Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for J. Davis > Reviews

Browse

J. Davis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Davis "mermaid874" RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
Love in the Next 10 Seconds: Changing the Box of Relationship Into Living Without Limits
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, June 22, 2015
This is an inspiring tale of love and shifting paradigms....I highly recommend it!

The Emissary: A Novel
The Emissary: A Novel
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful book!, March 5, 2014
I received my pre-ordered copy of The Emissary yesterday, and read it cover to cover in one sitting. It is fast paced, and well written, and kept me thoroughly engaged.

It resonates deeply with me, both philosophically and spiritually. I have been sending healing energy to the world's oceans for years, by charging crystals with Reiki, and then placing them (hidden) in the reef systems while scuba diving.

Her empathy for the ocean's cetaceans and other creatures is heartfelt, and by bringing some of our thoughtless and self-serving practices to light through this novel, she is helping to raise awareness in those who may care, but may not know the effects on our world. I have long felt that our ocean friends are keeping the balance on our fragile blue world. It is good to know there are others who share these views!

I am delighted to know it will be a feature Film, too! I can't wait.

Kindle Paperwhite 3G, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Free 3G + Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers [Previous Generation]

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought only BOOKS were going to be advertised, July 7, 2013
not Clorox products. I feel misled by Kindle! I DO NOT WATCH ANY TV AS I DESPISE COMMERCIALS SO MUCH - NOW THE SACRED SPACE OF MY E-READER IS COMPROMISED.........
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2013 10:29 AM PDT

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE Vitamineral Green!, September 10, 2008
I take 2 tbsp in a smoothie every day. It is one of my 2 meals. I have great energy, do not crave "bad" foods, and have eliminated all junk food from my diet.

I could give up almost all my supplements except for this one. I think you need to give it a chance, and try to eat healthy as well, and it will help you detox as well as supplement your system.Vitamineral Green 16 Oz. Version 3.8

Healthforce Liver Rescue 5+, 120 Count
Healthforce Liver Rescue 5+, 120 Count
Offered by One Healthy World
Price: $28.00
16 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for detoxifying - really works!, March 23, 2008
Liver Rescue III + with Milk Thistle
Liver Rescue III is amazing for helping the body detoxify. It helps process environmental as well as food toxins, and when you are doing a cleanse assists the body by reducing the effects of a "Healing Crisis". It is a wonderful product which I take daily, and double up on during times I feel sluggish.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2011 8:06 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Earth by HealthForce - a great adjunct to Vitamineral Green, January 9, 2008
Healthforce Nutritionals Earth
I have been taking Vitamineral Green daily for over two years, and recently added Earth to my health routine. I take it in the evening before bedtime, and it helps me to feel grounded, and relaxed. It contains many trace minerals and roots as well as probiotics. It tastes great in Carrot juice, but I find it palatable in plain water as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Superfood Kit, July 20, 2007
This Sampler is a great choice for people who want to try Vitamineral Green, and are interested in losing weight, and increasing their energy. Health Sampler

There is enough Vitamineral Green so that you can use it for a week or 2 and really see the results. The Raw Crunch bar helps to stabilize blood sugar and stave off hunger. Diversitea was developed for Scuba Divers as a Detox tea, but is now popular with many people just looking to stay healthy, and wanting a healthy, caffeine, sugar and aspartame/splenda free beverage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trial Size Vitamineral Green 3.8, July 19, 2007
I love this stuff! And the Trial Size bottle gives you 1 to 2 week's worth of product, if you are just starting out using it. There are 15 teaspoons in the bottle, and when one starts using it it is best to use no more than a teaspoon, and build up to more as you go along.

This is a great way to try Vitamineral Green, to be sure it's as great as everyone says! I gain energy, and have few cravings for foods that are bad for me anymore. Vitamineral Green Trial Size Version 3.8

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Superfood on the market, June 30, 2007
Vitamineral Green 16 Oz. Version 3.8 This is what I eat for breakfast every day. I make a smoothie with wild blueberries, a banana and juice or Diversitea, and add fresh ground Flax seed and this is all I have til late in the day. I stopped craving meat, and actually became a vegetarian without consciously deciding to. Lost 10 lbs, and have more energy than before I started using it. Vitamineral Green also acts as a gentle detox to the system, so when you start taking it, use under 1 teaspoon per serving! Work up to 1-2 tbsp, over time.Vitamineral Green 16 Oz. Version 3.8
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2012 12:33 PM PDT

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Diversitea Tastes like Hawaiian Punch!, May 13, 2007
Sweet Original Blend Diversitea has the same great health benefits as Regular Original Blend, but with added sweetness. The formula is the same, but the additional Stevia in the recipe makes it taste remarkably like Hawaiian Punch! Kids Love it!

Page: 1 | 2