ARRAY(0x9d67e2dc)

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Bugaiski RSS Feed (NC United States)

10 Essentials to Save Your SIGHT (Healing the Eye Wellness Series)
10 Essentials to Save Your SIGHT (Healing the Eye Wellness Series)
by Edward Kondrot
Price: $21.86
38 used & new from $20.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Priceless information, May 16, 2013
I started reading Dr. Kondrot's book last week, and immediately got more copies for everyone in my family. Dr. Kondrot has done his research, and presents cutting edge material in an easy to read format, with lots of practical advice. Don't wait till you have a vision problem - applying the information Dr. Kondrot's knowledge will help prevent problems from starting.

Halo Skull Cap, White
Halo Skull Cap, White
Price: $17.98
8 used & new from $14.77

2.0 out of 5 stars Tight Fit, designed to leave a mark on your forehead, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Halo Skull Cap, White (Sports)
This cap keeps my head warm, but there is a rubberized strip inside the black band that presses into the forehead and leaves a noticeable mark after just a few minutes of wear. The strip works to keep the skully in place, but I don't recommend wearing the cap if you're planning on people looking at you after you take it off.

Pikolinos Men's Fuencarral 15A-6175 Shoe
Pikolinos Men's Fuencarral 15A-6175 Shoe
Price: $145.00 - $180.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very-well made, comfortable, great-looking shoes, January 28, 2013
I bought my first Pikolinos 4 years ago, and they're still in great shape. So when it was time for new black slip-ons, I was hoping to find something from them. These shoes are very light, comfortable, and stylish.

The one-star review said the toes became scuffed - the Fuencarrals look sporty, but they are not athletic shoes. They are a fashion shoe, with fine stitching and incredibly soft leather. The leather is continuous from the uppers to the soles which have segmented rubber reinforcement. If you are rough on your shoes (maybe your Rockports or Clarks are getting beat up) and are looking for something more stylish, you might want to try Kenneth Cole. If you're gentle on your footwear, the Pikolinos are a great investment.

Sizing - I wear a 42 in Vibram's toe-shoes, a 10 (euro 43) in most dress shoes, and an 11 (euro 45) in my Brooks running shoes. And there was no size marking inside my first pair of Piko's. I ordered a 42, a 43, and a 44 - the 43 fit like a glove, and I returned the others.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2013 11:19 AM PDT

Fram CA4309 Extra Guard Rigid Panel Air Filter
Fram CA4309 Extra Guard Rigid Panel Air Filter
Price: $7.50
31 used & new from $5.46

1.0 out of 5 stars did not fit, August 16, 2011
The filter arrived quickly, correct part number according to Amazon's guidance, but it did not fit. Amazon's part finder had the year, make, model, and engine size of my truck, but it pointed me in the wrong direction. I'm happy about Amazon's easy return policy, and happy that the guys at my corner parts store had the correct filter in stock.

TechnoMarine Men's MRBK05 Maori Black Rubber Watch
TechnoMarine Men's MRBK05 Maori Black Rubber Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Eyecatcher, September 6, 2007
This watch turns heads - men who collect watches, women with a sense of style, even curious children want a closer look. The triangular design is so unique, bold, and simply cool. While the case is a massive block of steel, it looks well-balanced on many wrist sizes. The maori markings of the face are intriguing, and repeated on the rubber band. The band is easily sized to various wrist sizes, but requires a little attention to keep clean. I've found that a cotton swab wetted with Armor All gives the band a great shine. This is a very fun watch to own!

Paylak Watch Band Spring Bar Remover
Paylak Watch Band Spring Bar Remover
Offered by Watchmaterial
Price: $3.75

2.0 out of 5 stars one side works, January 10, 2007
I bought this to help change the leather strap on a beautiful watch. The v-notched end was too thick to fit - I used my pocket knife instead. Maybe there's a "knack" to it, but I didn't want to scratch my watch while practicing.

The pointed end works very well for pressing in those tiny spring bars and the small, recessed auto-set buttons for which a ball-point tip is too big and a needle is too clumsy. But you probably have something around the house that would work just as well (mini-screwdriver, the point of a phillips head...)