Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for BeanieBoo > Reviews

Browse

BeanieBoo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BeanieBoo RSS Feed

Makeup Eye Brush Set - Eyeshadow Eyeliner Blending Crease Kit - Best Choice 7 Essential Makeup Brushes - Pencil, Shader, Tapered, Definer - Last Longer, Apply Better Makeup & Make You Look Flawless! (Rose Gold)
Offered by Lamora Beauty
Price: $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice eye brushes, July 7, 2016
Nice eye brushes. Very soft, great variety of shapes, and not too big like some other brushes. I wish they were a tiny bit more dense, but they're still very usable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2016 5:42 AM PDT

Armarkat B5701 57-Inch Cat Tree, Ivory
Armarkat B5701 57-Inch Cat Tree, Ivory
Price: $76.62
29 used & new from $56.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cat tree, July 7, 2016
Great cat tree. Very sturdy and well-made. My 2 cats have been fighting over it since the minute I opened the box. The "house" part is very roomy and they love sticking their head/feet out of both openings. They love standing on the tallest part so they can see over everything. Price is much better than from large pet stores, and Amazon Prime delivery was super fast and easy. Assembly was straightforward with no problems. Carpet covering the cat tree is almost more of a shearling than regular carpet, which is nice because it won't leave fibers everywhere. The ivory color is great to disguise cat hair accumulation since both of my cats have lighter colored fur.

Red Lobster - E-mail Delivery
Red Lobster - E-mail Delivery
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great e-gift cards, July 7, 2016
Great e-gift cards. My mom loves Red Lobster, so I always give her these gift cards for special occasions. She's always happy with her gift and they always work flawlessly. She has too much stuff (as do most of us), so I prefer to give her gifts that are experiences instead of more useless things to clutter her house. :)

Made In 1976 All Original Parts - 40th Birthday Gift Men's T-shirt (3XL, KELLY GREEN)
Offered by Tcombo Inc
Price: $13.95
10 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it. Fit was great and color was beautiful, July 7, 2016
Got it for a friend for her 40th birthday. She loved it. Fit was great and color was beautiful. She was very excited to have a unique gift on her milestone birthday.

BS-MALL(TM) Makeup Brush Set Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set Cosmetics Foundation Blending Blush Eyeliner Face Powder Lip Brush Makeup Brush Kit(10pcs, Silver Black)
Offered by Favorite cos store
Price: $25.99
3 used & new from $9.28

3.0 out of 5 stars my only issue is that all of the brushes are pretty much the same, July 7, 2016
Brushes are very soft and seem well-made, my only issue is that all of the brushes are pretty much the same. All of the large ones are shaped slightly different, I guess, but the difference is so slight that I feel that I just have multiples of the same brush. Same thing goes for the eye brushes. They're each not different enough to really have different uses. Also, the eye brushes are just a little bit too big for my taste. Maybe they'd be great if you had huge eyelids, but I don't. I ended up ordering another eye brush set (Lamora) that has smaller bristles and much more obvious differences between each brush. All in all, this brush set is definitely worth the $10 I paid, but I really don't know how much I'll use them.

Hanes Women's Ultimate Cotton Stretch Hipster Panties Black, 7 (Pack of 3)
Hanes Women's Ultimate Cotton Stretch Hipster Panties Black, 7 (Pack of 3)
Price: $15.40
2 used & new from $15.40

4.0 out of 5 stars These are great underwear. I prefer hipster style because I don't ..., September 22, 2015
These are great underwear. I prefer hipster style because I don't want granny panties like a brief, but I prefer more coverage than a bikini. I really dislike white underwear (it's just gross to me), so I always avoid the multi-packs for this reason. I was very happy to find these in all black! The waistband and elastic around the legs is covered with cotton, which is very comfortable. This style provides lots of coverage in the rear area, and I am very pleased to not endure wedgies as often as I do with most underwear. There is no itchy tag, so that's a plus as well. The only complaints that I have are: (1) Sizing seems to be a tad bit smaller than in years' past and (2) I wish the "crotch" area was sewn into the underwear instead of it being that piece that is open at the top. My lady parts find that piece of fabric to be a bit uncomfortable. When these wear out, I will probably switch to Jockey because they do not have that open flap/crotch area AND they are available in all black as well.

ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 12 Running Shoe,Titanium/Maui Blue/Lightning,6.5 M US
ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 12 Running Shoe,Titanium/Maui Blue/Lightning,6.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shoe!, August 4, 2011
First, I would like to preface this review by stating that I am not a runner. I am just a lazy person that wants to wear really good shoes in a work environment in which I stand on my feet most of the day. The Nimbus by Asics is THE perfect shoe for me. I have pretty high arches, and this shoe offers the best arch support that I have ever experienced. Also, the cushioning is amazing (and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the personal heel fit feature). The shoe feels like it was custom made for my feet. I wore the Nimbus 11 for a while, and when it was time to replace the shoes, I tried many, MANY other styles and brands. Nothing compared to the Nimbus. I bought these in titanium/blue (which are beautiful and won't show dirt), and I plan on getting the black/purple and the white/pink ones as well. I really liked the colors available for the Nimbus 13, but I did NOT like how they felt. The Nimbus 13 is much more narrow than the Nimbus 12 or 11, and the height of the ankle support has been shortened. The shoelaces are even shorter for some reason. It's just not the same shoe. With that being said, I'm going to stock up on Nimbus 12's!

Also, Amazon is AWESOME. I work weekends in a store that sells shoes, and the shoes were less expensive for me to get on Amazon.com than at my own store with my employee discount! Also, I opted for Free Super Saver Shipping -- I actually got the product delivered by UPS the very next day. I'm sure it's a coincidence because I didn't live far from where the product was shipped, but I still think it's great! I <3 Amazon.com!!!!