Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for R. Harrigan > Reviews

Browse

R. Harrigan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Harrigan RSS Feed (NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
REPLACEMENT ENGLISH US KEYBOARD STICKER BLACK BACKGROUND
REPLACEMENT ENGLISH US KEYBOARD STICKER BLACK BACKGROUND
Offered by OnlineWelcome
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 9, 2015
Worked well on my Keyboard with the Disappearing Keys.

Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars, Coconut Almond, 5 count of 1.17 Oz
Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars, Coconut Almond, 5 count of 1.17 Oz
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $7.88
14 used & new from $5.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, April 9, 2015
Bought these on the basis of positive reviews. Very good.

Celestial Seasonings Jammin' Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea, 20 Count

Tommee Tippee Easy Scoop Feeding Bowls, 4-Count, Colors May Vary
Price: $5.99
19 used & new from $5.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this product, April 9, 2015
Great bowls for snacks and mid size meals.

Kraft Deluxe Dinner 2% Macaroni & Cheese, 14 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
Kraft Deluxe Dinner 2% Macaroni & Cheese, 14 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
Price: $10.40
3 used & new from $10.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Not appetizing, April 9, 2015
Would not buy again. Disappointed in the taste.

HoMedics SS-2000G/F-AMZ Sound Spa Relaxation Machine with 6 Nature Sounds, Silver
Price: $24.99
32 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier to sleep now!, April 24, 2013
This product is easy to use and effectively blocks out noises so I can sleep. Nice choice of pleasant relaxing sounds, easy controls (easy enough to operate half asleep) and at this price range beats other solutions. Ocean sounds are particularly relaxing.

Sony MDRZX300/RED Outdoor Headphones
Sony MDRZX300/RED Outdoor Headphones
Offered by C&D Savings
Price: $35.50
18 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, outstanding sound at this price, April 24, 2013
I love Sony products in general and when I saw these headphones I decided to replace my well worn broken ones with these due to the positive reviews. I was looking for something comfortable and lightweight but with reasonably good sound quality at an affordable price. These didn't disappoint me! Years ago I had a set of Bose headphones which eventually broke and I couldn't afford to replace. Listening to Hendrix on these is most enjoyable listening experience I've had since my Bose headphones broke. As for sound isolation, it's good, especially at this price range. Highly recommend- enjoy!

Deliberate Acts of Kindness: Service as a Spiritual Practice
Deliberate Acts of Kindness: Service as a Spiritual Practice
by Meredith Gould
40 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A book before its time, December 20, 2012
When I read Deliberate Acts of Kindness years ago, I had no idea that #26Acts would go viral in 2012. But I immediately thought of this book when I saw the hash tag on Twitter.

This book about doing intentional acts of kindness was written before its time. It goes beyond a commitment to do 26 acts of kindness or 52 acts of kindness to a commitment to living a mature spiritual life of service to others and provides a guide as to how to do so. This is a book for our times that those who seek to live meaningful lives should pick up and read.

Printronic Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 21 C9351AN (2 Black) 2 Pack
Offered by OCProducts
Price: $9.95
4 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, October 25, 2012
Bought these a few times and they have worked well. Great savings and quick shipping, so I'm going to keep buying these as long as my printer keeps going.

MEElectronics EP-RX12-RD-MEE RX12 In-Ear Headphones - Red (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, October 25, 2012
I've owned a number of comparably priced ear buds and am disappointed with these due to poor sound quality when listening to music. I like the bass but don't like the tone - not an enjoyable experience and I'm sorry I bought them. They're fine for audiobooks/podcasts however and appear to be built well. I like the flat tangle free cable and the colors have a nice appearance. I just find it impractical to take them off and on if I want to listen to music.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4