Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for awesome guy > Reviews

Browse

awesome guy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

awesome guy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Temple Run 2
Temple Run 2
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of entertainment, even for newcomers., February 17, 2013
This review is from: Temple Run 2 (App)
Nice graphics, no glitches, and best of all, completely free! Definetly worth the download, especially with all the new features added. Nice work Imangi Studios!

Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty fun, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour (App)
I got this game because I received a gift card, I had money to spend on apps. I gave the Campaign a try and, although the controls are difficult, especially on an 8.9 inch tablet, I very much enjoyed it. It gets 4 stars because of the controls.

Temple Run: Brave
Temple Run: Brave
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Temple Run: Brave (App)
Its just like Temple Run, some might say. But they are so incredibly wrong. This app is extremely enyertaining, with somewhat better graphics than the original. The bug of slow responses was fixed, and I love the archery feature, which adds another way to enjoy the game and more importantly, collect coins. Definetly worth the 99¢, good job Disney and Imangi Studios.

Lightsaber Warrior
Lightsaber Warrior

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough., December 26, 2012
This review is from: Lightsaber Warrior (App)
For what it is, it's entertaining. You have 3 different lightsabers which you can customize in color and hilt type, although the staff has only one hilt. Once you have customized it to your liking, you can choose a background and when you shake it, it makes lightsaber noises. Only reason why this app is 4 stars instead of 5 is because the lightsaber doesn't move. However, all in all it is great app that beats the other apps of its class
in the Amazon App Store.

Angry Birds Star Wars Premium HD (Fire Edition)
Angry Birds Star Wars Premium HD (Fire Edition)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 24, 2012
I tried this on a friend's iPod and decided to buy it. I am somewhat dissapointed at Rovio for raising their prices and such, but the app is incredibly fun.

Little Piano (Free)
Little Piano (Free)

2.0 out of 5 stars Can be fun at times but..., December 23, 2012
This review is from: Little Piano (Free) (App)
I play the piano, so I thought this would be great play on the go. The problem is, it doesn't play the correct notes. The only reason it sounds similar is because it is a different major, but they sound similar.

PAC-MAN HD
PAC-MAN HD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 13, 2012
This review is from: PAC-MAN HD (App)
I know that a lot of people are hesitant to get this app but are scared away because of the price. If you think about it, it could cost you 25¢ per try, but it's just flat 3.00$. This app is worth it.

Pirates and Traders
Pirates and Traders

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Pirates and Traders (App)
Really well coordinated strategy game, but it is a little buggy and the combat isn't very good. Overall, amazing app, very worthwhile for a free app.

Netflix
Netflix

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I'm reviewing this app because.no one has reviewed it in a long time. This app has some problems, like force closing sometimes, but that only happens if you're Internet is slow or being used by someone else. All in all though, great picture and sound quality and a large variety of movies and shows being constantly updated with new shows, movies and episodes.

The Amazing Spider-Man (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Amazing Spider-Man (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly disappointed., November 25, 2012
I got this app for 99 cents. I played for about five minutes, thoroughly enjoying it. Then, my Fire charger broke, so I impatiently waited for the new one to come via Amazon. When it came, I charged my Kindle and eagerly began playing. In the beginning, there an intro you can skip. I skipped it. The app closed. I didn't skip it. The app closed. I turned Amazon Game Circle off, then I turned it back on. I reset my Kindle. Nothing happened. I uninstalled then reinstalled it. For about an hour I tried and retried different things. I finally gave up. I can't play the app nor trust it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4