Profile for Seeker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Seeker RSS Feed (Mattituck, NY United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Saucony Women's Guide 7 Running Shoe,Black/Citron/Berry,9.5 M US
Saucony Women's Guide 7 Running Shoe,Black/Citron/Berry,9.5 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd this color fits differently, December 9, 2014
It may have just been this particular pair, but I found it nowhere near as comfortable as the same shoe in the silver/coral/purple combo - and so, sadly it was returned.

Clarks Women's Seymour Dive Flip Flop,Coral,8 M US
Clarks Women's Seymour Dive Flip Flop,Coral,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and stylish, July 17, 2014
My go to sandals with jeans, shorts and skirts. Has just enough support for my arch; good cushioning; toe piece is cloth, not leather which is more comfortable. Color accurate. I usually wear an 8•˝ and sometimes a 9, but the 8 worked perfectly.

Howard Miller 645735 Tabletop Alarm Clock, 3-1/2in, Black
Howard Miller 645735 Tabletop Alarm Clock, 3-1/2in, Black
Offered by PLEXSUPPLY
Price: $11.57
4 used & new from $10.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little desktop clock, July 17, 2014
Cute little clock - second hand is quite loud though!

Absolute Torch & Twang
Absolute Torch & Twang
Offered by MEGA Media
Price: $16.52
228 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeehah!, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Absolute Torch & Twang (Audio CD)
This is the best KD Lang album out there - the choicest songs on it written by Ben Mink and Lang. THIS is the kind of stuff Lang does best!

Carhartt Women's Boyne 2 In 1 Hat,Charcoal Heather (Closeout),One Size
Carhartt Women's Boyne 2 In 1 Hat,Charcoal Heather (Closeout),One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for every head, November 27, 2013
In theory a nice idea. In practice not a one-size-fits-all sort of hat. I have a small head, and this looks clownish on me. Since it was inexpensive I'll probably keep it and try it out… but it may be donated to the thrift shop before the end of winter.

Corningware French White III Oval Casserole with Glass Cover, 1.5-Quart
Corningware French White III Oval Casserole with Glass Cover, 1.5-Quart
Price: $17.96
10 used & new from $17.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, June 23, 2013
Since I only cook for me on a regular basis, I needed a small casserole dish, and wanted one with a clear top. As always Corningware had something to offer. This fits my needs perfectly, cleans like a dream, and was easy on my pocketbook.

KEEN Women's Whisper Water Shoe,Jade Green/Neutral Gray,9 M US
KEEN Women's Whisper Water Shoe,Jade Green/Neutral Gray,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Big shout out to Keen on their Whisper, June 23, 2013
Told by a friend to check out Keen generally. She bought a pair on advice of her globe-trotting, back-packing daughter - and loved 'em. I liked the look of the Whisper when I checked out Keen's offerings and, after looking at the always mysterious size advice from reviews, decided to go up half a size to a 9 (I wear 8 1/2 Medium in Merrell, Sperry, Clarks); the 9 was a perfect fit. I didn't buy these to use in the water, but for running errands, gardening, etc and I haven't been disappointed in the comfort of all day on-my-feet wear. Its a plus that the elastic cord can be tightened or loosened. I chose the jade green which matched what was shown on-line, and am tempted to buy another pair in a different color - price is right and there are lots of colors to choose from!

Whey To Go Protein (Vanilla) by Solgar - 12 Ounces
Whey To Go Protein (Vanilla) by Solgar - 12 Ounces
Offered by Green New York
Price: $15.53
3 used & new from $15.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protein boost to smoothies!, August 7, 2012
I love this stuff in my banana and unsweetened soy milk smoothies - the vanilla is my favorite. It dissolves well even when you just shake it up by hand in a container with water or soymilk.

Lights Out Soft Black Sleep EYE MASK Travel RELAXATION SPA
Lights Out Soft Black Sleep EYE MASK Travel RELAXATION SPA
Offered by Global Depot
Price: $4.10
6 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, August 7, 2012
Nice enough, price okay - but like all other sleep masks, this was too binding AND light can still leak in. Disappointed.

MaryGone Crackers Pretzels, Sea Salt (Pack of 12)
MaryGone Crackers Pretzels, Sea Salt (Pack of 12)
Price: $47.70
13 used & new from $47.04

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY crunchy, February 5, 2010
I'm actually chomping on the curry flavored version of these as I write this, and disagree with the individual who thought bird-seed preferable (not that I have anything against birdseed as he/she apparently does!) I'm always looking for snacks that satisfy the need for crunching and are flavorful without being overly salty, not made with oils (i.e. peanut, soy, canola), and seem to have good stuff in them (these includes amaranth, flax seed, quinoa, brown rice, millet, and chia seed with the curry and sea salt). The name isn't appealing but I find them tasty and VERY crunchy. In fact, they're probably not for people with loose fillings in their teeth! My only issue with these is that, for my taste, they could be a tad lighter on the salt - but I still enjoy them.

Page: 1 | 2