Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for SJS > Reviews

Browse

SJS's Profile

Customer Reviews: 108

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SJS RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Gourmet Roasted Salted Peanuts 5 Lb Bulk by It's Delish
Gourmet Roasted Salted Peanuts 5 Lb Bulk by It's Delish
Offered by Its Delish
Price: $17.54
2 used & new from $10.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 20, 2016
nice and crispy no skins definatley will repurchase

Luxehome Women's Purple Slip On Indoor/Outdoor Coral Fleece Footwear/Slippers
Luxehome Women's Purple Slip On Indoor/Outdoor Coral Fleece Footwear/Slippers
Offered by BestHousewareSupport
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers, February 14, 2016
I did buy a size too big based on other reviews. They fit really well. I wear thin lightweight socks
with these slippers. Heavy socks would be to thick. The color is just like the picture. I would recommend these slippers.

Hallmark Keepsake Ornament: Grandson Polar Bear in Snow Tube
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament: Grandson Polar Bear in Snow Tube
Offered by Reedy Creek
Price: $5.95
43 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars loved the bear tubing in the snow, December 28, 2015
My grandsons, ages three and six, loved the bear tubing in the snow. Good quality as usual from Hallmark.

Hallmark Keepsake Ornament: Granddaughter Polar Bear in Snow Tube
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament: Granddaughter Polar Bear in Snow Tube
Offered by CARDNSUCH
Price: $7.00
50 used & new from $0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas ornament, December 28, 2015
Both my granddaughters loved this ornament. They are ages seven and ten. Good quality as usual from Hallmark.

TooLoud Seven Swans A Swimming Panel Dark Adult Apron - Royal - One-Size
TooLoud Seven Swans A Swimming Panel Dark Adult Apron - Royal - One-Size
Offered by Davson Sales
Price: $23.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty swans on a blue apron, December 28, 2015
I love the dark blue and especially the swans. I collect swans so was happy to see an apron. The apron is a nice weight material. I like the way it fits my plus size body. Would also fit thinner persons. Only thing I don't like is the swan panel got creased in shipping. Did not break the panel, but still a crease. Would recommend.

Royce Leather RFID Blocking Ladies Wallet One Size Purple
Royce Leather RFID Blocking Ladies Wallet One Size Purple
Offered by Direct Premium Buys
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Royce leather wallet with RFID, September 19, 2015
I love this wallet. It is small enough to fit in my purse. I was worried that it might be too small, but it holds everything I want to carry: cash, change cards, ID, also, I don't carry a lot of charge cards so there is room for notes. The color is black on the outside and a very pretty purple on the inside. It is very soft leather. I would recommend this wallet. I have not checked the RFID protection yet.

Teenage Mutant Ninja TMNT Turtles Baseball Cap [2012]
Teenage Mutant Ninja TMNT Turtles Baseball Cap [2012]
Offered by AccessoWear
Price: $10.00
4 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this hat for 5-10 year old kids, August 11, 2015
I bought this hat for my six year old grandson. He is a big ninja turtles fan. The hat is well made and my grandson likes the design and colors. He is average in size and the hat fits him well. The hat is adjusted to about the middle. I don't think this would work for a 14 year old. I would recommend this hat for 5-10 year old kids.

Sharpie 30078 Fine Point Permanent Marker, Assorted Colors, 8-Pack
Sharpie 30078 Fine Point Permanent Marker, Assorted Colors, 8-Pack
Price: $4.96
72 used & new from $1.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine point sharpies, July 1, 2015
I bought these sharpies for a classroom project. I put a white coat on rocks that were fist size and the students decorated 100 rocks for an Arts and Wine Festival auction. These sharpies worked so well for decorating the rocks. They were much easier for the students to use than brush and paints would have been.

1 OZ Bard's Tacky Wax - Anti Sliding and Toppling Adhesive
1 OZ Bard's Tacky Wax - Anti Sliding and Toppling Adhesive
Offered by Uniquely Emu Products, Inc.
Price: $6.90
5 used & new from $3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars tacky wax, July 1, 2015
This is great for holding small lightweight things to a wall. It has held things much better than another product I had tried. The only thing I don't like is that you have to dig it out of the container and it is hard to get out. It does leave a mark on the wall where it has been, but this washes off with soap and warm water. I really like this product.

L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Mascara, Light to Medium 375, 0.27 Fluid Ounce
Price: $7.57
17 used & new from $4.44

5.0 out of 5 stars L'OREAL eyebrow mascara., July 1, 2015
Love this. My eyebrows have always been a very light blonde and very thin. I tinted them for many years. Then I started using brow mascara. I tried 2 different brands before finding L'Oreal. I like this one best because it has a shorter brush and is much easier to use and not get all over. This also fills in nicely where my brows are thinner. This is a fabulous product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11