price of $130. More attracted to the print than having any high expectations of the quality of what I was getting, I was pleasantly surprised at the thick construction and luxurious feel. I would highly recommend this product as well as the vendor. It arrived withing one week of ordering. I now look forward to kicking off my boots after a long day of work and feeling my toes sink into the threads :-)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2013 2:39 PM PDT

Sony PlayStation 3 'Slim Edition' (PS3 Slim) AC Power Adapter Cord [Bulk Packed]
Offered by Corporate Computer LA.
Price: $5.10
32 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars PS3 Slim power cord...exactly as advertised, January 20, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
What can I say? I needed a replacement power cord for the one I lost and ordered it from this store. It arrived very quickly and was exactly as advertised.

Page: 1 | 2