Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for John Jahsen M. Panes > Reviews

Browse

John Jahsen M. P...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John Jahsen M. Panes "JohnJahsen" RSS Feed (Bayonne, NJ)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 22, 2012
The cable is a perfect fit and it can be used for both charging and synching.. I was hesitant to order it after reading some of the reviews here but knowing amazon's good return policy I took the chance. The cable I received does not look anywhere near the photos that was uploaded by some users here. As a matter of fact they look high quality and looks almost exactly the same as Apple's version. (still with noticeable difference when placed side by side but still not us ugly and low quality as the picture uploaded by some users)

Shipment took about 2 weeks since it came from china but still Amazon estimated it to arrive by January 2013 and I received it way early.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Cleaner, December 19, 2012
I received this item today and right away I tried it to clean my glass aquarium and to my surprise it really did a great job. Although I have noticed that doing so should not be done in a rapid manner the way we clean the outside of the aquarium with a rug. Doing so disturbs the water which makes fish waste and unconsumed foods floats that eventually makes the water cloudy. (maybe a good thing so they can be processed by the filter, but if this things floats it only means there is a big water movement that may disturbed the fishes)

So far the experience is a great one... Will update this review if I find anything else.

ViewHD Wii to HDMI 720P / 1080P HD Output Upscaling Converter (Black)
ViewHD Wii to HDMI 720P / 1080P HD Output Upscaling Converter (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I am looking for, December 17, 2012
Works great never had any issues at all, the game look great on my 32 inch tv. Doesn't really upscale the video but atleast now I just need one cable to connect it to my system

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars would have been perfect if not for the buttons, December 17, 2012
Its a nice case although the side buttons and the power button pops out unevenly. would try returning it for a replacement

iPod Nano 7 Case - roocase Ultra Slim Fit (Clear) Shell Case Cover for Apple iPod Nano 7 (7th Generation)
Offered by MobileStyle Nation
Price: $11.97
4 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Secure Case - Updated, December 17, 2012
the ipod slides in perfectly although it does not securely hold the unit. holding you ipod from the side and turning it upside down will tend to slide the nano out of the case... side buttons are not easily accessible with this case as well specially the middle button for skipping or replaying the songs...

Update:

I was surprised to get a call from the seller inquiring about the problem (I usually contact them first before anything gets resolved and usually these calls turns out unpleasant). She offered a replacement right away suggesting that I may have gotten a defective item. Two days after the call I got the replacement and to my surprise this one does not let the ipod nano slides out when holding it upside down.

This purchased has been an A+ experience for an outcome of quality product and customer experience.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2016 11:20 AM PST

Marineland LED Light Hood, 30-Inch by 12-Inch
Marineland LED Light Hood, 30-Inch by 12-Inch
Price: $47.60
13 used & new from $42.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits great for my 30 gallon tank, December 17, 2012
Great buy the only complain is not being able to open it half way. although this has been compensated by the fact that it has night mode...