Profile for russiangirl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

russiangirl RSS Feed

Crazy Sexy Diet: Eat Your Veggies, Ignite Your Spark, and Live Like You Mean It!
by Kris Carr
Price: $14.76
109 used & new from $7.84

5.0 out of 5 stars AMERICA NEED THIS BOOK! WAKE UP AMERICA!, February 11, 2011
first of all, my opology for not so perfect english, it's my second lunguage.
but i will do my best to say my opinion about this book.
WE NEED THIS BOOK, i agree, there is not much new info,nothing , that you can't find on a google, it's very similar to "the kind diet" by Alicia Silverstone (that book is the reason we start eating healthy)about year ago.
but, unless you aware of this lifestyle, and it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle,you don't know.
all my life here in america, i was thinking walmart , is perfect place to shop for everything, it's cheap, you don't have to go to many stores, just go to superwalmart, get everything you need, done.
after reading Alicia's book, everything change, i avoid walmart like plague, most all food there, loaded with white sugar, hormones, all kind a chimicals etc,.
Kris is delivering message to all of us, who is not aware of what we eating, what we feed our kids.
everybody need to read this book, WE NEED MORE BOOKS LIKE THIS, TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!
by the way, i got juicer, breville, it's rocks!!! orange juice now taste like orange, not some sugary orange stuff from plastic bottle that loaded with BPA.
THANK YOU KRIS!!!! LOVE YOUR BLOG, LOVE YOUR HAPPINESS!!! LOVE YOUR BOOK!!!
MAKE JUICE, NOT WAR!!!