Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Katzchen" RSS Feed (Newport News, VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ergo-Office Wrist Saver Ergonomic Vertical Mouse, Blue, Wireless
Ergo-Office Wrist Saver Ergonomic Vertical Mouse, Blue, Wireless
Offered by Ergo-Office
Price: $64.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Sluggish, cheap, sticks - sending back, July 25, 2014
Very cheap feel. Scroll wheel gets stuck on something and makes it impossible to scroll smoothly. Scroll wheel is also sluggish and i can actually notice a lag between spinning the wheel and the scroll actually happening. There is also a somewhat poor connection. I have at least 3 other wireless mice that i've never had connection issues with (and still don't).

sending this back and trying another brand.

Boost Glucose Control Vanilla Brikpak 27 X 8oz Case
Boost Glucose Control Vanilla Brikpak 27 X 8oz Case
Offered by RxUSA Inc.
Price: $24.00
7 used & new from $24.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This is the Institutional Version, June 5, 2014
This is NOT the same version as what you buy in stores. I spoke with customer service at Nestle (1-800-247-7893) and they explained that this should not be sold retail, as it is formulated differently to be helpful for sick patients in institutions such as hospitals, and is made to be used under medical supervision. They added the fat/carbs because it's to help people gain weight in the institutions while also controlling glucose levels.

This is not a bad product however, just make sure you don't expect to get the same thing as you do at the stores! Customer Service quoted me 23g of carbs, but containers I've seen have 20. I'm not sure if these are older versions of the product or if customer service misquoted, but just know that 1 bottle is more than 1 carb allowance!

Tiny Love Take Along Mobile, Animal Friends
Tiny Love Take Along Mobile, Animal Friends
Price: $24.99
20 used & new from $24.89

5.0 out of 5 stars best $21 I've spent!, May 22, 2014
We had our newborn sleeping in a pack n play in my room for the first month. None of the regular mobiles can be attached to a pack n play. with this, We could put it on the pack n play, the side of the couch, the "oh no" handle in the back seat of the car, the car seat handle, I even attached it to the handle of my wheeled luggage so it could dangle above my baby when he was on the floor. it can be used anywhere!

Enfamil D-vi-sol, Vitamin D 50 ml (Pack of 2)
Enfamil D-vi-sol, Vitamin D 50 ml (Pack of 2)
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $21.87
15 used & new from $18.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Taste, made baby choke, May 22, 2014
I stopped using this after 5 days. This tastes awful and made my baby choke. Switched to one of the no taste, no color 1 drop dose products instead.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2014 9:47 AM PDT

Motion Sensing Sleep Sheep
Motion Sensing Sleep Sheep
Offered by BabyEarth
Price: $30.95
9 used & new from $30.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT detect anything quieter than a meltdown..., May 22, 2014
I bought this so when my baby started stirring, and making quiet sounds, the sheep would come back on, and he would be lulled back to sleep. Unfortunately, my little boy had to be crying/screaming bloody murder before this would come back on. I even took it completely out of the sheep and strapped it to the crib near his head. Also, when I could get it to come back on, it didn't always start back on the sound it had been playing. It seemed to like whales.

I returned the product.

Woombie 3 Count Airwrap Blankets, Mint/Gray/White
Woombie 3 Count Airwrap Blankets, Mint/Gray/White
Price: $39.78

3.0 out of 5 stars does what it needs, May 22, 2014
These were made from unwashed fabric and is not cut on the fabric's grain. When you wash it, it ends up misshapen. This is OK though, because the blanket is big enough that I can still use it to swaddle my little guy.

Monoject Oral Syringe 3ml Clear - Box of 100
Monoject Oral Syringe 3ml Clear - Box of 100
Offered by ShopMedicalSupply
Price: $18.09
4 used & new from $13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, May 22, 2014
These work really well, and easy to read. Cheap enough to throw out or not worry about losing. Caps fit snugly. Can be completely separated to wash.

Medela Breastmilk Labeling Lids
Medela Breastmilk Labeling Lids
Offered by Zali
Price: $9.66
18 used & new from $4.73

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps me organized, May 22, 2014
this gives you the option of morning, mid day, and night on each day of the week. parts to the lid do separate completely if needed for washing. Fits any standard sized bottle.

Swingline Soft Grip Hand Stapler with Security Cable Loop (S7009901P)
Swingline Soft Grip Hand Stapler with Security Cable Loop (S7009901P)
Price: $11.46
26 used & new from $6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay away from my stapler!!!, November 20, 2013
Ok.. I'm picky. most staplers just annoy me because they jam on like.. 8 pieces of paper. But this lovely little compact stapler is small and travels well, and also actually works! Everyone in my department (we travel anywhere between 40-60%) has one of these and we have all labeled them, and one of the worst offences is if someone takes it without asking. Mainly because people use it, then want to steal it because it works so well.

Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test 20 Count
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test 20 Count
Price: $39.91
12 used & new from $36.85

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm Pregnant, so it did it's job., November 20, 2013
Nothing much to say other than it helped me get pregnant. If you read the directions, you'll know that it isn't for everyone. if you have a very short surge, you may never get the blinking smiley, but use your brain, and you'll still be able to determine when you ovulate. Of course, plenty of people have issues or just body chemistry that don't work well for these... so give it a try. And don't just pull them out, pee on the stick, then get confused. READ the directions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5