Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Cody > Reviews

Browse

Cody's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cody "Hokie 1" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Girl in the Spider's Web: A Lisbeth Salander novel, continuing Stieg Larsson's Millennium Series
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Wtf, September 16, 2015
What is the deal with a different author. This is like someone else writing a Lord of the Rings book. This book= $grab.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2015 10:31 AM PDT

FEA Men's Nirvana Live Concert Photo Men's T-Shirt,Black,X-Large
FEA Men's Nirvana Live Concert Photo Men's T-Shirt,Black,X-Large
Price: $19.27
16 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome T, August 23, 2015
This is an awesome shirt, and fabric is of good quality. Depending on the shirt, I either wear a L or an XL. Most rock Tshirts I have run on the small size. So I decided to get an XL. This shirt is not like that though. I probably would have been happier with an XL. The product its self is great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2015 5:43 PM PST

Grave Before Shave Beard Oil 2 Pack
Grave Before Shave Beard Oil 2 Pack
Offered by FISTICUFFS LLC
Price: $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, August 23, 2015
I love these oils. They smell great and make my beard shine. They also help with dandruff, and it keeps my face from drying out.

Fintie SmartShell Case for Kindle 7th Gen - The Thinnest and Lightest Leather Cover for Amazon Kindle 6" Glare Free Touchscreen Display (7th Generation 2014 Model), Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover for the kindle., August 23, 2015
This is a great case for a great price. I was about to buy Amazon's case for my kindle till I found this one. Despite how inexpensive the case was, it is of very good quality. Whenever I open it up, my kindle wakes up automatically. The only complaint I have about the cover is the representation of the colors on the web page. I ordered the lime green one, but the cover isn't as bright as it looks on the page. The cover is a little darker.

WD 4TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBFJK0040HBK-NESN
WD 4TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBFJK0040HBK-NESN
Price: Click here to see our price
116 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Xbox One, August 17, 2015
I purchased this hard drive for my xbox, and it works great. Setup was easy and performs perfectly. It's nice that it has a 720 rpm hard drive versus the xbox's 5400 rpm hard drive. The drive runs very quietly. The only thing I don't like is the little blue light on the drive. Even when the xbox is off, the light still blinks.

Pilot
Pilot
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing show., August 31, 2014
This show was amazing. I'm overwhelmed by how good it was. The story was very powerful, and it was unlike anything I have seen in a long time. The production was terrific, and it was of movie quality. My heart was literally racing multiple times during the show. Drama on par with The walking Dead and The Sopranos. I cant stop thinking about it.

The Serious Sam Collection - Xbox 360
The Serious Sam Collection - Xbox 360
Offered by Rain Gravity
Price: $16.82
33 used & new from $9.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Disc version has texture loading issues., December 12, 2013
I've been a fan of the Serious Sam games for a long time. I have played all of them on both the PC and Xbox. This is an amazing collection for a really great price. The big problem is that serious Sam 3 has big loading problems on this disc. The movies show you floating in air in an invisible helicopter, and the texture take a LONG time to load. well after the game has started. I've have SS3 on my pc also and there are no problems with texture loading. Its a real shame. All the textures will load after a few minutes and then the game plays great. Its real lame how the game starts in an almost broke state though. All the other games work great though. If this is your only way to play the game, then this is a fine choice.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2014 8:38 PM PDT

AmazonBasics USB 2.0 Cable - A-Male to Mini-B - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 Cable - A-Male to Mini-B - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)

4.0 out of 5 stars works great with the PS3 controller., November 13, 2013
I bought this to charge my ps3 controller and it works great. Amazon basics are alwase a great buy. The cable is of high quality and works 100% with the ps3. My only complaint is that they dont make one thats longer. six feet is just barely enough.

AmazonBasics Silicone Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S (Black)
AmazonBasics Silicone Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to complain about here., November 13, 2013
So I was thinking about getting a new Otter box, but I didn't want to spend $30 on a new phone case even if Amazon has a way better price on otter boxs than anyone else. So I discovered this Amazon Basics cover. I love Amazon Basic product, and this case is no exception. The case looks great and does the trick. I've already droped my phone, and it is still in one piece. The case is a little loose on the side, but its not a problem at all. Considering it was only $5 its more than makes up for it. These are so cheap that I bought a nother style of amazon basics case just to see which one I liked more. For your information this is the one I prefer, but the other style is also nice.

AmazonBasics iPad Air and Netbook Bag with Handle Fits 7 to 10-Inch Tablets (Black)
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Basics are the best., November 13, 2013
I love amazon's Basic's collection of products. This is such a great bag for my kindle fire HD. It is well maid and has plenty of room for my 8.9" tablet. There is also a front pocket that I can store things like my stylus, head phones, and tablet stand. The side pocket is actually big enough that I can fit my ink kindle reader in it. The price for the case is also amazing. I will be able to use it when I upgrade to the HDX tablet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5