Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Marcus Q. Harmon > Reviews

Browse

Marcus Q. Harmon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marcus Q. Harmon "Mad Dog" RSS Feed (Spencer, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth
Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth
Price: $4.25
25 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, August 30, 2015
I bought this brush for use on my Labradoodle ! It works well and I especially like the double row of teeth. On other pet combs, I've found the teeth easily break off. Not on this baby. It's strong and it really does the job. My dog likes it, too. It can easily been hung up for storing because of a hole at the end of the handle. This is the real thing, no phony bologna here. I highly recommend this Safari Pet brush for your furry pet.

Natura-Bam Elegant Oak Wood Watch Display Case Box with Lock and Key for Watches and Jewelry, 10 Compartment
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product for Price Paid !!, August 11, 2015
I returned this box because it came with no keys. It also had a small external blemish. There was also no paperwork of any kind with it, none. Normally an item like this comes with paperwork of some kind to help the consumer in case there is some kind of a problem. It would have been helpful, and much less costly, to have been able to telephone the manufacturer and gotten the missing items (keys) rather than submit an entire new order. Let's see if the 2nd one is complete. Supplemental report: New box ! I increased this review from one star to four stars. The second box arrived in good condition; there were no blemishes. Also, unlike the first box, this one came with keys. For the price paid, the box seems to be of good quality and value. It holds my watches nice and snug. Note my watches are all small to medium size. It may not hold some of the huge watches, such as those massive Invicta watches that are out there. Like the first box, there was no paperwork or warranty. If you need a nice box to keep your watch collection, this is a good one. Just check it over very carefully once it
arrives to make sure it is in good condition and it comes with the keys. ////////// Supplemental 2: This date, out of the blue, I received a small package in the post containing the two missing keys. That's excellent service. Thus, I'm increasing this review from four to five stars.

Farkel Rolling Tray Set
Farkel Rolling Tray Set
Price: $19.89
34 used & new from $19.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good quality., July 21, 2015
This review is from: Farkel Rolling Tray Set (Toy)
I bought four of these, one for myself and three for friends once they saw mine while playing the game. This is a fairly good product. It's nice the rules are printed right on the felt screen. The felt, although not perfect, is good enough considering the price. The dice are of appropriate size, weight, and quality. This item will last for many years, even if you use it with friends once or more a week. I'm happy with it and so are my friends that have it now. If you enjoy playing this game, it's a keeper. Go for it; it's not as if you're buying a grand piano.

First Alert 3060F Steel Key Cabinet, Black
First Alert 3060F Steel Key Cabinet, Black
Price: $14.00
70 used & new from $14.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective productive. Quickly returned., July 20, 2015
The nob that is used to open and close the door was defective. It would not go together as designed, due to defective threading. If you're considering this key box and really like the design, go for it. You may be lucky. But I returned the one I bought and chose a different key box. I don't want to be bitten twice. Amazon took it back with no problem and even paid for the shipping. They are amazing.

AmazonBasics Ultra-Thin Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range
AmazonBasics Ultra-Thin Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range
Price: $47.99
30 used & new from $33.59

5.0 out of 5 stars This antenna was a keeper !, July 20, 2015
This television antenna is very easy to set up. The instructions were very clear. I placed the antenna in a window with its nice, long antenna wire. I then did a channel scan. It pulled in many stations nice and clear, even though there are many obstructions between the broadcast towers and the antenna. If you're more than 40 or 50 miles out from the broadcast stations, a large, powerful, outdoor antenna will work better, but this one worked fine in my location, about 40 miles East (as the crow flies) from Tampa. And if it doesn't work, you can send it back to Amazon. It worked better than I expected.

John Wick (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
John Wick (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
DVD ~ Keanu Reeves
Price: $12.29
47 used & new from $7.40

4.0 out of 5 stars John Wick kicks butt !, July 10, 2015
I saw this movie on HBO. Good acting; enjoyable script with plenty of action. I enjoyed it.

Poop Bag Shop Dog Waste Bags, 700-Count with Poop Bag Dispenser, Black
Poop Bag Shop Dog Waste Bags, 700-Count with Poop Bag Dispenser, Black
Offered by zen_sufu-collection
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, June 28, 2015
These bags work just fine. They have both a good size and thickness of the intended use. I use them to supplement other bags I have on hand, thus the overall cost of poop clean-up isn't too bad. At nearly $70 they're extremely expensive. It is best to wait until they're on sale, and they are from time to time.

Pioneer High Capacity Sewn Fabric and Leatherette Cover Photo Album, Black on Beige
Price: $16.70
31 used & new from $16.70

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a high quality product, May 28, 2015
I bought this album with the hope it would be of decent quality. It wasn't. I immediately noticed the album cover was made of paper board, similar to cardboard. An inspection of the plastic sleeves revealed low quality, thin, plastic - - very similar to cellophane. The album holds the pictures okay until you begin to turn its pages. The photos easily fall out. It's not the worse album available and it was not expensive. If you want something that looks good, works well, and is of good quality, you'll need to spend more money.

Purrfect Thermal Cat Mat Leapord Prints (Gray Leopard)
Purrfect Thermal Cat Mat Leapord Prints (Gray Leopard)
Offered by Wireless Everything
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my cat purr with its pure comfort, April 28, 2015
My fussy tuxedo cat loves this soft. thermal cat mat, especially during cold, winter days. The quality seems to be top notch in every respect. The color, feel of the fabric, size, and the attached tail are of outstanding quality. The mat fills a large porch chair, not small like similar mats on the market these days. I don't believe anyone, or any kitty cat, will be disappointed with this mat. This Purrfect Thermal Cat Mat is indeed perfect in every way. I give it my highest recommendation.

Manduka Mat Renew Yoga Mat Spray, 8-Ounce Bottle (Energizing Gingergrass)
Manduka Mat Renew Yoga Mat Spray, 8-Ounce Bottle (Energizing Gingergrass)
Price: $10.00
6 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 2, 2015
This review is from: Manduka Mat Wash (Sports)
Nice scent, works as expected.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6