ARRAY(0x97d9c318)

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anthony RSS Feed

Eagle Industries Scalable Plate Carrier Removable Shoulder Pads M-XL
Eagle Industries Scalable Plate Carrier Removable Shoulder Pads M-XL
Offered by Hazle Surplus
Price: $4.15
6 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 23, 2013
Awesome product, works well! Looking for a pair of shoulder pads for my Eagle scalable plate carrier and they fit.

G.I. Military MOLLE II Alice Clip Adaptor - Coyote - Set of (2)
G.I. Military MOLLE II Alice Clip Adaptor - Coyote - Set of (2)
Offered by AmmoCanMan
Price: $3.90
6 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome adapter, March 23, 2013
Worked well, just what I needed. Just what I needed to attach older gear to my Molle gear vest and pack.

U.S. Marine Corps Summer Survival Course, Training and Skills
U.S. Marine Corps Summer Survival Course, Training and Skills
by United States Department of Defense
Price: $10.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 23, 2013
Awesome book, perfect for any Marine or Prepper. As a Marine I know this is a plus for military or civilian.

Phottix Multi 5-in1 Nikon Set Stratos ll (Black)
Phottix Multi 5-in1 Nikon Set Stratos ll (Black)
Price: $85.81
16 used & new from $83.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Strato II, January 3, 2012
Incredibly accurate and backwards compatible! The vendor who sold the product was the best ever, check them out for all your camera needs!

CowboyStudio 360 Watt Photography Studio Monolight Strobe/Flash Umbrella Lighting Kit - 2 Studio Flash/Strobe, 2 Umbrellas
Price: $168.12

1.0 out of 5 stars How disappointing, November 27, 2011
I purchased this set only due to the fact that I do little studio work and wanted an entry level set up for now.... What I received was a set without the transmitter and receiver as shown and after one strobe blew 2 fuses after being on for less than 10 minutes, it then literally melted internally and I am awaiting the OK to send it all back for a refund.

Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Price: $196.95
52 used & new from $170.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon 50mm, September 11, 2011
This is a great lens at a great price. If you are looking for a lens that works well for portraits, this is the one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2012 1:10 PM PST

Sterling Silver USMC Ring: USMC Gift For Marines - size 11
Sterling Silver USMC Ring: USMC Gift For Marines - size 11
Offered by Bradford Exchange Online
Price: $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars can a man's ring be beautiful?, April 15, 2011
I graduated from Parris Island in 1977 and purchased a ring at the PX before leaving.After all these years I finally saw a ring worthy of mine being retired. The bulk and the craftmanship of this ring is there yet not overwhelming. Buy it if you like what you see!

Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer  Sunglasses, Tortoise Frame/G-15-XLT Lens, 55 mm
Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses, Tortoise Frame/G-15-XLT Lens, 55 mm
Offered by Shop561
Price: $78.40
61 used & new from $73.41

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT COUNTERFEIT, NOT COUNTERFEIT, NOT A RIPOFF, February 8, 2011
I just received my Ray Ban 2132 Tortoise Frame/G-15 XLT, 55mm lens and am here to say that they are the "real deal"..... I even went as far as taking them to my Optometrists office (they carry Ray ban) where I just purchased Ray Ban Clubmaster frames for my prescription lenses. I compared every square inch of what I purchased to the frames she bought from Ray Ban directly........ There is NO difference between the glasses I purchased and what she sells. So, buy confidently from Amazon. I have never written a review like this, but after what I read from someone who felt like they were "ripped-off" I just had to do this!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2011 10:51 AM PDT