Profile for Paul S. Fratianni > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 119

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paul S. Fratianni RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Brainard's Natural Remedies All Natural Antacid Chewable Tablets, Blueberry, 90 ea

5.0 out of 5 stars Only thing that helps my moms GERD without side effects, July 25, 2012
We've tried a lot of things like tums, calcium tablets, and prilosec & nexium. Nothing seemed to help much but the nexium. But from working in the health industry for yrs I strongly suspected there were side effects and indeed there are. Nexium inhibits the assimilation of nutrients which get drawn from the bone making one more susceptible to bone breakages. This product however is basically just food. I found out it worked by giving this product to my mother at night when she was coughing up acid from her stomach. After about 10 minutes of taking these chewables she quiets down for the entire night. What a relief as my mother told me more times than I could count she felt like she was going to die.

As a benefit I tried these myself and there are very tasty. Not quite like taking candy but nice. I wouldn't mind taking these for a quick snack to quell a hunger when in a hurry.

Also they have both magnesium and calcium citrate the good stuff. Most brands fool you with carbonate and oxide bonds which basically inhibit the assimilation of the minerals so your wasting your money. I also see good Ingredients like bilberry which is good for the eyes and elderberry which is good for the immune system. Of coarse the pomegranate is good for the heart and the blueberry a powerful antioxidant. Even outside the realm of being an antacid this is a great supplement to have one hand.

prAna Living Men's Momentum Shorts
prAna Living Men's Momentum Shorts
Price: $22.50 - $45.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Super soft and comfy just one personal critique, July 25, 2012
Originally I ordered the large which was listed as my size but was way too tight for my comfort level. So I sent them back and got the extra large. These too seemed a bit tight for me even though I could comfortably fit into a size 33. But then again I'm a bit picky as I don't like pressure around my waste. I was hoping these would be loose, but still they clung pretty good. I decided to keep them anyway as the material is super compy and the shorts though a bit baggy looked good on me. I really appreciate that these shorts were made out of organic cotton and for all I can tell were made in the USA. I personally appreciate products that try to be environmentally and socially responsible.

Sundown Naturals B Complex, Super Maxi, 200 Caplets
Sundown Naturals B Complex, Super Maxi, 200 Caplets
Offered by TRUSTED - QUICK - SHIPMENTS
Price: $9.06
10 used & new from $3.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Great except for the artificial coloring, July 22, 2012
The title says it all. I bought these because I loved the sundown B-complex 100%. They were however not strong enough so I went for these because I thought they were the same, but I was wrong. It took me a while before I figured out they put artificial colorings in these but not the 100% version. Why I ask myself why. Why would a manufacture do this when they are in the business of health? Artifical coloring is strongly suspected to contribute to ADHD. And as a matter of fact though I did feel more energy on this I also felt more foggy headed. Not sure there is a connection but I will go back to the 100% and double or triple up if I have too. I hope the manufactures are reading this as many people will be fooled but a lot of people who are health conscious know better. Please remove the artificial colorings from your product then I would surely have given it 5 stars.

Udo's Choice Enzyme Blend 90 Capsules
Udo's Choice Enzyme Blend 90 Capsules
Price: $22.77
13 used & new from $20.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality is top notch but pricy, July 8, 2012
Very good quality of enzymes. I appreciate that they are all vegetarian and work for the purposes that I bought them for which is digestion, cleaning the colon, and giving my body extra enzymes for the various metabolic processes. The only complaint I have about this product is that it is a bit pricy but I guess you get what you pay for.

Sundown B-Complex Tabs, 100 ct
Sundown B-Complex Tabs, 100 ct
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $4.65
20 used & new from $2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality for the price, July 8, 2012
For the price you can't beat sundowns quality. I like that there is no artificial colors and they really do seem to work for keeping my energy levels up. Instead of taking caffeine I pop a b complex and in very little time I feel energized again without all the hype and other negative health side effects. I also find their pills relatively easy to swallow which if you take as many different supplements as I do you come to appreciate this fact. Finally I like their packaging. The bottle is almost the color of the vitamin. It is pleasant to look at and easy to find especially if you have many other supplements to shift through.

