Profile for AZMedGuy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AZMedGuy "Alpha computer geek" RSS Feed (Chandler, AZ, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cat1st Portable Cat Litter Box//foldable/travel/drive/emergency/light Weight (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea in a small package, February 25, 2015
This is great! I love the fact that it is small and portable. My cat uses it and I am very happy. I am not sure how much I will use it in the future, but for a traveling cat litter box, it is definitely worth it.

Logitech Folio Protective Case for iPad Air, Carbon Black
Logitech Folio Protective Case for iPad Air, Carbon Black
Offered by Clear&Honest
Price: $15.99
38 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Balance of Protection and Bulkiness, January 7, 2015
I tried the stock case for the iPad Air 2 and a roos case before I bought this one. I wasn't happy with either of these options, so I purchased this one.

This case for the iPad Air is great. It is not too bulky and can be used as a stand too. I checked to see that the camera was unobstructed and it was.

TiVo TCDA92000 TiVo Mini (Old Version)
TiVo TCDA92000 TiVo Mini (Old Version)
Price: $99.95
18 used & new from $75.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Minor Issues but a Great Product Overall, January 4, 2015
I love the TiVo Mini as a cable box replacement. So far I can watch TV fine on the box and it does pretty much everything that a TiVo does minus the hard drive. I do have a couple of minor issues with the box. One is that if the network drops you have to restart the program from the beginning. Not a major deal, bust still I would like to pick up where I left off. Also, once in a while, it will lose the main TiVo and then streaming stops and you may have to reboot either the main TiVo or the TiVo Mini to see the main TiVo again.

roocase iPad Air 2 Case - Executive Portfolio iPad Air 2 2014 Genuine Leather Case Cover with Stylus for Apple iPad Air 2 (2014) 6th Generation Latest Model, Black
Offered by PC Micro Store
Price: $29.98
2 used & new from $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulky but Does the Job, December 31, 2014
I bought the Apple magnetic case when I originally purchased the iPad Air 2 I have. I found that case not very good for a stand. That being said, this case is really super bulky and offers a lot of protection against dropping the iPad. It also does a great job as a stand. My one pet peeve is that the iPad attached by a snap and sometimes it can unsnap and have the iPad fall.

I probably will look for a different case between this one and the original Apple case that I purchased.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2015 8:57 AM PST

Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones, Black
Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones, Black
Price: $89.95
15 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones for the price, December 31, 2014
These are really good headphones. I used them on my iPod 5th generation and also on my Droid Turbo. The sound quality is amazing and clear. This is definitely a step up from my Skullcandy headphones. These are not noise canceling, but they still do the job. I like the clip on the cord for times when you don't want to tangle yourself up with the headphones.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2015 11:13 PM PDT

Motorola Moto X (1st Generation) Case, Cimo [Wave] Premium Slim TPU Flexible Soft Case For Motorola Moto X (1st Generation, 2013) - Clear
Offered by Cimo Technologies
Price: $9.93
3 used & new from $5.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case so far, June 25, 2014
I chose this case because it was a clear one. I have a Yellow Moto X and I like the color to stand out. It was a bit of a tight fit, but it works just fine and I have had no issues so far.

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Offered by Yvane Tech
Price: $30.79
326 used & new from $22.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as an Apple TV, May 5, 2014
I own an Apple TV and just bought this as a do Android development. This does work - I do like the way the Chromecast works when streaming video to the TV. The picture quality is great and I like the overall design of it. It is great that it is very portable and can fit in a carry on without much trouble. The setup was pretty easy, too.

I thought that it would have a similar interface to an Apple TV and that Netflix would be an option - however, it will work if you have a tablet and use the Netflix app.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Works and is cheaper than Apple's Cable, April 7, 2014
I love the fact that this is a 6 foot cord and not a 3 foot one. It feels sturdier than the Apple cords I have and works properly - you can use it to charge all devices and will let you sync with iTunes.

Apple Lightning To 30-Pin Adapter - Ipad / Iphone / Ipod Charging / Data Adapter - Apple Dock Connector (F) - Lightning (M) - For Iphone 5; Ipod Nano (7G); Ipod Touch (5G)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as designed, April 7, 2014
This is the only adapter that will work correctly and do passthrough to your iPod Touch or iPhone. Works flawlessly, but is expensive.

Reach Access Flosser Refill Pack Disposable Snap-on Heads, Unflavored  28-count Packages (Pack of 6)
Reach Access Flosser Refill Pack Disposable Snap-on Heads, Unflavored 28-count Packages (Pack of 6)
Offered by shop & save
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to Reach Hard to Reach Places, November 29, 2013
This is a great product. I like the fact that I can reach hard to reach places and it still does the job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4