Profile for Gary Miller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gary Miller "Gary Miller" RSS Feed (Roseville, Ca.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Robert's Rules of Order - Pocket Guide
Robert's Rules of Order - Pocket Guide

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought it would be, June 12, 2013
I wanted a Kindle version of Roberts Rules like the paperback I already have. The paperback outlines what happens when the chair resigns before the end of term. I could not find any language in this version. In fact it hardly mentions the office of VP. If anyone can suggest a version of Roberts Rules Kindle edition that corresponds with the paperback 11th edition, let me know

Head On
Head On
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars dont bother, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Head On (Amazon Instant Video)
I found the so boring I skipped over most of it. Was there a story or a plot? The lead is gorgeous, but not enough to rent movie

BINGO Tournament
BINGO Tournament
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars fun but expensive even though it is supposed to be free, June 3, 2013
This review is from: BINGO Tournament (App)
The app is free, but if you want to play you have to pay. They have extra features, but no explanation of what those features are supposed to do

Lucky 7
Lucky 7

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun ap, May 25, 2013
This review is from: Lucky 7 (App)
But it gets boring after a while. I need a variety of games to keep my interest. This is good for a short period of time

BINGO Blitz - FREE Bingo + Slots
BINGO Blitz - FREE Bingo + Slots

1.0 out of 5 stars Good game with problems, May 25, 2013
I love this game, except it forces you to pay money to play. The app is free. Once you get hooked, then they say "oh you need to pay more money to play any more" I wish I could find a REAL free bingo game.

Unflinching Courage: Pioneering Women Who Shaped Texas
Unflinching Courage: Pioneering Women Who Shaped Texas
by Kay Bailey Hutchison
Price: $21.33
95 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Left out important stuff from modern history, May 5, 2013
As far as I can see, no reference to two wonderful Texas women. Barbara Jordan and Ann Richards. Two women who have made such a wonderful contribution to our country and not one mention?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 7:40 PM PST

Monopoly MILLIONAIRE
Monopoly MILLIONAIRE
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars baffling, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Monopoly MILLIONAIRE (App)
I got very confused. I am quite familiar with Monopoly, but I couldnt figure out who my player was supposed to be. There is written language that pops up, but it goes by so fast that I couldnt read everything. I gave up on it.

Truth or Dare
Truth or Dare

1.0 out of 5 stars nope, April 6, 2013
This review is from: Truth or Dare (App)
Couldnt get it to work properly. I would turn on truth and then it would say "truth or dare" turned off.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt work properly, April 6, 2013
Didnt work for me properly. I wish it wasnt on my machine. You have to shake the phone to get it to work

Elias Hicks: A Controversial Quaker
Elias Hicks: A Controversial Quaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book on Quaker history, February 17, 2013
There are two major branches of the Society of Friends. The theology of the two groups couldn't be any more extreme. One group says one must accept Jesus Christ. The other group is more universal and includes who are nontheist. Hicks was a force splitting the two groups. One group believes the Bible is Final Authority. Those who followed Hicks felt the Source which wrote the Bible is still around. Followers of Hicks would say the Source is Final Authority. Great book

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6