Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Kevin > Reviews

Browse

Kevin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kevin RSS Feed

Electrohome Projection Alarm Clock with AM/FM Radio, Battery Backup, Auto Time Set, Dual Alarm, Sleep Timer, Indoor Temperature/Day/Date Display with Dimming & Audio Input for Smartphones (EAAC601)
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and pretty clock, January 13, 2011
I bought this clock because I've never had a projector clock before and I love blue... so since it lights up blue on the face I just had to get it. I know others have complained about the brightness even when on the dim setting. But don't let that discourage you. There is also a setting for the face to turn off completely and then if you hit the snooze button in the middle of the night to check the time the face comes on for about 15 or 20 seconds and goes back off. If you don't want to lean over, use the projector on the ceiling or wall. It controls the alarms to go on only m-f or m-t.. whatever you want. The temperature gauge is accurate and I find it handy. My only complaint would be that the projector color is red rather than blue lol
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2014 4:34 PM PDT

Dr. Duck 2080 Ax Wax Cleaning Kit
Dr. Duck 2080 Ax Wax Cleaning Kit
Price: $11.50
10 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust a pro... you can't go wrong!, January 13, 2011
I've played and worked on guitars for 17 years and I'm a professional musician. You can spend a bunch of money on those expensive kits by brands like Dunlop, you can't go wrong with them, but your wallet will hate you. Why spend 30, 40, 50+ for a cleaning/polishing kit when you can buy this and a nice cloth and get the job done with just 1 product. I haven't bought this product off amazon yet, but I've bought this product for YEARS. It lasts awhile, a little drop will do you. No abrasives, no disgusting chemical smell like other products and it's safe made from things found in nature. The smell is actually kinda nice. Use it to clean your fretboard, lubricate strings, polish your finish... I'm telling you it does it all AND lasts awhile. A dab will do you. I own 14 guitars, 5 acoustic and 9 electric. I use this stuff on all of them. 1 bottle lasts me 6 months and that's because I play for a living. A normal person it could last over a year no problem. Enjoy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2012 3:42 PM PDT