Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for D. Fleck > Reviews

Browse

D. Fleck's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Fleck RSS Feed (Minneapolis, MN)

Page: 1 | 2
Ergodyne GloWear 8365 Class 3 Rain Jacket
Ergodyne GloWear 8365 Class 3 Rain Jacket
Price: $72.99
13 used & new from $69.53

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well. Very reflective. Does not hold up ..., November 28, 2015
Works well. Very reflective. Does not hold up in heavy rains though. Get soaked through in about 60 min.

Avalon Organics Tea Tree Mint Scalp Normalizing Shampoo, 14 Fluid Ounce

Casio Genuine Replacement Strap for G Shock Watch Model - GW-530 GW-500
Offered by The Watchband Store
Price: $15.89
11 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement was not easy as the old strap was years old, November 28, 2015
Just what I needed to replace my broken strap. Replacement was not easy as the old strap was years old. I soaked in some hot water for a while and that seemed to help.

Columbia River Knife and Tool's 6520 Liong Mah Design 5 Knife
Columbia River Knife and Tool's 6520 Liong Mah Design 5 Knife
Offered by tahoetrading
Price: $29.98
18 used & new from $26.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice knife though, November 28, 2015
Bent the pocket clip after about a week of use. Just snagged on something as I was walking.

Nice knife though. Good price.

Zombie Cajun "The Antidote" Hot Sauce (6oz) - Hottest of Our Sauces - Best Bottle of Louisiana Spice Cayenne and Habanero Pepper Recipe
Offered by Response Able Supply
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My stepson and I love this hot sauce, November 28, 2015
My stepson and I love this hot sauce! Very hot but still very flavorful. Put it on just about anything!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set for a beginning straight razor man, August 7, 2011
I decided I wanted to try out a straight razor and this small inexpensive set allowed my to purchase all the items I needed without a major investment. The Art of Shaving has always received high reviews when I read about their products. So I was not surprised when I received quality products that allowed my shaving experience to be quite pleasant.

I love the Sandalwood smell and I will even re-use the small plastic bag after I use all of the product.

I will be purchasing a larger set when these become low in quantity.

Casio Advanced Scientific Calculator with 2-Line Natural Textbook Display (FX-115ES)
Offered by EXCELLENT ELECTRONICS
Price: $19.99
29 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of surprising features, August 7, 2011
This calculator was purchased to take the Engineer-In-Training exam. It is not my daily use calculator, but it will be used as such until the exam is over in October. As with any calculator, the functions become second nature after some extensive use.

This scientific calculator has things that I would not expect a ~$17 calculator to have...such as ability to solve for integrals, derivatives, solve for unknown variable and others.

Maybe its just been a while since I have purchased a calculator for these needs as my graphing calculator has been all I have needed for about 3 years. My normal calculator is a TI N-spire CAS and I think this small scientific one may just take it's place for a while in my bag.

Dove Men+Care Body and Face Bar, Deep Clean 4 oz, 8 Bar
Dove Men+Care Body and Face Bar, Deep Clean 4 oz, 8 Bar
Price: $12.79
8 used & new from $12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 10, 2011
The Dove Men +Care products are great and I use quite a few of them. I ordered this soap on Amazon because I always seem to forget to go down the personal isle in the grocery store when I am there.

This soap has a nice faint fragrance that isn't overpowering but still remains after hours of working. The micro beads are nice in the soap and are not uncomfortable to me at all.

I ordered these on subscribe and save so they are even cheaper.

Lubriderm Lubriderm Men's 3in1 Lotion, Body, Face and Postshave Lotion, Fragrance Free, 16 Ounce
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $11.52
15 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great when you have a woman with a picky nose, July 10, 2011
All the men's lotions that I ever buy are always too smelly for my girlfriends nose. She never seems to like a lotion that I buy, so I decided to go with a fragrance free lotion. This way I get the moisture that I need without the complaints that I don't need.

I have used Lubriderm products in the past, always with great success and this product is no different. It absorbs fast and never feels greasy. I have no problem using this lotion all over my body.

Also if you get it on subscribe-and-save...it's even cheaper.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter, July 10, 2011
I purchased this with the intention of getting into using a straight razor but didn't want to drop $100+ to find out I hated it or was unable to do it.

This razor comes in a nice little box with a small piece of instruction.

The instruction is easy to understand and I had no problem installing the first blade (it came with 120 blades).

The weight is nice and it is smooth enough to move easily but firm enough that the blade will not move while shaving.

The price was right and I didn't have to look for additional blades to order. This way I know which ones I need and if I decide to continue using a straight razor, I will have a nice back-up razor if I would ever need one.

I have found nothing wrong with this razor and have no reason to give it any less than 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2