Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for R. Schilling > Reviews

Browse

R. Schilling's Profile

Customer Reviews: 176

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Schilling "R. Schilling" RSS Feed (Mandeville, La. USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Crowleyjones Phone and Tablet Stand - Retail Packaging - Pink
Crowleyjones Phone and Tablet Stand - Retail Packaging - Pink
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 30, 2016
Arrived WAY before expected delivery date. Very fast ship.
Ordered the pink one and my iphone 5s sits perfectly in it. The stand doesn't slide around on slippery surfaces. Has a nice thickness to the soft plastic, so it should never 'rip' or tear apart.
I sit my phone in it, on a table, to play games while I'm out having lunch. Horizontal or vertical, it's steady and doesn't tip over. The phone doesn't fall forward or fall out of the 'lip'. My ONLY complaint, and it's really nothing, is that some games have the 'buttons' along the bottom of the phone screen, and with my large fat fingertips, it's a little tricky to 'tap' on them. Those buttons sit a tad into/lower into the bottom curve on the product. But it's a iphone game problem, NOT the stand.
I love it and highly recommend it!

3 Roll Travel Watch Case Off White Croc Traveler's Watch Storage Organizer Collector
Offered by TimelyBuys
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, April 1, 2016
Arrived fairly quickly wrapped in plastic/shrink wrap, in a white cardboard box in a larger Amazon box containing another order. So I don't know in what 'capacity/strength' it would ship if it shipped alone.

Case is a very pretty off white with an embossed crocodile print on it. Of course it's not real leather, but looks pretty darn good. Not overly shiny like patent leather, but rather a slight buffed shine like real alligators products appear. (I'm from Louisiana, I've seen plenty of 'real' alligator products. LoL)
The interior has 3 soft 'pillows' for watches.The interior fabric and 3 pillows are a creamy white.The interior fabric and pillows are the same. The pillows are super well made/sewn. It's not a 'velvet' fabric, but rather a wool blend? A felt? Not sure, but NOT cheap looking.

I bought it for my daughters Michael Kors watches. And those very big watches fit just fine. I even put my husbands large Rolex in it and had plenty of room on the pillows. A firm snap closure, and a very rigid outer case. It won't easily be smashed or anything. It could just be a strong cardboard, but I tried to bend it in a little with my hands, and it didn't budge.

Very clean stitching. No frays or loose threads. No missed stitches or over-stitching. Really quite perfect.

Flylinktech Battery Charger Holder for SJ4000 or SJ4000 WIFI Sports Action Camera
Offered by digital_family
Price: $25.99
3 used & new from $5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel stupid, but I am going to assume it will ..., March 31, 2016
I feel stupid, but I am going to assume it will work with the CCbetter sports action camera. Haven't opened it yet as it is going with a birthday gift I am giving. But I mean, it's a charger in a 'clamshell'. How bad can it be, however..... If something goes wrong I will amend my review.

CCbetter Wifi 12MP Full HD 1080P CS720W Waterproof Sports Action Camera 170°wide-angle  Helmet Camcorder Diving Video DVR with 2 Batteries and Free Accessories (Black)
CCbetter Wifi 12MP Full HD 1080P CS720W Waterproof Sports Action Camera 170°wide-angle Helmet Camcorder Diving Video DVR with 2 Batteries and Free Accessories (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 31, 2016
I PERSONALLY had the BEST Customer service EVER with "Shirly" at CCbetter. I had some questions about 'instructions' and accessories and she responded SUPER Quick every time! Even followed up with me.
The camera arrived quickly and well packed. Awesome Camera. Crisp, sharp pictures/video. "Practicing" with it now in order to show daughter how it works. (Birthday gift to take on her vacation.)
She will be pleased. I MYSELF am pleased. If you don't want to spend a ton of money, but still get great quality...buy this!

COBANA 9 Ft Aluminum Patio Umbrella 8 Aluminum Ribs Market Outdoor Umbrella with Push Button Tilt and Crank, 250g/sqm Polyester, Blue
Offered by MOONY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 16, 2016
Decent ship time. Packed in a thick box within another box. But easy to open.
No strings, pulls, dents or dings. Put together in about 90 seconds. Nice bright color. Caribbean looking blue. Exactly the color shown on my computer screen. Thick fabric. Just opened it and set it up today, so we'll see how it goes. But it looks and feels well made. Recommend.
UPDATE: It has been absolutely POURING every day in southern Louisiana. No leaking through the fabric and no tears or rips. Has held up beautifully.