Gilmour Full Size Zinc Pistol Grip Nozzle with Threaded Front 573TF
Gilmour Full Size Zinc Pistol Grip Nozzle with Threaded Front 573TF
Price: $10.58
27 used & new from $3.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what they are designed for, July 8, 2012
The title says it all. This nozzle was designed to be strong and long lasting. It's made of all metal and is very sturdy. The spray is surprisingly long. I can spray far distances without dragging the hose all over the place. You can either spray in a steady stream or in varying degrees of radius' depending on how much you let go of the nozzle. One criticism that might come up is that this product does not know gentle or have varying types of flows, and that's just fine as that is not what it was designed to do. But if you learn a few techniques like giving some distance and or showering back and forth, and trying out different angles you'll find it does all that you'll need it to do.

Inside Job
Inside Job
DVD ~ Matt Damon
Price: $10.16
14 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Government was and Still is Complicit, April 3, 2012
This review is from: Inside Job (DVD)
Just finished inside job about the financial meltdown of 2008. I am more convinced than ever than our government played and continues to play an integral role as even Obama's administration is filled with wall street bankers and lobbyists. In fact Obamas number one contributor was Goldman Sachs which became the biggest bank in America after he took office. This is not a democrat or republican issue but the very core of our government has been corrupted by banking interests which consistently is responsible for widening the gap between the rich and poor. It's important to be educated as if u are not in the 1% percent u will certainly be effected.

2008 is just when the house of cards started to fall. But it was the process of deregulation which took many years to undue and the continuing process of corporate infiltration into America's highest levels of government that has led to this catastrophe. And on top of it all America not only bailed out these industries making them even too bigger to fail but actually made the culprits richer with bailout bonuses and tax breaks.

Not one person has really gone to jail for their misdeeds which puts millions out of work and out of their homes leading to I'm sure among many other things addiction, prostitution, and suicide. These people are responsible and need to be held to account. Instead they raided their own companies and got government money and jobs to boot. They did not lose one penny of their gains and often dumped their stocks in a timely fashion. If America does not wake up and fast their will be no real government to speak of but only a hallow shell that houses a plutocracy inside. Obama's administration is no different with many of his top financial positions held by ex CEOs and lobbyists. This is an obvious conflict of interest.

Econscious Men's 100% Organic Cotton Short Sleeve Slim Fit Tee (3 pack)
Econscious Men's 100% Organic Cotton Short Sleeve Slim Fit Tee (3 pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer : ), January 12, 2012
These shirts are soft, fit not too tight or loose, and are cut well for tucking as an undershirt. The only things I might like better would be for them to have no tags along the neck line. They could have used some sort of stamp instead. I might also want the shirts to be a bit longer for tucking but actually these shirts are cut in such a way you could use them either way so that's still a plus in my book.

Finally for the price it's hard to beat these shirts since they are organic and usually that means they are relatively expensive. But these actually are pretty economical for me only costing a bit over 6 dollars a shirt including the shipping. In short I am a happy customer. : )

prAna Men's Sutra Pant
prAna Men's Sutra Pant
Price: $69.95 - $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pants I've Owned, November 13, 2011
I've got several Prana pants similar to these and I love them all dearly. They are light weight, give proper air flow, and are ever so slightly stretchy. I wear them as often as possible which you pretty much can do so spring thru fall. I've owned one of these pairs for several years now without any problems such as tears, holes, or seams coming a part. I cannot recommend these enough. If I would give them any drawback whatsoever is that I need to several times during the day to retie the pants to shore things up but is a small price to pay for such comfortable good looking pants.

Bluestone 80 Gallon Master Composter
Bluestone 80 Gallon Master Composter
Offered by BlueStone
Price: $49.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put together but a bit flimsy, September 2, 2011
Title says it all. Received this product in a timely fashion. It was so easy to put together I had to give praise for German engineering. However there was one fatal flaw, the openings at the bottom to access the compost was so flimsy the dirt simply pushed them outwards buldging so that it barely held the dirt back. Also the lid comes off the hinges all too easy. I'd send it back but it's simply not worth my time. So my advice is go with another composer that has more good reviews.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2012 10:32 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12