Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Maximum Verbosity > Reviews

Browse

Maximum Verbosity's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1742
Top Reviewer Ranking: 936

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maximum Verbosity "Maximum Verbosity" RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars XL is slightly too small for 36C - order several sizes up., May 1, 2016
Sample provided for evaluation at discount

This is a bit small, but I will still use it because it's not too tight, just looks unflattering. But I always wear a shirt anyway. I wear 36C in bras and ordered an XL with this. It's really good quality, has a racer back design and completely eliminates the bounce. Order at least 2 sizes, maybe 3 larger than you think you'll need.

Cuddl Duds Women's Texture Over The Knee Sock 2-Pack, Ivory/Black, 9-11
Cuddl Duds Women's Texture Over The Knee Sock 2-Pack, Ivory/Black, 9-11
Price: $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So preppy, May 1, 2016
These are nice quality cable knit socks that hit just at my 5'9 daughters knees. I received one pair white (which is more off-white) and one pair of black. Probably too hot for summer, but will be great next fall/winter with her skirts and blouses.

Lands End Womens White Middy Uniform Blouse, Sailor Collar, Short Sleeves (10)
Lands End Womens White Middy Uniform Blouse, Sailor Collar, Short Sleeves (10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality - from Land's End, May 1, 2016
This is a very high quality blouse that's actually the Land's End brand. Very well made and has a cute sailors flap on the backside of the collar. I'd definitely buy this again.

SYAYA Women Pre Tied Bowties Solid Color Adjustable Bow Ties WLJ16 (Black)
SYAYA Women Pre Tied Bowties Solid Color Adjustable Bow Ties WLJ16 (Black)
Offered by Mozentea
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and serves its purpose, May 1, 2016
My 13 year old daughter wants nothing more than to wear a uniform like the teens in Japan wear. This is part of her Japanese school kid outfit that she's decided to wear for her band concert (and probably so often after that that we'll need to limit it to once a week). Great quality.

Doublju Women Stretcy Fabric Colorful Flared Midi Skirt BLACK,M
Doublju Women Stretcy Fabric Colorful Flared Midi Skirt BLACK,M
Offered by Doublju company
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, May 1, 2016
Nice thick material (but stretchy like swimsuit-ish fabric) so no worries about being able to see through or needing a slip. I bought my daughter a medium. She's 13, tall, (5'9 and about 145lbs) and wears a 10 in women's pants. The medium fits her well and hits just at or a tiny bit above the knees. She wanted black because her dream is to wear school uniforms like they have in Japan, so this is part of her dream outfit. Will definitely buy more in other colors and maybe some for myself!

Sofishie Trendy Short Sleeve Shrug Open Cardigan - Black - XS
Sofishie Trendy Short Sleeve Shrug Open Cardigan - Black - XS

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and great deal!, May 1, 2016
No complaints, looks cute, well made especially for the price and does what I needed it to do which is cover the shoulders for church. I bought white and black, probably will be getting other colors because it's an easy way to make an entirely new wardrobe and allows me to wear tank tops and sleeveless blouses to work, where shoulders should be covered.

MiYang Women's Tankini Striped Trapeze Wim Dress (5505 Deep Blue M)
MiYang Women's Tankini Striped Trapeze Wim Dress (5505 Deep Blue M)
Offered by MiYang Fashion Store
Price: $29.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Love it! LOVE it!, May 1, 2016
I was so unsure of which size to buy in this adorable suit. I read through all of the reviews, gathered up my self esteem and bought a medium based on the measurements and my measurements. I am 5'7, 140lbs, wear a 4/6 in women's pants and medium or size 10 in tops (I like them on the looser side). My waist is 29in, my hips are 35in, bust is 34C.

The medium fits perfectly. I'm not toned AT ALL and have zero abs and this suit is perfect for hiding my laziness. If I had gotten a large in the top, I think I would have liked it a tad better, but that's just me, I like my shirts to be looser (mostly to hide my lack of exercise), but the the bottoms would have been way too loose. You can judge from my pics if you think it is successful. I also have to admit, I'm well into middle age and was worried this might be too cutesy, but it looks adorable, my husband loves it and I feel completely comfortable. I don't find the skirt to be too full, it's perfect.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bobj Rugged Case for Samsung Tab PRO 10.1 Models SM-T520, SM-T525 and Samsung Note 10.1 2014 Ed. Models SM-P600, SM-P601, SM-P605, SM-P607 - BobjGear Protective Tablet Cover (Batfish Blue)
Offered by BobjGear
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Samsung Galaxy Note tablet 10.1 2014, April 30, 2016
Bought of these for my Google Nexus7 2013 tablet, another one for my daughters Asus tablet and they fit fine.

Now I bought one for the Samsung Galaxy Note tablet 10.1 2014. Fits perfectly

EZGO Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 6 XL Whitening Gel, Remineralization Gel with Light, Mouth Tray and Gel Applicator-Teeth Whitening Kit 60 Treatments, Great Gift Idea
Offered by EZGO Official Store
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars 👎Less than professional - take care - beware 👎, April 30, 2016
I did not receive what was advertised nor what it appears some others received. The "kit" I received was as is shown in my picture: a ziploc type bag with a few syringes, 2 trays, a UV light and no instructions. I decided to live on the edge and see what I could make of it. Bad idea. I left the clear gel on for 15 minutes with the UV light shining on. I immediately felt stinging on my lips and gums when the gel touched them. I rinsed and brushed carefully after. It left white spots on my teeth that I pray will come off with time. I received this at a discount so I could try it and tell people what I think. You'd think for that reason they'd want to make sure I received a perfect set so I could try it properly and hopefully give a solid review! But instead I received a mess and it looks like it's happened to others as well. I'd be very cautious dealing with this brand, they seem less than professional. You may receive a full kit in a box with directions like some people did, or you may receive what I and many others received: a confusing kit missing pieces and most importantly the directions.

Dickies Women's Short Sleeve Shirt, Plaid Coral Reef/French Blue, Medium
Dickies Women's Short Sleeve Shirt, Plaid Coral Reef/French Blue, Medium
Price: $31.97
4 used & new from $26.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile and comfortable, April 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm really happy with this blouse. I typically don't wear plaid, but I thought the colors were pretty and figured if I didn't like it, I could pass it on to my daughter. But as it turns out, the colors are beautiful in person and the cotton of the shirt is incredibly soft.

The shirt is very well made and fits true to size. I typically wear ladies size 8/10 in tops or. Medium. I requested a medium and it fit perfectly. It didn't gap at the bust but also wasn't baggy or sloppy looking. I wore it untucked with boyfriend style capris with canvas loafers and a light blue cardigan sweater and looked very put together, receiving lots of compliments on my "cute, spring-y outfit)

I'd actually buy more of these shirts in different colors. I washed it on cold and hung it to dry, throwing it an already heated dryer for about 5 minutes so it would be softer. It ironed up nicely and no shrinkage.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20