Beige Patio Umbrella Offset 10' Hanging Umbrella Outdoor Market Umbrella D10
Beige Patio Umbrella Offset 10' Hanging Umbrella Outdoor Market Umbrella D10
Offered by Mega Discount Store
Price: $77.19
4 used & new from $55.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 16, 2016
Received reasonably fast. Well packed. Nothing missing. EXCEPT, no "stakes" included to anchor it into the ground. Don't know if I was supposed to receive those or not, but oh well. I don't see how they'd do much good anyway. The holes you'd drive them in are small small. So it'd be like driving a bamboo skewer into the holes. But NOT A PROBLEM. Haven't decided if I'm going to get one of those 'sandbag' weights to go around the base, or try to make my own decorative concrete molded block. I read where someone just put patio paver's on this type umbrella base, but that is so uneven when it's sitting on the base/'legs', it just wobbles like crazy. And looks ugly.
Easy to follow instructions. Had it up in no time.
It's HUGE. Gotta love it.
I was a bit concerned at first because the material seems 'thin'. About the thickness of a regular umbrella. I was expecting a thicker "canvas" type material. But it's supposed to be UV protected, and when the blazing sun came out we were perfectly cool.It gives a soft 'filter' to the sun and definitely keeps the heat off. Shades you nicely. And we live in southern Louisiana. HOT. So my concerns were for naught.
The color is exactly like my computer screen displays. I don't know WHERE they got the description "beige"?! It's not beige at all. I have a true beige patio set and it's not even close. To me, 'beige' has a tan or brown base. This is more of a cream base. It's like a VERY light creamy yellow. Like a stick of that very expensive foreign butter. Pale Pale. Cream yellow. I actually LOVE the color. MUCH more that I would have if it were a true beige. And yes, it goes perfectly well with the beige patio furniture. If it had been a true beige it might have been beige overload. Or looked like when you try to match 2 different materials of black. Like a black skirt and a black shirt made of different materials. If it's different materials(dye lots), it's just always "off". So I am thrilled with the color.
One thing, and I am OCD about stupid things....the fabric is so light colored and not a thick canvas, when leaves, small twigs, or nobby things fall off the trees and land on the umbrella, you can see it silhouetted through the fabric. Now this could be bad, or good if you like an artistic effect. I just "pop" the bottom of the fabric and they bounce off. Or I just close it! LoL. Just saying.
Definitely recommend.

Amazon eGift Card - Merry Christmas from the Whole Herd
Amazon eGift Card - Merry Christmas from the Whole Herd
Price: $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 8, 2016
well, duh.....it's a gift card.

Kids Girls Mango21 Black Dual Buckle/Zipper Quilted Mid Calf Motorcycle Boots-10
Offered by LUXEnGLAM
Price: $32.54
2 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 8, 2016
Granddaughter loves them.

Venice Luxury 100 Percent Turkish Combed Cotton Set of 4 Bath Towel Set - Made in Turkey (Black)
Offered by Lunasidus Home Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 8, 2016
Super AWESOME. Large enough to wrap around this big body, with room to spare. Even their washcloths and hand towels are larger than usual. Very well made. Super soft, Quality real pure Turkish cotton. Absorbent, have washed about 10 times and have held up beautifully. (I've had them for a few months now). The "band" on the edge (mine is the black, which is more of a slate gray) is also very soft. Not scratchy. No pulls or threads or uneven seams. After the first couple of washes, the lint filter in the dryer is NOT filled with fibers. And it wasn't really overloaded with them to begin with! So it's holding on to it's cotton fibers. Super customer service. I had a problem, NOT the company's fault, and they took care of it right away. Even sent some nice Turkish cotton slippers as a little gift.
I don't see how anyone could rate these less than 5 stars.

Droll Yankees RS-3HL Hanging Capacity Hummingbird Nectar Bird Feeder, 5 oz, Ruby/Lavender
Price: $14.99
15 used & new from $10.38

5.0 out of 5 stars The top is a really pretty burgundy, and the bottom is the palest lavender, October 28, 2015
Called the company to ask a question, and received an actual person the first time I called. Not ping ponged around. Helpful customer service.
Item arrived quickly to Louisiana. Packed decently.

The top is a really pretty burgundy, and the bottom is the palest lavender. There is a little 'stem' that sits on the bottom curve of the wire and the feeder has a small 'hole' that sits on top of/over this 'stem'. It is then balanced out and will not tip over.

It is a VERY pretty feeder, however, my hummingbirds just will not feed from it! I got this because I DO already have a balloon shaped feeder that the hummingbirds love but the problem is, when they sit around the bottom rim of the balloon I can't see them on all sides. I thought with this one I'd be able to see them feeding ON TOP. A better view. See the pretty birds. No go. I even tried putting small sticky yellow binder rings around the holes in the top. The kind you'd put around the holes in paper to keep the holes from tearing...thinking the birds couldn't see or find the holes on top. No go. They've eaten from the feeder a total of 3 times. And it's been up a long time.

I cannot think of another reason other than they got used to the pretty glass balloon feeder first. Now they're used to that. Like children who've gotten used to a certain pillow.

I am still going to keep it. And I still have it up, because it's so pretty. Next year, when 'new' hummingbirds come to feed, they may use and get use to this one and I'll get a better result.

I truly don't think it's the feeders 'fault' and I would definitely recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18